Trump actions kill 63 Canadians

Guest ProudConservative

There are plenty of good conservatives trying to stop this war. This is posted on her website.

I'm glad Ann Coulter is patriotic

While listening to news reports of what a monstrous threat Iran is, I’ve been wracking my brain to think of a single terrorist attack in this country committed by an Iranian. If there is one, now would be a good time to mention it! But I can’t find any.

Nor any child rapes, Medicare frauds, heroin dealing or general anti-social behavior making life in America such a pleasure these days.

Even the 9/11 report could tie Iran to the attacks only on the thin reed of several hijackers passing through Iran on their way to the U.S. -- where our customs officials welcomed all 19 of them with open arms.

Thirteen of the 19 terrorists had been given Florida drivers' licenses. If we’re going back to 9/11, maybe Trump should consider dropping a drone on Jeb Bush.

To get killed by an Iranian -- or even to be harassed by an Iranian -- you have to go the Middle East.

Breaking News: Unrest in the Middle East!

Why is the solution to this problem always to gather up our best young men ... and send them to the Middle East?

President George W. Bush tried to pacify that region of the world with the Iraq War. We see how well that worked.

By 2016, Americans were so sick of pointless Middle Eastern wars that even Trump’s ham-handed attacks on President Bush, saying he had “lied” about weapons of mass destruction, led to Trump’s landslide victory in the most hawkish state of the union: South Carolina.

But today, Americans are sitting at home being scared out of their wits by news reports of the “threat” Iran poses to their children, their homes, their commute to work, their very lives.

They can rest easy. It’s more likely that Mars will attack, and we didn’t just kill a Martian general.

Just in terms of American Lives Snuffed Out, the greatest threat to our country, hands down, comes from Mexico. Doesn’t “national security” have something to do with keeping Americans alive?

Mexican heroin killed at least 14,000 Americans last year. Mexican fentanyl and methamphetamine killed about 10,000 to 14,000. Hispanic drunk drivers -- Mexicans or other Hispanics given safe passage to the U.S. through Mexico -- kill about 3,000 Americans every year.

That’s not to mention the random murders, the Kate Steinles, the cartel and gang killings, and even the occasional mass murder committed by Mexicans in the U.S. (Look up Eduardo Sencion and Salvador Tapia.)

Number of Americans killed in their own country every year by Iranians: 0 that I know of.

Number of Americans killed in their own country every year by Mexicans: 30,000, by conservative estimate.

Can we get a little news coverage of that? Perhaps a short segment, now and then, on the undeclared war right here in our own hemisphere?

No, instead of ever mentioning the unprecedented transformation of our countryir?t=anncoulter-20&l=am2&o=1&a=B00ZJJ3QL from the most successful, prosperous nation on Earth to another failed Latin American state, we get nightly updates on Libya, ISIS, Syria and now Iran.

Summary: Wretched, violent primitives are sitting on mounds of oil, which, fortunately, we don’t need anymore, so this is of no interest to you, America.

Cable news networks lure liberals and conservatives into taking opposing sides of conflicts that have less bearing on our lives than one day of illegal immigration.

If Fox News and CNN had been broadcasting from Europe in the 1920s and 1930s, this is how I imagine they’d alert the public to the rising danger of Adolf Hitler:

-- January 1933: Hitler appointed chancellor; the Reichstag begins process of transforming Weimar Republic into Nazi Germany.

FOX NEWS HEADLINE: PERU DEFENDS AMAZON RAINFOREST FROM COLOMBIA; MEDIA MELTDOWN OVER PERU’S FIRST LADY

CNN HEADLINE: COLOMBIA DEFENDS AMAZON RAINFOREST FROM PERU; POLL: MOST FOX VIEWERS CAN’T FIND COLOMBIA ON A MAP

-- 1933-1939: Hitler reoccupies the Rhineland in violation of the Versailles Treaty, unifies with Austria and annexes parts of Czechoslovakia.

FOX NEWS HEADLINE: BOLIVIA ATTACKS PARAGUAY IN GRAN CHACO REGION

CNN HEADLINE: PARAGUAY ATTACKS BOLIVIA IN GRAN CHACO REGION

-- 1939: Hitler invades Poland.

FOX NEWS HEADLINE: CNN REFUSES TO APOLOGIZE FOR FALSE REPORTING ABOUT CHACO WAR

CNN HEADLINE: FOX NEWS HOST LOST IN GRAN CHACO REGION

After 9/11, we went to war with two countries on the other side of the globe, spending trillions of dollars and sacrificing thousands of our greatest Americans because (mostly Saudi) immigrants killed 3,000 Americans. U.S. servicemen and women are still dying to avenge this single mass murder from two decades ago.

Mexico kills at least 10 times that many Americans every year.

Why on Earth are our media –- and our president –- consumed with “Whither Iran?” when hundreds of Americans are dying every day at the hands of the country sitting right next door?

