The road to 2020

12 minutes ago, ironstone said:

Today I'm seeing on a number of sites that Trump and Melania have both tested positive for covid19. I'm sure his opponents are thrilled to hear this news. Could this setback be too much for his campaign to overcome with so little time till the election?

No....most voters have already taken sides long ago.  

Ready to rumble at the polling booths and mail boxes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Argus said:

CNN is worse than fake news, it's just lies and idiocy. 

1) Trump didn't give a non-answer, he answered by taking about foreign policy which actually is a monumental topic.

2) I just watched a bit past the end of Trump's answer to Hannity, to that point the video was just 100% proof that, even with the benefit of hindsight, the professional idiots at CNN still don't understand Trump's foreign policy and why it's been so successful. For those who didn't notice yet, instead of having a massive genocidal terrorist country form during his presidency, Trump stopped the genocide that resulted from Obama's failed foreign policy decisions and he created a more stable and peaceful middle east. That's why Trump got nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize multiple times and that's why he deserves to win it.

I stopped watching at that point and that's perfectly fine because I know what CNN is all about and I know that the rest of the video is aimed at the same idiots as the first 5 minutes was.

Summary: CNN talking heads are just as dumb and as worthless as you'd expect them to be.

What priceless nugget of info did you get out of that Argus? I'm just assuming that you found something that pleased you under that steaming pile of dung or you wouldn't have posted it...... What was it? Did someone call Trump a poopyhead? 

C'mon, tell me what you thought was useful information in that video so that I can make fun of it. 

9 hours ago, -TSS- said:

Like many white rich men Biden will probably live to his 90+ years so if he gets elected it is useless for Kamala to wait for Biden to drop dead. 

Instead she will be waiting impatiently for Biden's senility to become so bad that he can no longer function as President. 

I'd be willing to bet the deal has already been made.  Biden serves two years, and turns the reins over to Harris.

I think that would be good.

54 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

I'd be willing to bet the deal has already been made.  Biden serves two years, and turns the reins over to Harris.

I think that would be good.

You can expect a really sharp turnaround from the Dems on the topic of Biden's mental state soon after he gets elected.

Suddenly forgetting what state he's in or forgetting what he was talking about mid-sentence will be a big deal.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

You can expect a really sharp turnaround from the Dems on the topic of Biden's mental state soon after he gets elected.

Suddenly forgetting what state he's in or forgetting what he was talking about mid-sentence will be a big deal.

Yep, a new diagnosis and it's President Kam!

1 hour ago, bcsapper said:

Yep, a new diagnosis and it's President Kam!

Exactly. Just like anyone who sneezed or coughed while they were on their deathbed in 2020 was instantly diagnosed with covid.

Funny/awkward thing about Kamala - her dad is one "Donald J. Harris", and that man actually is the direct descendent of a slave owner, by his own admission.

It will be interesting to see the descendant of a slave owner try to look down her nose at Americans and tell them that they need to pay reparations to the descendants of slaves lol.

25 minutes ago, Shady said:

Trump will emerge a week from now as Superman having conquered the virus.  If I were him I'd wear a red cape to his rallies.

He has "a mild case of covid", which is exactly what everyone else with covid has, unless they're 83 with co-morbidities.

18 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

He has "a mild case of covid", which is exactly what everyone else with covid has, unless they're 83 with co-morbidities.

You're about as likely to get factual data about Trump's bout with Covid as you are to get it from China.

7 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Democrats are enjoying the President and his first lady getting infected by the Wu flu so much one is tempted to suspect they had something to do with it.

It's Shadenfreud and Karma. 

He's mostly refused to wear a mask. He doesn't like his staff to wear masks. And he makes fun of people wearing masks.

Reap what you Sow. 

Note Biden doesn't have it, he kept his distance and wore a mask. 

Edited by Boges

Masks didn't become magic because the President and his wife caught the Commie flu. 

You can get Wu flu if an infected person touches a surface, you touch that surface then rub your eyes. In fact they say that is the more common method of transmission.

There's no more reason to believe Donald and Melania got the Chi-com virus from not wearing a mask than there is to believe Proud Boys are white supremacists because they beat up antifa.

In both case those are just lies leftists and their media like to spread and the gullibles are trained to ape out.

26 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

In both case those are just lies leftists and their media like to spread and the gullibles are trained to ape out.

Masks have been proven to reduce the infection rate.

https://www.ucsf.edu/news/2020/06/417906/still-confused-about-masks-heres-science-behind-how-face-masks-prevent 

You're right, we don't know how he actually got it. But he did, the most tested and protected person in the world got it. 

So either COVID-19 is serious business or Trump is incompetent. Likely both. 

Edited by Boges

Boris Johnson had "mild" symptoms early and he ended up in the ICU. He's much younger than Trump. 

At the very best Trump should be isolated to only Zoom or his Twitter Account for 2 weeks which means he's lost valuable campaigning time. Time that Biden gets to keep the narrative on his awful handling of this virus. 

And when he comes back he'll have to answer for the abysmal behaviour regarding this outbreak, like not informing others of the potential threat, and going to a fundraiser when he knew he was exposed. 

Or he could get very sick and be in hospital or still experiencing symptoms past Election day. Can an incumbent POTUS win re-election will in the Hospital? 

That also doesn't speak to possibility he could die? I'm shocked Pence will still campaign, one negative test doesn't mean he's clear, he could still test positive later. People who've had close contact with someone with COVID-19 should quarantine as well.