Trump actions kill 63 Canadians

Just now, ProudConservative said:

Listen to your snobbery. As if Egypt, Jordan, and Turkey don't matter. Who made the Jews the king of the world?

Those countries suck compared to Israel. Israel is the oasis in that shithole region. It is not Israel who refuses to negotiate with the Palestinian's in good faith, it's the other way around.

1 minute ago, Zeitgeist said:

So the status quo wherein the US acts unilaterally is hell?   Perhaps.  

No, not perhaps, it is better than all the other alternatives, you just have America Derangement Syndrome, and like to pretend they are the great satan, responsible for all the world's problems.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Guest ProudConservative

There are 15 Million Jews in the world and 1.5 billion Muslims... why are we bending over backwards for the 15 million, when we need better relations with the 1.5 billion? If Israel want's peace.. they have to agree to a compromise.

At minimum the US should not give any support to Israel.

When's the last time you seen Israel reach out, and say lets try some negotiations? If Trump can meet with Kim Jong Un, Why can't Netanyahu meet with Ali Khamenei and Hassan Rouhani?

Maybe because Israel has a huge ego problem... and can never learn to be humble.

Edited by ProudConservative

3 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

There are 15 Million Jews in the world and 1.5 billion Muslims... why are we bending over backwards for the 15 million, when we need better relations with the 1.5 billion? If Israel want's peace.. they have to agree to a compromise.

At minimum the US should not give any support to Israel.

Because the Jews are more trustworthy partners. If the Muslim's get their shit together, that could change, but until then, pretending Israel needs to be thrown under the bus as if that would help, is just going to make things worse. You want to cut off foreign aid to Israel, that makes some sense, boycotting and sanctioning Israel while sucking Iranian dick is ridiculous antisemitic nonsense.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Guest ProudConservative
6 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

No, not perhaps, it is better than all the other alternatives, you just have America Derangement Syndrome, and like to pretend they are the great satan, responsible for all the world's problems.

They are great ignorant, and great racists. I was a racist too, but I grew up... only about a month ago, but I grew up.

Guest ProudConservative
4 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Because the Jews are more trustworthy partners. If the Muslim's get their shit together, that could change, but until then, pretending Israel needs to be thrown under the bus as if that would help, is just going to make things worse. You want to cut off foreign aid to Israel, that makes some sense, boycotting and sanctioning Israel while sucking Iranian dick is ridiculous antisemitic nonsense.

If being friendly with Iran, stops trillion dollars wars... i'm all for it... They can F@ck me up the @ss too. I don't have Anti-Muslim derangement syndrome.

They are great ignorant, and great racists. I was a racist too, but I grew up... only about a month ago, but I grew up.

So is everyone else. Stop tunnel visioning on America's weaknesses, and start looking at the vastly greater weaknesses of other nations, like your BFF China. America isn't perfect, but it is vastly superior to everyone else.

Edited by Yzermandius19

7 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

So the status quo wherein the US acts unilaterally is hell?   Perhaps.  

As long as the west and other parts of the world remain so dependent on rogue America, it will remain so.

Losing "confidence" in U.S. leadership means having to confront the lack of leadership at home.

Guest ProudConservative

One D@ck I'll never suck... is the Military Industrial Complex... not when they have their minions on CNN, Fox, and NBC... Telling Americans how great war is.

Just now, ProudConservative said:

One D@ck I'll never suck... is the Military Industrial Complex... not when they have their minions on CNN, Fox, and NBC... Telling Americans how great war is.

Sucking Iranian dick is worse. Stop tunnel visioning on the weakness of America and assuming anyone who claims to be against them are the good guys, that is not the way the world works.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Guest ProudConservative
5 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

It doesn't stop the wars. Appeasement invites more war, not less.

Iran doesn't want a war... If they did they would start invading other countries. Iran wants to be left alone. Look i'm an Islamophobe. I think the Burqa is ugly AF, but i'm putting aside my difference for peace.

6 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

Iran doesn't want a war... If they did they would start invading other countries. Iran wants to be left alone.

Iran does not want to be left alone. If they did, they would have expanded their control of the region and gotten more aggressive after being appeased. They wouldn't have such a well funded terror network meddling throughout the region, which they bolstered with being bribed in the Iran Nuke Deal.

