The road to 2020

1 minute ago, Argus said:

Here's the amusing and ironic aspect of the Republicans' frantic, desperate attempt to stack the Supreme Court so they can ban abortions: Black women have abortions in very disproportionate numbers. So if the Republicans were to succeed in banning abortions the result would be - more black people!

Well we all know how you feel about that !

Republicans can't ban abortions, but they can seek limits on abortions after fetal viability.  Stacking the court also protects gun rights, religious rights, free speech (no stupid ass hate speech laws), and illegal immigration laws.

34 minutes ago, Shady said:

Yes, nobody seems to know any history pre-Trump.  Probably on purpose.

Oh the hypocrisy!

just as the Constitution requires."

The Dems are talking about the Constitution at the same time as they're discussing SCJs lol. 

This whole story is just dripping with irony. 

42 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Well we all know how you feel about that !

Republicans can't ban abortions, but they can seek limits on abortions after fetal viability.  Stacking the court also protects gun rights, religious rights, free speech (no stupid ass hate speech laws), and illegal immigration laws.

We all know how Republicans feel about it too. Gotta stop those Black people from voting any way we can! Pretending your not a member of the world's biggest racist club isn't very convincing, BC.

We all know how Republicans feel about it too. Gotta stop those Black people from voting any way we can! Pretending your not a member of the world's biggest racist club isn't very convincing, BC.

???   Democrats are the racism party (slavery, Jim Crow & welfare)...not the GOP, which was founded by abolitionists.

I am not nor have I ever been a member of any political party.

10 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

???   Democrats are the racism party (slavery, Jim Crow & welfare)...not the GOP, which was founded by abolitionists.

I am not nor have I ever been a member of any political party.

http://inside.sfuhs.org/dept/history/US_History_reader/Chapter14/southernstrat2.htm

Fake apology?  lol 

its sad that the pubes are still in denial.  

funny how something can be funny and sad at the same time.  Almost Shakespeareian.  

26 minutes ago, Argus said:

Here's the amusing and ironic aspect of the Republicans' frantic, desperate attempt to stack the Supreme Court so they can ban abortions: Black women have abortions in very disproportionate numbers. So if the Republicans were to succeed in banning abortions the result would be - more black people!

Everything you say is just laced with CNN-level ignorance & idiocy.

FYI Trump and the other pro-lifers don't have ulterior motives for stopping abortions. Trump isn't any more in favour of black abortions than white.

The mother of American abortions, Margaret Sanger on the other hand, actually was. Hillary Clinton famously said of Margaret Sanger: "I admire Margaret Sanger enormously. Her courage, her tenacity, her vision". 

FFWD to 1:45 to hear Hillary gush about Margaret Sanger: https://247sports.com/college/west-virginia/Board/103782/Contents/Hillary-Clinton-admires-eugenist-Margaret-Sanger-71651706/

If you don't know who Margaret Sanger is, here's a description of her from a leftist source: https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2020/07/23/racism-eugenics-margaret-sanger-deserves-no-honors-column/5480192002/

Sanger's own words, from the article above:

Like the abortion lobby today, Sanger urged Dr. Gamble to enlist the help of spiritual leaders to justify their deadly work, writing, “We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.”

This is literally the worst and most disgusting form of racism ever.

That bitch wanted to kill black babies before they were even born, just because of her own racism, and somehow it's her 'vision' that Hillary admires. WTF?

Meanwhile, the Republicans are desperately, frantically trying to throw barriers in the way of Black people voting because they tend to vote Democrat. :lol:

You really need a cite for this type of idiotic bullshit Argus. 

Once again, you're like Bill Buckner bragging about WS G7 lol. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Everything you say is just laced with CNN-level ignorance & idiocy.

FYI Trump and the other pro-lifers don't have ulterior motives for stopping abortions. Trump isn't any more in favour of black abortions than white.

The mother of American abortions, Margaret Sanger on the other hand, actually was. Hillary Clinton famously said of Margaret Sanger: "I admire Margaret Sanger enormously. Her courage, her tenacity, her vision". 

FFWD to 1:45 to hear Hillary gush about Margaret Sanger: https://247sports.com/college/west-virginia/Board/103782/Contents/Hillary-Clinton-admires-eugenist-Margaret-Sanger-71651706/

If you don't know who Margaret Sanger is, here's a description of her from a leftist source: https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2020/07/23/racism-eugenics-margaret-sanger-deserves-no-honors-column/5480192002/

Sanger's own words, from the article above:

This is literally the worst and most disgusting form of racism ever.

That bitch wanted to kill black babies before they were even born, just because of her own racism, and somehow it's her 'vision' that Hillary admires. WTF?

You really need a cite for this type of idiotic bullshit Argus. 

Once again, you're like Bill Buckner bragging about WS G7 lol. 

It’s sad to see somebody like Argus resort to playing the race card when he should know how utterly ridiculous that is.  Wanting people to be who they say they are in order to vote isn’t racist, it’s logical and necessary.  States offer free government issued ID to anyone without a driver’s license.  But if requiring ID is racist.  Then so is flying on a plane, renting a car, renting a hotel room, buying alcohol or cigarettes, etc, etc.  

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Shady said:

.... Wanting people to be who they say they are in order to vote isn’t racist, it’s logical and necessary.  States offer free government issued ID to anyone without a driver’s license.  But if requiring ID is racist.  Then so is flying on a plane, renting a car, renting a hotel room, buying alcohol or cigarettes, etc, etc.  

Excellent point...to get an absentee (mail-in) ballot in my (Democrat controlled) state one has to provide a mailing address, social security number, driver's license number, and e-mail address.

