Trump actions kill 63 Canadians

Just now, ProudConservative said:

So what do you suggest... sending in 500 000 troops, and machine gunning down every Iranian that try's to stop the invasion? Trash talking the Iranians might get some conservative idiots to vote for him, but hasn't done anything to promote world peace.

If you want peace...prepare for war.

Guest ProudConservative
2 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

To those with America Derangement Syndrome, everything is America's fault, somehow, someway. There are no other acceptable answers to them, everyone who opposes America gets a pass for everything, America is solely to blame.

If they re-elect Trump they get what they deserve.

Guest ProudConservative
2 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

If you want peace...prepare for war.

It will be all the people that give Trump goosebumps that will stop WW3. You should be grateful.

Guest ProudConservative
4 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Trump doesn't want WWIII, the perception that he does is only shared by those with Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Who knows what a schizophrenic will do. I wouldn't take any chances.

4 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

Who knows what a schizophrenic will do. I wouldn't take any chances.

Those who think Trump has schizophrenia just because he adapts his personality to suit the situation, like all humans, especially politicians, are obvious carriers of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Guest ProudConservative
4 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Those who think Trump has schizophrenia just because he adapts his personality to suit the situation, are obvious carriers of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

I think he will be voted out of office... Everyone that hates him will show up and vote... The people in the center are sick and tired of him. 

Ann Coulter won't vote for him... A whole block of conservatives are disenfranchise, and haven't seen the tax cuts for the middle class that he's promised.

Trump didn't even get the popular vote last time... and he's lost millions of swing state voters... So i'll be here throwing a bragging party, when this loser gets voted out.

Then we can get back to our normal conservative debates.

I guess it's Creepy Joe Biden, but what other choice do we have? Mine would be Tulsi Gabbard, but she stands no chance... but that's who i'm going to endorse.

Edited by ProudConservative

3 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

I think he will be voted out of office... Everyone that hates him will show up and vote... The people in the center are sick and tired of him. 

Wishful thinking is a helluva drug. People in the center are sick of the Democrats and their continued move towards the far left, and will vote for Trump just to spite the far left and the media with their Trump Derangement Syndrome, just as they did in 2016, and the Democrats have doubled down on the fail for 2020. The reasons for Trump's election have simply gotten stronger since he was first elected not weakened.

Lots of Americans have seen the tax cuts, pretending they haven't is fake news. Joe Biden isn't going to beat Donald Trump, you live in a dream world.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Guest ProudConservative
3 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Wishful thinking is a helluva drug. People in the center are sick of the Democrats and their continued move towards the far left, and will vote just to spite the far left and the media with their Trump Derangement Syndrome.

This is just the Primaries... Wait until Bernie Sanders and Warren say goodbye.. Then the heat is on... and Trump will lose. He's pissed too many people off this week.Maga folks will love him no matter what, but the conservatives, that can think for themselves... Aren't going to show up to vote for him.

4 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

This is just the Primaries... Wait until Bernie Sanders and Warren say goodbye.. Then the heat is on... and Trump will lose.

Trump will win because Joe Biden has already moved too far to the left, he has abandoned the center to Trump, just to ensure he wins the nomination. Biden doesn't stand a chance, and many on the far left are Bernie or Bust and won't vote for Biden, just like they didn't vote for Hillary.

Trump hasn't even started on Dems yet, once they have one nominee, he will focus fire and destroy them like he has destroyed all his other political opponents. Things will get worse for the Democrats as the election approaches, not better.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Guest ProudConservative

Trump will win because Joe Biden has already moved too far to the left, he has abandoned the center to Trump, just to ensure he wins the nomination. Biden doesn't stand a chance, and many on the far left are Bernie or Bust and won't vote for Biden, just like they didn't vote for Hillary.

Well you can go down on a sinking ship, and be on the wrong side of history. I'm pulling the plug.

1 minute ago, ProudConservative said:

Well you can go down on a sinking ship, and be on the wrong side of history. I'm pulling the plug.

You're on the wrong side of history, Trump Derangement Syndrome will be looked down upon with much more scorn than support of the POTUS. Trump's popularity will only increase after he leaves office after another term, you just wish that wasn't the case.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Guest ProudConservative
1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

You're on the wrong side of history, Trump Derangement Syndrome will be looked down upon with much more scorn than support of the POTUS. Trump's popularity will only increase after he leaves office, you just wish that wasn't the case.

I still love Doug Ford... so I have nothing against orange men.

3 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

Actually I would take Bernie Sanders foreign policy over Trumps.

That's because you are easily swayed by one-dimensional appeasement monkey's, even though Trump has delivered on not getting entangled with foreign wars more than any POTUS in decades. Least warmongerish POTUS in decades is still not good enough for pacifists though, typical. Acting like foreign policy is a weakness of Trump's is laughable.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Guest ProudConservative

That's because you are easily swayed by one-dimensional appeasement monkey's, even though Trump has delivered on not getting entangled with foreign wars than any POTUS in decades.

I don't care his obnoxious behavior on Twitter is enough for me. Can no longer let people tell me how great he is. Trump... To celebrate 2020. I'm going to bomb Iran "Happy New Year" The guy has no problem sounding like a lunatic. I have my limits.