Florida goes . . . Florida

16 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

You want insane? Stay tuned it's still coming. Here's one for today- People who were planning to receive medically assisted induced death are having it postponed by the hospitals, because of coronavirus. I guess those with a terminal illness will just have to wait until the virus passes before they're allowed to die.

Now that is insane and so funny. That is hard to believe. No, it's not. What a better way for a person to get to die by getting close and cozy with someone in the hospital with the China virus. Go ahead, sneeze on me all you want too with my blessings. Two can die together for the price of one. Lol. 

7 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

No of course not. It's in their policy.

Not only do these people not have a job, they have no collateral. No reserves in the bank, no car, no home (they rent). All they have is their furniture and the clothes on their back. they can't even get the goddam pogey.

I believe that those who find themselves in these hard times with no money are the ones that will probably be saying one day very soon, aw screw it, I want to go back to work and take my chances. He/she will probably have plenty of others who will want to join him/her and want to do the same. Imagine being forced and  stuck at home with your rent due next week and you have no money. But do any of these politicians really give a shit. With them, the globullists come first. And they want to now try and lock everyone down and dam the consequences. WTH?

Of course those buffoons we call politicians have nothing to lose. They will still get paid no matter what whether they isolate themselves at home or still work. I would say that most if not all would prefer to stay at home. Why go to work when I can stay at home and get paid and even get a pay raise too. What a job, eh? ;)

On 4/3/2020 at 9:23 PM, taxme said:

I believe that those who find themselves in these hard times with no money are the ones that will probably be saying one day very soon, aw screw it, I want to go back to work and take my chances. He/she will probably have plenty of others who will want to join him/her and want to do the same. Imagine being forced and  stuck at home with your rent due next week and you have no money. But do any of these politicians really give a shit. With them, the globullists come first. And they want to now try and lock everyone down and dam the consequences. WTH?

Of course those buffoons we call politicians have nothing to lose. They will still get paid no matter what whether they isolate themselves at home or still work. I would say that most if not all would prefer to stay at home. Why go to work when I can stay at home and get paid and even get a pay raise too. What a job, eh? ;)

Walmart is hiring. :rolleyes:

Governments have also banned evictions and banks are allowing people to defer their mortgage. 

The government is also expanding EI and subsidizing salaries. 

Not sure any of that post is particularly relevant. 

4 hours ago, Boges said:

Walmart is hiring. :rolleyes:

Governments have also banned evictions and banks are allowing people to defer their mortgage. 

The government is also expanding EI and subsidizing salaries. 

Not sure any of that post is particularly relevant. 

Why are they hiring? Isn't everybody supposed to be practicing "social distancing"? How does hiring more workers able to do that? There would have to be more contact, yes? Most Costco and Walmart's have lineups now where they will only allow in so many people in their stores at any one time. So, what the hell is with the hiring nonsense? Answer me that, will you. Even Amazon is doing the same thing and hiring thousands of new people. No worries about social distancing there either, eh? These globalist Zionists like Bill Gates can do whatever they want too do, and the media will never criticize them. They rule the roost and they do pull the strings of our dear political leaders, the bureaucraps, and the media. 

In order to keep the game going and not get a rebellion going on their hands the government has to do something soon to help people who need money to survive. If they did not there would probably be millions of Canadians out on the streets. Your leftist liberal hero's must do something. But that will still not stop the politicians, the bureaucraps, and the lying media to quit with this plandemic exercise hoax. Even our politicians would not dare shut down liquor stores because they know dam well that they would have a riot on their hands. People no matter what is going on want their booze. And the money lost to the government from booze sales would be astronomical. The government must do what they must do to keep we the people at bay. Feed them some little hope and they should stay like good little lemmings. 

I do not fear this so called seasonal flu bug at all. But what i do fear are the politicians and the bureaucraps, and the lying media who keep trying to push the fear that we are all going to die if we do not do as they say. And anyone can catch this virus even if they go out onto their patios or backyards. Apparently, it is supposed to be everywhere. Lol. 

1 hour ago, taxme said:

Why are they hiring? Isn't everybody supposed to be practicing "social distancing"? How does hiring more workers able to do that?

