Trumps so called racist tweets

On 7/18/2019 at 11:52 PM, Boges said:

Canadians are different and we have disagreements. But even the disagreements amongst parties doesn't get to this level of vitriol. It's really jarring, if not extraordinarily entertaining. 

Yes, yes, canucks are the greatest people in the entire universe. Anyway, canucks, if those women are suffering, why doesn't Canada offer to take them in? I'm sure they will be happy with the benevolent canucks that share their values.

Edited by ferdinand

On 7/19/2019 at 2:41 AM, Boges said:

What does the US do for FN or American Indians that's so much better than Canada? 

Nothing, that's why Boges, you and your fellow canucks should take these FN, whatever they are and these American Indians. End their suffering in the US and welcome them to benevolent Canada and if you even attempt to deny them that, know that you do not own Canada, they do, so you do not have the right!

1 hour ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Islam is religion not a race and the "Muslim ban" 

"Islam is not a race" is a terrible justification for hostility to, prejudice, or discrimination against groups with specific ethnic and religious background, which is what racism means in today's definition. Kind of like how anti-semitism is a definition for discrimination against Jews and not all "Semites", which include most Palestinians.

Whatever you want to call it, hostility , prejudice, or discrimination against a group, solely based on their religious or ethnic background is bad. Stop trying to normalize hate, stereotyping and shitty behaviour. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, marcus said:

"Islam is not a race" is a terrible justification for hostility to, prejudice, or discrimination against groups with specific ethnic and religious background, which is what racism means in today's definition.

I know you don't treat Americans as human beings, except maybe for the colored folks down there but would you say that anti-Americanism is a form of racism?

25 minutes ago, marcus said:

"Islam is not a race" is a terrible justification for hostility to, prejudice, or discrimination against groups with specific ethnic and religious background, which is what racism means in today's definition. Kind of like how anti-semitism is a definition for discrimination against Jews and not all "Semites", which include most Palestinians.

Whatever you want to call it, hostility , prejudice, or discrimination against a group, solely based on their religious or ethnic background is bad. Stop trying to normalize hate, stereotyping and shitty behaviour. 

There is no hostility. The Muslim ban was Obama's idea, but when Trump does it, only then is it racist. When Jimmy Carter did it, no accusations of racism, when Trump does it, he's a nazi.

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, kactus said:

3 of the congresswomen Trump asked to "go back" to "the crime infested places they came" were born in the US!!!

Where are they meant to go back!?;)

And maybe since you seem to see your entitlement to this opinion you should go back to where you and your ancestors came from and let the natives run the country! Just saying how hypocritical you sound....

What Trump was pretty much saying was taking out of context and the real meaning of his words were that if they did not like America then they should all go to where their parents came from and try to do something for those crooked and corrupt countries that their parents came from. The only people that are upset by what Trump said are anti-Trump people anyway. So, who cares what they have to think or say. I certainly do not care. All those four can offer America these days anyway is turmoil and communism. They want a green new deal which is said to cost over a trillion dollars to be implemented. Pffff? What's a trillion, eh? To the democrats tax dollars are not there to be properly managed but more to be wasted on stupid leftist liberal programs and agendas that hurt rather than help anyone. 

The natives did nothing with this country. Did they have all the toys like cars and snowmobiles and appliances in their homes when my ancestors arrived? Nope. My ancestors came, found and built up North America and made life for the native Indians a whole lot better life to live for them. I am pretty sure that they would not want to go back to the good old Indian ways and days. They should be dam happy that my ancestors came to North America. Just saying.  What Trump tweeted works for me. If you want to make a big deal out of what Trump tweeted, go for it and make your day. Do you know how racist you sounded yet? 

13 hours ago, marcus said:

As I have been saying for so long here. Thanks to the implementation of multiculturalism and diversity the western countries of the world have now put themselves into one hell of a mess. With so many different non-western religions, languages, cultures, traditions and heritages being all brought into western nations of the world, and trying to lump them altogether in those western countries, and where they all must to be treated equally with western culture we have now more racism and division than ever before. Multiculturalism will never unite, it can only divide. If multiculturalism is allowed to continue then all I can see for the future is doom and gloom for all western countries of the world. Trump's tweet was not meant to be racist. It was the democrat losers who lost the election to Trump that have tried very hard to make it appear to be racist. If Obama had said the same thing, the lying leftist liberal media would have ignored it. My opinion. 

5 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

America is a place, not a race. Nationality and race are two different things.

Some people have no idea what racism is, and just use it as a catch all term for opinions they are triggered by.

All the lying alt-left liberal pro democratic American and Canadian media, who both hate Trump, are trying to do here is to try to make this tweet a big racist deal which would have never have come about and became a racist issue at all if it were a liberal that said it. It would never have been brought up and reported on by the lame duck liberal media. A bunch of liberal hypocrites.  

On 7/22/2019 at 12:53 AM, Yzermandius19 said:

You have no evidence of Trump's racism whatsoever, 

Telling black Americans to go back to Africa is effectively what he did and yes it's racist.  The representative from MN has been in America longer than his white wife.

His own words mark him as racist.

7 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Telling black Americans to go back to Africa is effectively what he did and yes it's racist.  The representative from MN has been in America longer than his white wife.

He told Ilhan Omar to go back to Somalia, fix it, come back, and show us how it's done. He didn't tell anyone to go anywhere in a serious manner, stop buying into obvious MSM propaganda, those tweets are not racist.

You've got nothing.

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Yes I think I can stop there.  He wouldn't say that to a white person who criticized policy.  He's married to an immigrant btw.

Yes he would. He went after Ted Cruz for being Canadian. Trump plays the "I'm more American than you" card on all races. Stopping there is leaving out the context in a transparent attempt to make Trump look racist when he clearly isn't.

Trump is for legal immigration, against illegal immigration, who knew?

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Trump is for legal immigration, against illegal immigration, who knew?

Did he tell Cruz to go home to Canada?  Weird way to favour legal immigration: go back home.

I wonder if he says that to his wife if she criticizes him.  Maybe that's why she's so quiet.

43 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

If someone said Trump's wife should go back to her country.....  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Did he tell Cruz to go home to Canada?  Weird way to favour legal immigration: go back home.

I wonder if he says that to his wife if she criticizes him.  Maybe that's why she's so quiet.

He told them to come back and show us how it's done too, funny how you don't take that part literally, but the go home part your sure he meant that despite the context.

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

If someone said Trump's wife should go back to her country.....  

That wouldn't be racist, therefore it isn't racist when someone says it to Omar, especially when if they tell her to come back and show us how it's done in the same sentence. Derp.

Edited by Yzermandius19