Will it be the virus that takes Trump down?

3 minutes ago, Boges said:

Ahhh so when it goes down, it was overvalued anyway. :lol:

I tend to agree. But then don't give Trump any credit for the value when it rose. Just like he didn't when Obama was POTUS. 

No, it was you who refused to give Trump and his policies any credit, so don't put the blame on him now.

I am waiting for unsettled funds to clear so I can milk this sell off for even more money !

Wanna buy some hand sanitizer ?   I have 8 full one-liter pump bottles !

24 minutes ago, Boges said:

Ahhh so when it goes down, it was overvalued anyway. :lol:

I tend to agree. But then don't give Trump any credit for the value when it rose. Just like he didn't when Obama was POTUS. 

But Obama claimed credit when he was president.

36 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

No, it was you who refused to give Trump and his policies any credit, so don't put the blame on him now.

I am waiting for unsettled funds to clear so I can milk this sell off for even more money !

Wanna buy some hand sanitizer ?   I have 8 full one-liter pump bottles !

No it was Trump who gave no credit to Obama for improved stock numbers and employment numbers coming out of the 2008 Meltdown. 

Good for the Goose. Trump deserves no credit here. Especially since he's ballooned the debt. Which, I recall, was what the Tea Party was all about. 

Just now, Boges said:

No it was Trump who gave no credit to Obama for improved stock numbers and employment numbers coming out of the 2008 Meltdown. 

Good for the Goose. Trump deserves no credit here. Especially since he's ballooned the debt. Which, I recall, was what the Tea Party was all about. 

Fine....then he deserves no blame either, despite your efforts to heap loads upon him.

BTW, Obama just continued Bush's recovery efforts, so don't forget to give him credit too.

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Fine....then he deserves no blame either, despite your efforts to heap loads upon him.

And I didn't blame him for the stock market struggles. 

I do blame him for lying in the early days of the pandemic, minimizing the danger. 

He's on tape as saying the reason he wanted the Cruise Ship to stay off shore was so it wouldn't increase the figures. 

He's lost control of that narrative now. 

BTW, Obama just continued Bush's recovery efforts, so don't forget to give him credit too.

But numbers still went down into 2009 when he took office. The recovery happened on his watch. 

16 minutes ago, Boges said:

And I didn't blame him for the stock market struggles. 

I do blame him for lying in the early days of the pandemic, minimizing the danger.

You blame Trump for lying ?   Genius !

I bet you also called Trump a "waycist" for virus travel bans.

At least TRump didn't hide away like Chief Grey Beard.

He's on tape as saying the reason he wanted the Cruise Ship to stay off shore was so it wouldn't increase the figures. 

He's lost control of that narrative now.

He gave the narrative to VP Pence and the doctors.   Doing fine so far...Democratic governor of California praised them.

But numbers still went down into 2009 when he took office. The recovery happened on his watch. 

So did the highest U.S. unemployment....10 %    Blame Obama !

Edited by bush_cheney2004

13 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

You blame Trump for lying ?   Genius !

It's an objective fact that Trump lies a lot. 

I bet you also called Trump a "waycist" for virus travel bans.

Not regarding COVID-19, No. 

At least TRump didn't hide away like Chief Grey Beard.

Yet Canada's COVID-19 situation is far better than Murikas. 1 Death to 31. 

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

He gave the narrative to VP Pence and the doctors.   Doing fine so far...Democratic governor of California praised them.

Mind citing those claims? 

So did the highest U.S. unemployment....10 %    Blame Obama !

And 4.8% when he left. 

https://www.factcheck.org/2017/09/obamas-final-numbers/

Currently it's 3.6%. So Trump only gets credit for a 1.2% drop. :lol:

Edited by Boges

9 minutes ago, Boges said:

It's an objective fact that Trump lies a lot.

Really ?     Duh !!!!

Not regarding COVID-19, No. 

Yet Canada's COVID-19 situation is far better than Murikas. 1 Death to 31.

Canaduh's situation is not far better per capita.....also have to include the SARS fiasco in Ontario !    Maybe Canaduh learned its lesson....maybe not.

Mind citing those claims? 

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2020/03/10/california-gov-has-kind-words-about-trump-on-wuhan-virus-n2564277

18 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Really ?     Duh !!!!