The increase in e-commerce retail via 'social distancing' requirements meant that Wal-Mart needs to increase its manpower to fill the huge increase of orders in real time.  Hiring more workers can enable Wal-Mart to meet the new consumer demand if Wal-Mart workers agree to continual COVID 19 testing, as a legally binding condition of their employment. True? 

Edited by Tdot

22 hours ago, Tdot said:

The increase in e-commerce retail via 'social distancing' requirements meant that Wal-Mart needs to increase its manpower to fill the huge increase of orders in real time.  Hiring more workers can enable Wal-Mart to meet the new consumer demand if Wal-Mart workers agree to continual COVID 19 testing, as a legally binding condition of their employment. True? 

But you still have ignored the true facts that when a retailer like Walmart or Amazon start hiring more people there is the very good chance that having many more employees working together in close proximity to each other the chances are that someone may have the virus but may not show the symptoms at the time, and they may then pass it on to the next person near them. It is said that some people do come into contact with the virus but never show any symptoms of having the virus at all but can still pass it on to someone else.  Aw well. ;)

53 minutes ago, Tdot said:

No, I did not ignore any facts.  I suggested how Wal-Mart can migrate those facts.

Ya, migrate the facts alright as to how to go about spreading this virus even faster. It is said that even wearing masks is not even a sure way of stopping the spread of the virus. Hello!  ;)

1 hour ago, Boges said:

Pft! Polls are only relevant when they show Trump is doing well. Otherwise they're and example of TDS. 

Pfft! Polls are just polls. They do not mean or tell anyone a bloody thing. Polls said Hillary would win the election. HA-HA. Trump has no fear of not being reelected in the next election. Trump will be reelected. But I am pretty sure that you do fear that happening, right? The polls will no doubt show that in the next election forgetful Joe will win the next American election. Guaranteed. :D

35 minutes ago, taxme said:

Ya, migrate the facts alright as to how to go about spreading this virus even faster. It is said that even wearing masks is not even a sure way of stopping the spread of the virus. Hello!  ;)

I hope you can be more, fair, toward the fact that only 0.008% of the American population has tested positive for the virus ---and only 1 out of every 30 of those few folks, are dying. When you combine that veracity with the COVID testing/employment conditions I mentioned above, Wal-Mart workers will be fine.

Edited by Tdot

IMHO social distancing does not mean, shut down the entire society.  Infrastructure has to function.

Social distancing cannot work for the general pop, in any other way. IMHO if you're going make an entire nation of people, stay home, then you have to have couriers and workers to get them their vitalities.

21 hours ago, Tdot said:

I hope you can be more, fair, toward the fact that only 0.008% of the American population has tested positive for the virus ---and only 1 out of every 30 of those few folks, are dying. When you combine that veracity with the COVID testing/employment conditions I mentioned above, Wal-Mart workers will be fine.

This is just your average common seasonal flu that is going around the world like it has been doing for centuries. It is not the plague like so many liars in the fake media and your politicians are trying to make it out to be. This constant brainwashing over and over again on TV is all meant to scare the shit out of those fools who still believe that this plandemic is for real. It kinda reminds as to how the communists treat and brainwash their citizen's. They just keep repeating the same thing over and over again and eventually the people will believe it, like we are seeing today. So far, everybody that I know from family to friends have not got this so called China virus yet. But I will bet that you know plenty of people who caught this China virus, right? ;)

1 hour ago, taxme said:

This is just your average common seasonal flu that is going around the world like it has been doing for centuries. It is not the plague like so many liars in the fake media and your politicians are trying to make it out to be. This constant brainwashing over and over again on TV is all meant to scare the shit out of those fools who still believe that this plandemic is for real. It kinda reminds as to how the communists treat and brainwash their citizen's. They just keep repeating the same thing over and over again and eventually the people will believe it, like we are seeing today. So far, everybody that I know from family to friends have not got this so called China virus yet. But I will bet that you know plenty of people who caught this China virus, right? ;)

I disagree with this.  I haven't seen so much as one (1) network treating this pandemic, as less than, a once-in-a-lifetime occurrence.

Altho that is independent of seizing the moment. Seizing it, in ways like making sure to understand how the virus is working on healthy humans in real time with respect to continual testing to ensure they remain COVID free. 

