Trump actions kill 63 Canadians

21 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

No they landed in Russia and kidnapped you and sexually assaulted you lefty.

:unsure:

21 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

People with brain and some history on Iran regime as what they have done in the past to take advantage for their survival would understand.

How many country's history have you studied? Have you studied..... The history of US?

32 minutes ago, Marocc said:

:unsure:

How many country's history have you studied? Have you studied..... The history of US?

Yes I have. They have done a lot of bad things to OTHER nations in the PAST, like staging the 1953 coup in Iran which kills the democracy in that country or the 1973 coup in Chile or many other atrocities in Vietnam and elsewhere but they have done all these to other nations which is very bad but what is appalling is Iran regime who is killing THEIR OWN PEOPLE right NOW as we speak like deliberately killing its own citizens like burning down the Rex cinema or shooting down a commercial aircraft full of Iranians citizens or ordering their thugs to target the heats and heads of their own people last month and hundreds more cases like this. It is very bad if someone murders but a lot worse when that someone murders close members of his own family.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Moderates please change the ridiculous title of this thread.

Latest development - Iran regime admits they shoot down the commercial plane full of their own (Canadian) citizens.

After denying the truth for days Iran regime had no choice but to admit that they have shot down the commercial aircraft just taken off from Tehran International airport but they claim it was accidental.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/10/world/middleeast/missile-iran-plane-crash.html

The second part is a LIE. As it was said they purposely ordered to shoot down the civilian plane full of their own citizens so that later they blame it on Americans whom hours earlier they attacked.

63 Canadian citizens were murdered by Iran regime. Is Canada going to act like a lamb and do nothing or take the appropriate action and take Iran regime to international courts for murdering its citizens? Nation of Canada, They were YOUR countrymen and Women who were murdered.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

48 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Yes I have. They have done a lot of bad things to OTHER nations in the PAST, like staging the 1953 coup in Iran which kills the democracy in that country or the 1973 coup in Chile or many other atrocities in Vietnam and elsewhere but they have done all these to other nations which is very bad but what is appalling is Iran regime who is killing THEIR OWN PEOPLE right NOW as we speak like deliberately killing its own citizens like burning down the Rex cinema or shooting down a commercial aircraft full of Iranians citizens or ordering their thugs to target the heats and heads of their own people last month and hundreds more cases like this. It is very bad if someone murders but a lot worse when that someone murders close members of his own family.

I can understand the sentiment, but it is not 'worse' to kill your own people.

3 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

More likely that Canada has to play nice with Iran to get access to the investigation and repatriation of remains.

Trump has no such limitations....shank Iran !

I'm pretty sure Iran along with a lot of other countries would take notice right away if Trudeau said a pox on both your houses.  Make the Ayatollah and Trump play nice. Shank both of you for both being a couple of stubborn unstable shit-disturbers.

3 hours ago, eyeball said:

It certainly doesn't depend on any sort of competence either.

I used to think as you do.

My opinion of the US is that they aren't at all perfect, and aren't at all saints, and criticism for them for many things is warranted, just like any government, and double that since so many lives hang on their actions.  However, at the end of the day, every single westerner should be very, very grateful that the US is the hegemon, because the vast majority of countries in the world would do far more unethical things if they were hegemon, like China or Russia.

And we should also remember that every other western country that was a great global power did far worse things than the US did.  ie: British empire, France (including Napoleon), Germany (Nazis), Spain, USSR etc.  If China one day becomes the hegemon we'll all be yearning for the days of the USA.  Be careful what you wish for.

2 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

People with brain and some history on Iran regime as what they have done in the past to take advantage for their survival would understand.

It's what the US thought they had to do to survive back in 1953 which was change the regime in Iran...covertly, like they were ashamed or something.  Why would they need to cover it up if it was the right thing to do?  That's what I don't understand.

6 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

I used to think as you do.

I know. Your head obviously won the over your heart. Didn't duck low enough I guess.

My opinion of the US is that they aren't at all perfect, and aren't at all saints, and criticism for them for many things is warranted, just like any government, and double that since so many lives hang on their actions.  However, at the end of the day, every single westerner should be very, very grateful that the US is the hegemon, because the vast majority of countries in the world would do far more unethical things if they were hegemon, like China or Russia.

