The Coronavirus

6 hours ago, Rue said:

He was expressing a subjective opinion in a respectful way as many of us  do on this topic. You as usual have nothing to contribute to the subject ...just the need to show up and take a personal shot at someone whose opinion you disagree with. You have no opinion to share just a snide aside.  

That is why whatever name is used on this forum  the trolling remains identical.

ROFL @ how Your entire gimmick on this website is to go thread to thread accusing members of posting the exact same rules-violating remarks that you use daily on this website. And I think I am going to start highlighting that within the Harlequinades you publish on this website, when you start harassing members like you did Bubber who deserves it  here.

Edited by Tdot

Trump says he has been taking hydroxychloroquine

President Donald Trump on Monday said he has been taking hydroxychloroquine, an unproven treatment for COVID-19 that he has vigorously promoted.

Trump said he does not believe he was exposed to the virus but decided to take the drug after consulting with the White House physician. The FDA has warned against taking the drug outside of hospital settings.

source: NBC

CNN  reporting that  Donalds  physician  confirms  that  Donald is taking the drug.This is  interesting.  What motivated im  to do this??  It is risky.  Maybe that is it.....the RISK factor.   He has been promoting this drug for some time.....What is he trying to prove??

Just like  insinuating   that injecting  disinfectant  would work.......... this  too demonstrates poor judgement.   Will there be a run on the drug now??   His   avid  followers  and supporters  might follow suit...... He was FOOLISH  to  say " what do you have to lose"??  The answer is obvious.  Is he a  one person human trial  for the drug as a  preventative measure. ?? Or is it some kind of  bizarre  attention seeking behavior??

Now he has t be monitored on many levels.  His heart function  needs t be checked frequently ......... (his age,  his obesity,  are factors the  can complicate  things.  Cardiac  issues  are  a known  side effect.

Or is this  just another  tactic  of distraction  from the serious questions  about a  hasty reopening.  or whatever he  wants to  ignore.

Edited by Guest

9 hours ago, Charles Anthony said:

Folks, 

If you encounter a fellow member violating the forum rules, report the post and ignore it. Do not respond in kind.

What are your thoughts on the topic? Since you are clearly, pro-Dem, then let us know how you feel Trudeau has handled things? You loving his and Parliament's idea of using COVID 19 to keep the Yukon "frozen" in Time lol? As we wait for Globalism's leaders to give Trudeau/Pelosi/Schumer the green light to reopen North America. Let us know your thoughts here on how the Wuhan Virus has changed Canada ---and btw, yes indeed, you are very successful so far in making sure all members realize your peculiar, public focus onto my account exclusively. skinny: Enjoy! :)

Edited by Tdot
  • Haha 1

On May 9, 2020 at 8:30 AM, -TSS- said:

Taiwan is next to Wuhan and they are very safe. That is because they have their tentacles ready for the slightest aberration from normal and act accordingly.

oooh that's a stretch ... lol ... if what you say is true about Taiwan being very safe, you might can consider how it is not geographically attached to- nor is it a suburb of- Wuhan. Plus it is nearly 600 miles away from Wuhan including (as someone else here mentioned) Taiwan is on an island ---which is most important of all. Since it means that the island's GOVT can better monitor/more effectively deny, infected humans at entry points to the island's community.

Edited by Tdot

Britain is also an island and they are beginning to have the worst death-toll in Europe surpassing Italy. Maybe it tells that their government has really spectacularly failed in their attempts to combat the virus. 

34 minutes ago, -TSS- said:

Britain is also an island and they are beginning to have the worst death-toll in Europe surpassing Italy. Maybe it tells that their government has really spectacularly failed in their attempts to combat the virus. 

Not yet...Belgium is far worse, followed by Spain.   

On 5/15/2020 at 9:29 PM, bush_cheney2004 said:

I don't think data anywhere is showing the full picture. I suspect this disease has been with us far longer than we knew. 

What are "normos" ?    Cite

People who aren't front line workers. They need the masks to do their essential job. 

1 hour ago, Boges said:

I suspect this disease has been with us far longer than we knew...

Which again, brings us back to China's mea culpa ---and the U.S. Dems who keep coddling China/protecting China through this entire global tragedy.

Edited by Tdot

Just now, Tdot said:

Which again, brings us back to China's mea culpa ---and the U.S. Dems who keep coddling China/protecting China through this entire globaltragedy

There's a thread about that. I don't absolve China of their deceit.

I just think it's fresh to use China as a Scapegoat but still expect to use cheap labour to increase profits. 

I'd like to see big North American companies have the balls to refuse to do business with China. The thing is, China has broadened their influence across the world, while under Trump the US has receded its influence.  

29 minutes ago, Boges said:

while under Trump the US has receded its influence.  

Pretty sure that was already showing under president Obama. They receded their influence where it is costing the US substantial but not getting much return. The renewed vigour for the message "buy American" indicates the US still wants to extend its influence further, but now in a direction that takes away the rising influence of China. The coronavirus came along at an opportune time for president Trump, and I do not doubt that he is milking it for all it's worth. In a twisted way, the worse the data looks for the USA, the worse it looks on China.

Edited by OftenWrong

52 minutes ago, Boges said:

I just think it's fresh to use China as a Scapegoat but still expect to use cheap labour to increase profits. 