COPYRIGHT 2020 ANN COULTER
Edited by ProudConservative

2 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

There are plenty of good conservatives trying to stop this war. This is posted on her website.

If America wants war, then there shall be war.

...and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Begging American "conservatives" won't work.

Guest ProudConservative
2 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Well not the neocon sociopaths, but those in the middle need another perspective.

3 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

America doesn't seem to want war, at least right now, with Iran. Iran wants one even less, not a bad recipe for deterrence.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Guest ProudConservative
7 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

The false dichotomy between appeasement and big expensive nation building wars leads to really stupid foreign policy suggestions, ProudConservative is a prime example, as is Barack Obama.

Barack Obama was no pacifist... He's killed hundreds of Terrorist with Drones, he would even bomb wedding's in Pakistan just to kill one bad guy. My conservative hero is Ron Paul. I don't care if he voted for retaliation right after 9/11... He was one of the first to figure out what was going on, and oppose the war.

Barack Obama was no pacifist... He's killed hundreds of Terrorist with Drones, he would even bomb wedding's in Pakistan just to kill one bad guy.

He appeased Iran though, and thought the only two strategies are war or appeasement. Deterrence was not a concept he understood, and neither do you, it's only war and appeasement, no other options according to you chumps. This is why you and Obama suck at foreign policy.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Guest ProudConservative
Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

He appeased Iran though, and thought the only two strategies are war or appeasement. Deterrence was not a concept he understood, and neither do you.

I became a conservative because of Obama... I'm just a libertarian learning fiscal conservative... who hates the Military industrial Complex... or any other bureaucracy that waste Taxdollars. I'm not a liberal... I hate LGBT culture, I hate drug culture.

1 minute ago, ProudConservative said:

I became a conservative because of Obama... I'm just a libertarian learning fiscal conservative... who hates the Military industrial Complex... or any other bureaucracy that waste Taxdollars. I'm not a liberal... I hate LGBT culture, I hate drug culture.

Yet you embrace his idiotic foreign policy ideas, like there are only two options, war and appeasement. And you also shit on the bureaucracy that provides the best return on investment of taxpayer dollars.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Guest ProudConservative
4 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

"What's the point of having this superb military you're always talking about if we can't use it ?" - Sec'y Madeleine Albright (1992)

You can use it... Go to Africa, and help kill the Cannibal warlords in the democratic republic of Congo. Stop trying to harm the moderate Muslims, because it makes Jewish people happy.

4 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

You keep thinking I like Obama.

Nope, I keep thinking you like to parrot some of his talking points though, especially with your appeasing moderate muslim routine, that's what Obama said. He was wrong about both appeasement, and who he was appeasing, and you apparently didn't notice, or you hand wave it away and pretend the only alternative is war, which again, that's what Obama said, and he was wrong again.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Guest ProudConservative

I know the difference between True conservatives and the frauds... Just by how people have responded last week.

Two of my favorite personalities sold out. Judge Jeanine and Michael Savage

Two people I use to not like, gained my respect... Ann Coulter and Tucker Carlson.

When I see people cheering Trump on, I know who the enemies are.

I know the difference between True conservatives and the frauds... Just by how people have responded last week.

Yep, and you're a fraud. Parroting Obama talking points as facts when the entire strategy has proven to be a giant fail. Trump has done a great job so far, you're a Fake Conservative Never Trumper with TDS.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Now that consensus is building on Iran's role in downing the Ukrainian airliner, questions are rising as to why the aircraft was flying in contested air space to begin with.   Travel directives and air space warnings were issued days before the incident occurred, with many other airlines avoiding Iraq and Iran.

Easier to blame Trump...I guess.

Guest ProudConservative
5 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Nope, I keep thinking you like to parrot some of his talking points though, especially with your appeasing moderate muslim routine, that's what Obama said. He was wrong about both appeasement, and who he was appeasing, and you apparently didn't notice, or you hand wave it away and pretend the only alternative is war, which again, that's what Obama said, and he was wrong again.

I just am smart enough to put myself in Iran's shoes... I can't blame them for hating Israel and America. All these years, being told they are the worst people in the word... while Saudi Arabia gets a free pass.

I'll blame them for not reaching out... asking for a peace summit.... but can't blame them for being totally disgusted with America right now.

I think it's time for Iran to share their side of the Story.

1 minute ago, ProudConservative said:

I just am smart enough to put myself in Iran's shoes... I can't blame them for hating Israel and America. All these years, being told they are the worst people in the word... while Saudi Arabia gets a free pass.

I'll blame them for not reaching out... asking for a peace summit.... but can't blame them for being totally disgusted with America right now.

Not liking America because they talk smack about you is not grounds to attack an embassy. If you would act as Iran has, then you're as crazy as they are. If you would act as Iran has despite appeasement, then how you think appeasement will work is beyond me.

Edited by Yzermandius19

4 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

Screw Iran...it gets exactly what it likes to dish out...in spades.

Edited by bush_cheney2004