You really really have to listen hard to hear much criticism over all the lip-smacking ass-kissing.  Personally I don't buy the it-was-the-worst-of-times-and-best-of-intentions bullshit but if you really think you have a case for commie fear turning the US and its allies into war criminals by all means I'd love to see it being presented. Go peddle it at a reconciliation commission maybe you people will find a more sympathetic ear there.

And we should also remember that every other western country that was a great global power did far worse things than the US did.  ie: British empire, France (including Napoleon), Germany (Nazis), Spain, USSR etc.  If China one day becomes the hegemon we'll all be yearning for the days of the USA.  Be careful what you wish for.

There's not a chance in hell, China will be showing us how sailing over an ecological cliff is done.  It's probably too late for wishing and praying seems like a complete waste of time so...better to hang onto something I think.  

35 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

The West:  Iran shot down the plane.

Iran:  Do we didn't, that's impossible, prove it.

1 day passes...

Iran:  Uhh we shot down the plane.

Iranians: You say you want democracy to spread around the world but then you overthrow our's.

The West: No we didn't, that's impossible, prove it.

67 years later....

The West...Uhh we think you must have had it coming but we still can't prove it.

Guest ProudConservative

What i've witness this week, makes me consider becoming a Liberal again. Not because of the actions of one man, but by those who refuse to acknowledge his corruption. The people who chant for him, are turning me off. If I can't find solidarity with conservatives, i'll side with liberals.

Liberals have gone to war, but liberals never cheer for war.

Edited by ProudConservative

15 minutes ago, eyeball said:

You really really have to listen hard to hear much criticism over all the lip-smacking ass-kissing.

Only from governments, and only in public.  How many Canadians do you know that love America?  Or even like America?  That's what I thought.

Personally I don't buy the it-was-the-worst-of-times-and-best-of-intentions bullshit but if you really think you have a case for commie fear turning the US and its allies into war criminals by all means I'd love to see it being presented. Go peddle it at a reconciliation commission maybe you people will find a more sympathetic ear there.

I never suggested such.  And I never said the US gov has the best of intentions.

9 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

What i've witness this week, makes me consider becoming a Liberal again. Not because of the actions of one man, but by those who refuse to acknowledge his corruption. The people who chant for him, are turning me off. If I can't find solidarity with conservatives, i'll side with liberals.

Why don't you be neither and just side with your convictions.

Guest ProudConservative
4 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Why don't you be neither and just side with your convictions.

I am siding with my convictions. I'm a political nomad right now.

I don't like liberals because their overspending, but republicans are worse with their push for war.

So if I choose the side that is civil and respects humanity.

All I ask for, is everyone to condemn Trump... regardless if Iran deserves it or not. Two wrongs don't make a right.

3 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

I am siding with my convictions. I'm a political nomad right now.

I don't like liberals because their overspending, but republicans are worse with their push for war.

So if I choose the side that is civil and respects humanity.

All I ask for, is everyone to condemn Trump... regarded of Iran's responsibility. Two wrongs don't make a right.

There's a lot of stupid people out there, liberal and conservative.  Most in fact.

Guest ProudConservative
2 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

There's a lot of stupid people out there, liberal and conservative.  Most in fact.

We say stupid things, but when negligence causes death, someone has to take responsibility. For example... I said some racist jokes on here, it might seem sleezy... If I were to groom a KKK member, knowing there was a high probability... he would harm a person of colour, I should be held criminally responsible.

Guest ProudConservative
5 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Someone just did...the government of Iran.

But never from your Hero Trump... He will never apologize in his life. I would trade the Iranian Foreign minister for Trump in a heart beat. Damn he's good at waking people up.

5 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

But never from your Hero Trump... He will never apologize in his life.

Nor should he apologize for Iran shooting down an airliner.

Team Trump told Trudeau what happened...for reals.  

Edited by bush_cheney2004

Guest ProudConservative
2 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Nor should he apologize for Iran shooting down an airliner.

Team Trump told Trudeau what happened...for reals.  

You can take Trudeau too... I have no use for him.

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

I'm pretty sure Iran along with a lot of other countries would take notice right away if Trudeau said a pox on both your houses.  Make the Ayatollah and Trump play nice. Shank both of you for both being a couple of stubborn unstable shit-disturbers.

I'm pretty sure a lot of countries would laugh their ass of if Trudeau tried to strong arm them. Trudeau does not have the gravitas you think he does, he's a joke, and so is Canada.