That's an excellent come back. :lol:

Canaduh's situation is not far better per capita.....also have to include the SARS fiasco in Ontario !    Maybe Canaduh learned its lesson....maybe not.

Yes it is. Less than 100 to north of 1000 for cases. Which would be equal. But the Death toll is much higher. 

And what happened with SARS probably did help. 

2 minutes ago, Boges said:

Yes it is. Less than 100 to north of 1000 for cases. Which would be equal. But the Death toll is much higher. 

And what happened with SARS probably did help. 

SARS is a coronavirus...44 died in Canada...no deaths in the USA.

Death toll much higher per capita in Canada.

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

SARS is a coronavirus...44 died in Canada...no deaths in the USA.

Death toll much higher per capita in Canada.

So? That was in 2003. SARS was a big problem. They had a benefit concert because of it. 

COVID-19 is much less of a problem in Ontario. . . so far. 

4 minutes ago, Boges said:

BTW the other catastrophic thing that happened in Ontario in 2003 was a continental blackout that was started in Murkica. If we're going to play that game. 

It's not a game....CanaDUH / Ontariariario really screwed up....by own admission:

This is the moment Canada has been preparing for over the past 17 years — a chance to pass the pandemic test this country failed during the SARS outbreak of 2003, and to find out through our response to the COVID-19 outbreak just how much we've learned from our mistakes.

Those mistakes had tragic and deadly consequences. They also exposed systemic flaws in how Canada's health care system copes with a fast-moving viral outbreak.

Outside of Asia, Canada was the country hit hardest by SARS: more than 400 probable cases and 44 deaths, most of them in Toronto and surrounding areas. Thousands more were forced to self-isolate in their homes.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/sars-toronto-coronavirus-pandemic-1.5492807

Edited by bush_cheney2004

4 hours ago, Boges said:

With this virus, Trump's lies are easily exposed and they have real world consequences. 

You juxtapose him saying that one day the virus will disappear and instead for infections to climb to some 1,000 plus. It wouldn't create a lot of confidence. 

You also can't blame Trump for the economic tumbles. But he can't take credit for the economy when it does well and wash his hands of it when it doesn't go so well. He has to wear all this. 

How can anyone be so stupid as to say that this virus will take Trump down. What? Do some believe that Trump was in China working with the commie leader to try and get some virus created and to then be spread all around the world? That sounds more like what a dumbocrat would try to do. Maybe the dumbocrats can come up with another lie and try to go after Trump for being the one spreading the virus. Maybe Shuckster, Nadless or Shiffter can come up with and find something, eh? 

So, when do you think the dumbocrats will start up another impeachment pile of bull chit against Trump? They have slacked off for awhile. Is it because they have got their asses kicked so much that they want to wait for awhile until the pain from the last ass kicking loss goes away? Over too you. ;)

Edited by taxme

22 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

You really need to look in the mirror.

Why? You just made a sweeping generalization that anyone who does not like Trump hates him. Why would I need to look in the mirror? I do not think everyone who disagrees with Trump hates him. I think most of them disagree with him. In fact I think you project hatred on anyone you think disagrees with Trump which makes you as hateful as them, and you missed the point.

As for me and you need to clearly understand this, I hate a lot of things Trump says and stands for. Many. My hatred is limited to what he says and represents. I do not know him as a person. I can't hate him as a person I do not know him as a person. Now that I have clarified that, which I thought would have been evident, I hope it provides you a good reason to stop generalizing about others. If you want to generalize about me Y please do so. I take it with a sense of humour. Y  I disagree with most of what Trump stands for but those who support Trump on this board know I do not simply disagree with everything he does. I do not like the way he bullies people. uses bad language, insults people with the twitter, mocks people. makes things personal. He turns every issue into a personal attack. Its not Presidential. Its loathsome. Its loathsome behavior. Do I hate him, I do not know the man Y. I only read what are his words  on twitter or on the news. They may not even be his words. I only go by what I read. So should you. Assuming what people actually feel is a little dangerous.

I did say in the past I hated him. I should have said  I hate what he stands for. Mea culpa on that. Fair is fair. I was wrong to attack him at a personal level as he does others. Two wrongs do  not make a right but don't think everyone is me or that what I said literally means I hate him as a human. Thank you.

Edited by Rue