There's a thread about that. And no, you never ever placard China with their deceit label ---like you make sure to constantly placard Trump with your propagandized-hyperbole labels. So that is even worse than how you, silently, do not absolve China of that same deceit you just admitted to.  

And your idea about seeing if big North American companies have the balls to refuse to do business with China, is a sinister idea indeed. Since you are, a Dem, then you posted that while knowing full well that no USA Corps which donate to the Dem party, will stop doing business with China. That is the entire conceptual reality, that I keep denouncing you for supporting over a few weeks now. But hey, it's okay.  And it is because of how you hallucinate that while under Trump, the US has receded its influence. When in fact, you have disregarded a reality which I appear to be the sole MLW member putting focus on so I understand you repelling it so far; President Trump's trade war with China, has inspired many nations to angrily reanalyze their own trade scenarios with China. Yes and publicly condemn China these days for its customized global cheating with each nation, as more hidden proofs come to surface. This will increase/enhance the USA global influence even more, after reelection.

Edited by Tdot

7 minutes ago, Tdot said:

There's a thread about that. And no, you never ever placard China with their deceit label ---like you make sure to constantly placard Trump with your propagandized-hyperbole labels. So that is even worse than how you, silently, do not absolve China of that same deceit you just admitted to.  

And your idea about seeing if big North American companies have the balls to refuse to do business with China, is a sinister idea indeed. Since you are, a Dem, then you posted that while knowing full well that no USA Corps which donate to the Dem party, will stop doing business with China. That is the entire conceptual reality, that I keep denouncing you for supporting over a few weeks now. But hey, it's okay.  And it is because of how you hallucinate that while under Trump, the US has receded its influence. When in fact, you have disregarded a reality which I appear to be the sole MLW member putting focus on so I understand you repelling it so far; President Trump's trade war with China, has inspired many nations to angrily reanalyze their own trade scenarios with China. Yes and publicly condemn China these days for its customized global cheating with each nation, as more hidden proofs come to surface. This will increase/enhance the USA global influence even more, after reelection.

Remember when Trump Tweeted about how great the Chinese President was doing? 

Good times. 

If anything Trump is responsible for this double talk. 

Edited by Boges

21 minutes ago, Boges said:

Remember when Trump Tweeted about how great the Chinese President was doing? 

Good times. 

If anything Trump is responsible for this double talk. 

Cool.

Now, can you address what I actually posted? Instead of a tweet that I never commented on to begin with...

Nice Dem-diversion tactic LOL

32 minutes ago, Tdot said:

...you never ever placard China with their deceit label ---like you make sure to constantly placard Trump with your propagandized-hyperbole labels. So that is even worse than how you, silently, do not absolve China of that same deceit you just admitted to.  

:)

Edited by Tdot

20 minutes ago, Tdot said:

Cool.

Now, can you address what I actually posted? Instead of a tweet that I never commented on to begin with...

Nice Dem-diversion tactic LOL

Yeah like making every discussion about Trump an issue about "Dems" when you know you're on a Canadian board. And none of us vote in US elections. 

Annoying isn't it? 

Edited by Boges

30 minutes ago, Boges said:

Yeah like making every discussion about Trump an issue about "Dems" when you know you're on a Canadian board. And none of us vote in US elections. 

Annoying isn't it? 

You don't vote in USA elections but you constantly berate, President Trump, as you stay silent on the USA Dems and how Trudeau/Parliament walk handnhand with the USA Dems ---therefore you also  stay silent on China's mea culpa here. Annoying isn't it?

making every discussion about Trump, an issue about Dems

Exactly. Because every negative discussion about Trump, should exactly be about Dems ---if facts are being used.

Edited by Tdot

Just now, Tdot said:

You don't vote in USA elections but you constantly berate, President Trump, as you stay silent on the USA Dems and how Trudeau/Parliament walk handnhand with the USA Dems ---therefore you also  stay silent on China's mea culpa here. Annoying isn't it?

Your bullshit is absolutely relentless.  That's a lot of work to keep this kind of rhetoric up.

Just now, Tdot said:

You don't vote in USA elections but you constantly berate, President Trump, but you stay silent on the USA Dems and how Trudeau/Parliament walk handnhand with the USA Dems ---therefore you also  stay silent on China's mea culpa here. Annoying isn't it?

I don't absolve China of anything. I'm pretty sure they did exactly what they're being accused of and their reporting is fake. Doesn't mean Trump's rhetoric in February and March didn't hurt the US response. 

The Liberals walk hand-in-hand with the Democrats about as much as the CPC walk hand-in-hand with the GOP. 

Very different political parties, priorities and agendas. 

16 minutes ago, New World Disorder said:

Your bullshit is absolutely relentless.  That's a lot of work to keep this kind of rhetoric up.

Your bullshit does not have to be, relentless, because it is always just bullshit. Which is why you never mention nor uplift any Tory philosophies as you are a-ok with the lockdown continuing and the coddling of China to continue too. Now get your demonic keyboard off of me lol and get back on topic.

Just now, Tdot said:

Your bullshit does not have to be, relentless, because it is always just bullshit. Which is why you never mention nor uplift any Tory philosophies as you are a-ok with the lockdown continuing and the coddling of China to continue too. Now get your demonic keyboard off of me lol and get back on topic.

All provinces in Canada have started the re-opening process. 

Just now, Tdot said:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/relentless 

To quote Princess Bride "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.”