Iran just wants to be left alone is bullshit. Stop believing the garbage Obama used to justify his idiotic foreign policy, it's all nonsense. Appeasement has just encouraged more bad behavior from Iran, not less, you aren't saving anyone's lives by advocating for appeasement, quite the opposite, in fact.

Iran doesn't want war, but that doesn't mean they will leave the US alone or stop doing bad shit if we just treat them nice, that's not how it works.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Guest ProudConservative
3 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Nonsense....Iran has proxy militias in at least a half dozen nations...for war.

All of that will begin to fade.... If we force a two state solution with Israel. We can give Iran positive reinforcement, for helping reduce radicalization. The only people who want to perpetuate the chaos, is the military industrial complex... They are the worlds biggest enemy... and they sure have a lot of Americans like yourself, brainwashed.

Guest ProudConservative
1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Who is "we" ?    You ain't gonna force anything.

I'm forcing my opinion down your throats.. Nothing more, and nothing less. I see you're making no effort for peace... Just giving lip service to American imperialism.

All of that will begin to fade.... If we force a two state solution with Israel. We can give Iran positive reinforcement, for helping reduce radicalization. The only people who want to perpetuate the chaos, is the military industrial complex... They are the worlds biggest enemy... and they sure have a lot of Americans like yourself, brainwashed.

Appeasement has increased radicalization. Your entire strategy has already proven foolhardy and you want to double down on fail. Iran is perpetuating chaos, stop blaming the MIC for everything, they are not the world's biggest enemy, they aren't even close.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Guest ProudConservative
7 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Iran does not want to be left alone. If they did, they would have expanded their control of the region and gotten more aggressive after being appeased. They wouldn't have such a well funded terror network meddling throughout the region, which they bolstered with being bribed in the Iran Nuke Deal.

Iran just wants to be left alone is bullshit. Stop believing the garbage Obama used to justify his idiotic foreign policy, it's all nonsense. Appeasement has just encouraged more bad behavior from Iran, not less, you aren't saving anyone's lives by advocating for appeasement, quite the opposite, in fact.

Iran doesn't want war, but that doesn't mean they will leave the US alone or stop doing bad shit if we just treat them nice, that's not how it works.

Because I see Saudi Arabia doing the same thing, but because they have a special arrangement with the US... they get diplomatic immunity... I for one, am sick of it.

15 out of 19 9/11 highjackers came from Saudi Arabia... They never get any consequences. Everyone is all one sided against Iran... Anyone with half a brain, can see right through it.

2 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

Because I see Saudi Arabia doing the same thing, but because they have a special arrangement with the US... they get diplomatic immunity... I for one, am sick of it.

15 out of 19 9/11 highjackers came from Saudi Arabia... They never get any consequences. Everyone is all one sided against Iran... Anyone with half a brain, can see right through it.

Whatabout the Saudi Arabia double standard does not mean Iran are the good guys. Stop being such a reactionary, try having some principles and sticking to them, and not throwing them out the window just because hypocrisy exists in the world, becoming a hypocrite as a reaction to hypocrisy does not make the world less hypocritical, just the opposite.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Guest ProudConservative
8 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Appeasement has increased radicalization. Your entire strategy has already proven foolhardy and you want to double down on fail. Iran is perpetuating chaos, stop blaming the MIC for everything, they are not the world's biggest enemy, they aren't even close.

The only alternative is trillion dollar wars... It might be worth it... if Iran invaded Europe and put everyone in concentration camps, but having a few rogue teorrists here and there... Just isn't worth it...

America has far worse criminals on the southern border, and you can't even build a wall... All the money has to be wasted to kiss Israels @ss.

I'm a numbers guy. It's time to leave the middle east. They only thing certain is... If you stay there America's debt will skyrocket out of control.

The only alternative is trillion dollar wars...

Wrong. There are many alternatives between trillion dollar wars and appeasement, one of those alternatives is deterrence. The only way you can sell appeasement is to pretend a massive war is the only alternative, an idiotic strawman is all you got to sell your dumb strategy, without the comparison to even more idiotic plan, it simply doesn't sell.

Edited by Yzermandius19