It is simply not based in, logic, to disregard the importance of only a small part of the population is not healthy and strong in the midst of this pandemic. All healthy, strong unaffected people have to be given a chance to oversee and physically execute the society's "social distancing" functions.

Edited by Tdot

On April 3, 2020 at 6:07 PM, taxme said:

Now that is insane and so funny. That is hard to believe...

You are correct here.  And that's because it is untrue, as citizens are being asked to delay only cosmetic surgeries these days. Remember now, Mr. Trump recently sent that huge Navy hospital ship to NY so to aid their non-COVID urgencies and surgeries.

22 hours ago, Tdot said:

I disagree with this.  I haven't seen so much as one (1) network treating this pandemic, as less than, a once-in-a-lifetime occurrence.

Altho that is independent of seizing the moment. Seizing it, in ways like making sure to understand how the virus is working on healthy humans in real time with respect to continual testing to ensure they remain COVID free. 

It is simply not based in, logic, to disregard the importance of only a small part of the population is not healthy and strong in the midst of this pandemic. All healthy, strong unaffected people have to be given a chance to oversee and physically execute the society's "social distancing" functions.

All TV networks are all going along with the game called plandemic. Pretty much all TV stations belong to the globalists who are the ones  pushing this hoax. It is the alternative media news networks that will give people like you the other side of the story, the side of the story where people like you refuse to go to and check them out. Your loss, not mine. 

It's illogical for anyone with some thinking capabilities to believe that this plandemic is for real. I have mentioned many times here that they have been plenty of people who call themselves citizen journalists who have gone to hospitals where they have not become virus war zones as we are told, hospitals mostly empty, and even staff when questioned say that there is not much excitement going on in the hospital in regards to this plandemic. When you can honestly say that you have done your own research and have gone out to many hospitals and questioned the people that work there yourself about this virus you can then come back and give us your full report. But until then, keep on playing the plandemic game. Enjoy. :D

PS: Why do Canadians always like to go after Trump and try and blame him for everything when he is not even your President? What is with Canadians like you anyway? You should stay in Canada and mind your own Canadian business and talk about your own dear comrade leader Trudeau instead and leave Trump alone. It is not hard to tell that you do listen to CNN, MSNBC, and the CBC, all of whom hate Trump. They all have an anti-Trump liberal leftist agenda.  Well?  

Edited by taxme

21 hours ago, Tdot said:

You are correct here.  And that's because it is untrue, as citizens are being asked to delay only cosmetic surgeries these days. Remember now, Mr. Trump recently sent that huge Navy hospital ship to NY so to aid their non-COVID urgencies and surgeries.

I have no idea what those hospital ships are all about and neither do you. We can only go by what the media says they are. They may be there to make it appear as though hospitals in the area are overcrowded with supposedly virus patients. After all, this pandemic appears to be a planned pandemic exercise. The only way to find this out is for you to go and do some hospital/ships checking for yourself and then let us know as to what you have found out. Do not take forever, eh? Lol. 

Darwin is at work here. 

https://nypost.com/2020/04/13/virginia-pastor-who-held-packed-church-service-dies-of-coronavirus/?utm_source=facebook_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons&fbclid=IwAR2wDYqBaQEU8eJx1_sRUqgpVHE1OlhaoPL46DWY6lypWNAwRsQ6J0k7Uf4

He practiced what he preached — then he died of coronavirus.

An evangelical pastor died of COVID-19 just weeks after proudly showing off how packed his Virginia church was — and vowing to keep preaching “unless I’m in jail or the hospital.”

In his last known in-person service on March 22, Bishop Gerald O. Glenn got his congregation at Richmond’s New Deliverance Evangelistic Church to stand to prove how many were there despite warnings against gatherings of more than 10 people.

“I firmly believe that God is larger than this dreaded virus. You can quote me on that,” he said, repeating it a second time to claps, saying that “people are healed” in his church.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/18/hundreds-flood-florida-beach-as-florida-reopens-some-parks/

Floridians didn’t waste any time getting back to the sun and surf when beaches and parks were reopened in Jacksonville — the same day the state clocked a record number of coronavirus cases.

Crowds were seen cheering and rushing the beach as police removed the barriers around 5 p.m. Friday, CNN reported.

I guess you're free to be as stupid as this in Murika. God Bless it .