Waycist !

Edited by bush_cheney2004
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Shady said:

It’s sad to see somebody like Argus resort to playing the race card when he should know how utterly ridiculous that is.

I'm not playing the race card. I'm showing the irony and hypocrisy of the anti-abortion Republicans. They desperately want to save black babies! They just don't want them to vote. Also, they don't want to pay for their health care, education, food or shelter.

Wanting people to be who they say they are in order to vote isn’t racist, it’s logical and necessary.

No Trump supporter gets to make that statement without everyone else laughing out loud. I mean, he certainly isn't who HE says he is. :P

The narrative of widespread election fraud is and always has been... a fraud. The FBI head said so last week.

Edited by Argus

59 minutes ago, Argus said:

I'm not playing the race card. I'm showing the irony and hypocrisy of the anti-abortion Republicans. They desperately want to save black babies! They just don't want them to vote. Also, they don't want to pay for their health care, education, food or shelter.

I don't know exactly how racist you are, so..do you think the "black babies" should be aborted or do just hate people who hate abortions? The reason black women seek abortion more often is probably that they tend to be poor and in America there's this idea that if you're poor and get preganant, instead of getting money or waking up to this life in general, you're supposed to kill the baby.

Probably the media's fault.

Just now, Marocc said:

I don't know exactly how racist you are, so..

I don't know how stupid you are... though your post certainly gives some mighty clues... so I'll try to speak in very simple terms.

Just now, Marocc said:

do you think the "black babies" should be aborted or do just hate people who hate abortions?

I don't much care about abortions one way or the other. It's not my issue., I can recognize rank hypocrisy when I see it, though.

I don't know how stupid you are... though your post certainly gives some mighty clues... so I'll try to speak in very simple terms.

I don't much care about abortions one way or the other. It's not my issue., I can recognize rank hypocrisy when I see it, though.

I see. It's not about the lives but about the money. Of course.

Similarly as with being a witness to a murder, able to prevent it and not caring to, being indifferent to abortions is practically the same as supporting them.

7 minutes ago, Argus said:

I don't think you recognize hypocrisy so much as invent it.

One notices the increase of abortion clinics in black neighborhoods and remembers that the creator of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger, had a specific strategy of black babies being targeted for abortion. There's no hypocrisy in knowing that yet not succumbing to the bigotry of low expectations and realizing blacks have agency. They are capable of looking after themselves. Republicans don't have a problem believing Blacks are as capable as any others of getting ID and producing it when they vote.

To see hypocrisy there requires imagination...or gullibility.

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

I don't think you recognize hypocrisy so much as invent it.

One notices the increase of abortion clinics in black neighborhoods and remembers that the creator of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger

You Republicans keep mentioning her as if she matters. Abortion is common throughout the world. It wasn't invented by Sanger. Whether she was or wasn't a racist (as most people once were) is irrelevant. You can't actually argue against the reality of anything I've said so you resort to these little journeys into irrelevancy as distraction.

Edited by Argus

1 hour ago, Marocc said:

I see. It's not about the lives but about the money. Of course.

Similarly as with being a witness to a murder, able to prevent it and not caring to, being indifferent to abortions is practically the same as supporting them.

Ah, the crazy religious right meets the crazy BLM left! You guys are more alike than you know! You certainly have the same mentality about anyone who won't join you in your bizarre crusades!

Woman suspected in ricin mail attack against Trump and others was arrested while trying to enter New York from Canada.   Probably not a Trump voter, except for the false flag conspiracy theorists.

• The unidentified individual was arrested by CBP agents trying to enter the US from Canada, a federal law enforcement official told NBC News Sunday 
  • The FBI said Saturday a poison package addressed to Trump was intercepted by screeners this week before it reached White House 
  • Packages were also sent to a sheriff's office and detention facility in Texas 
  • No further details about the suspect have been confirmed at this time 
  • Officials said Saturday they believed it had been mailed from Canada and were seeking a Canadian woman in connection to the packages   
  • Ricin is a deadly poison that can kill in the amount of a few grains of salt 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8753837/Suspect-taken-custody-sending-deadly-poison-RICIN-package-Donald-Trump.html

• Like 1

On 9/19/2020 at 2:28 PM, WestCanMan said:

I'm kind of shocked that they are talking about putting in a new SCJ myself, but in all fairness, the Demmies are talking about expanding the SC if they get elected which is even more bogus.

Soon, every time the US has a new Prez with control of the Senate, they will just add more and more judges. 7, 21, 42, 84.......

Well the GOP broke from norms when they refused to even have a vote on Merrick Garland. 

Elections have consequences. The Dems can also give DC Senators. If Wyoming gets two Senators, why can't a city that's comparable in size? 

The US has a toxic political environment right now. It's fascinating to watch, but it would be awful to live through. 

22 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Woman suspected in ricin mail attack against Trump and others was arrested while trying to enter New York from Canada.   Probably not a Trump voter, except for the false flag conspiracy theorists.

I'm guessing she wanted to send the letter from Canada to make it harder to trace, and got busted heading back home. I wonder how they know it was her.

1 minute ago, OftenWrong said:

I'm guessing she wanted to send the letter from Canada to make it harder to trace, and got busted heading back home. I wonder how they know it was her.

The FBI can get a DNA profile and/or fingerprints from multiple envelopes and contents if she touched them.   If mailed from St. Hubert, Quebec as reported, the RCMP and Canada Post may have provided video based on the postmark date.

Americans do not usually include "USA" when addressing envelopes, so that was a clumsy attempt to hide identity if she is American.    However, she was carrying a gun, which makes her very American !

• Like 1