Gay Loonie

3 hours ago, bcsapper said:

I fully support your right to say whatever you want.  Always have.

I still think it's bollocks.

Honestly, why not incest? Why not have sex with your sister if it feels good? If we are going to promote personal choice, it's easy to argue that it's no ones business to interfere with another persons sexuality.

If you condemn incest, aren't you being intolerant?

Maybe you condemn incest, because you want to protect society. It's similar to the way conservatives condemn homosexuality, because they want to protect society.

20 years ago, most people would freak out at the thought of child receiving hormones, now we accept it, because we've been told to accept it.

Do you see how the subversion progresses?

Edited by Robert Greene

9 hours ago, Robert Greene said:

Honestly, why not incest? Why not have sex with your sister if it feels good? If we are going to promote personal choice, it's easy to argue that it's no ones business to interfere with another persons sexuality.

Maybe you condemn incest, because you want to protect society. It's similar to the way conservatives condemn homosexuality, because they want to protect society.

20 years ago, most people would freak out at the thought of child receiving hormones, now we accept it, because we've been told to accept it.

I don't care if you want to have sex with your sister.  Fill your boots.  Or hers. 

Honestly, what is it about people wanting to control what other people do, privately, when it does them no harm?

I agree with you that children are different.  We have a collective responsibility to make their choices for them up to a certain age.  I would hope that hormone treatment was medically necessary as decided by competent professionals, and not a knee jerk choice by a parent encouraged by an activist movement.

Edited by bcsapper

16 hours ago, Robert Greene said:

Taxme teaches us that it's ok to defend our beliefs. I use to waterdown my points of views, and here's a guy saying, say what you believe, and remain consistent. Well I believe the over-tolerance of homosexuality is messing up the next generation.

How many guys are giving up on girls, because they can't find a date, so they thing it's trendy to ask a guy out? We don't help the loners who are struggling. No, we don't teach life skills in high school. We force-feed them Shakespeare and Calculus, while some of them slit their wrists because they can't find a girlfriend.

Oh no buddy. You can't date this pretty girl. Your not good enough for her, but if you want an experience, just remember it's 2019 :)

It's too bad that homosexuality was not left in the closet where it truly did belong. No one needed to hear or know or learn about someone who just happens to want to have sex with the same sex partner. The feminist movement may have helped in the promotion of homosexuality. There have been many women who have said that I do not need no stinking guy.

We do not celebrate heterosexuality or family anymore. The world now celebrates just the opposite. Old man Trudeau started all this nonsense only because he was a homosexual himself. I heard that he was the president of some homosexual chapter at one time. Maybe his kid is bisexual? Maybe this is why he wants to put two gays on a loonie? Hey, you never know. :D

12 hours ago, Robert Greene said:

It will only be just a matter of time before beastiality, pedophilia, and incest will be the norm of the day. It will all be made legal because those perverts have and be given their rights to have sex with whom or whatever they wish to have sex with. Hey, you never know. 

16 hours ago, Robert Greene said:

It's bollocks how the mainstream have become cowards, and won't defend heterosexuality because they're afraid of being ridiculed. The notion that homosexuality comes with birth, is probably one of the biggest lies. It comes from over-tolerance and undue influences.

The leftist liberal Canadian media is nothing more than a promoter and propaganda machine to help push sexual perversions of all kinds. Heterosexuality is not one of them. Just saying. 

18 hours ago, Robert Greene said:

No one is born gay. Homosexuality evolves from curiosity. If we teach tolerance, than we remove the natural barrier that prevents the fringe elements from crossing over.

So you believe that someone would decide that it would be a fun lifestyle to have all their family and friends suddenly hate them and to enjoy having the crap kicked out of them every other day. Do you look at a bloodied and bruised student in your high school and say "I gotta get me some of that?" Do you figure a guy decides he has too many friends and not enough beatings in his life?

5 hours ago, bcsapper said:

1. I agree with you that children are different. 

2. We have a collective responsibility to make their choices for them up to a certain age.  I would hope that hormone treatment was medically necessary as decided by competent professionals, and not a knee jerk choice by a parent encouraged by an activist movement.

1. From what ?  Each other ?  Twins aren't.

2. The parent isn't right 100% and neither is the state.  

20 hours ago, Robert Greene said:

No one is born gay. Homosexuality evolves from curiosity. If we teach tolerance, than we remove the natural barrier that prevents the fringe elements from crossing over. Perhaps if metoo backed off, and heterosexuality wasn't demonized, less people would get confused.

No, most gay people are born gay.  Very few people would choose to be gay.  People tend to gravitate to the path of least resistance.  Choosing to be gay is the exact opposite.  Plus, there’s nothing beneficial to being gay as opposed to being straight. And if one is naturally attracted to the opposite sex, nothing in society is going to be able to change that biological function.  You have almost no control over what you perceive to find attractive.  It just is.

3 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. From what ?  Each other ?  Twins aren't.

2. The parent isn't right 100% and neither is the state.  

1) Different when it comes to making choices.  I never let my kid drink whisky or smoke cigars at seven, that kind of thing.  If they wanted to now, there's not a lot I could do about it.  What did you think I meant.  Really?

2) They are both a lot more right than brainless activists.

On 4/18/2019 at 8:43 PM, Robert Greene said:

No one is born gay. Homosexuality evolves from curiosity.[/quote]

What's your source for that steaming pile of crap? 

If we teach tolerance, than we remove the natural barrier that prevents the fringe elements from crossing over.

So homosexual desires are a constant temptation that must be suppressed?

Perhaps if metoo backed off, and heterosexuality wasn't demonized, less people would get confused.

Metoo exposed sexual harassment and sexual assault, which are abnormal behaviours, toxic to criminal, and can occur as unwelcome hetero or same sex aggression. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2019 at 1:54 PM, Shady said:

No, most gay people are born gay.  Very few people would choose to be gay.  People tend to gravitate to the path of least resistance.  Choosing to be gay is the exact opposite.  Plus, there’s nothing beneficial to being gay as opposed to being straight. And if one is naturally attracted to the opposite sex, nothing in society is going to be able to change that biological function.  You have almost no control over what you perceive to find attractive.  It just is.

Well,  every one here should be happy to hear, and soon will get to be able to see and use the new gay loonie. On it shows a picture of two gay men kissing each others lips. Way the go Canada. You just showed the rest of the world just how sick and pathetic Canada really has become. Bad enough when homosexuals came out of the closet but now we have to see them kissing on our Canadian loonie. I guess having a picture of a man and a woman kissing is so not with the times anymore.Just how loonie is that, eh?

Canada gets sicker by the day thanks to liberalism. All things that were once considered decent and moral in Canada have now been changed around to appear indecent and immoral. This is what intolerance has done and brought to us all. Perversion and degradation. Liberal Canada is well on it's way to becoming the new Sodom and Gomorrah. Something that I am not very proud about at all. I feel rather sick about it all. But our tribal leftist liberal politicians have spoken and they have got rid of the old loonie. It did not survive the survivors liberal council. 

PS: I just got myself a new ten dollar bill today, and there is this picture of the Canadian version of Rosa Parks on it, and the picture pretty much takes up half the size of the ten dollar bill. I just cannot understand as to how the hell this woman gets priority over, maybe, putting some native Indian picture on that ten dollar bill instead. Aren't we all told that the native Indians were here first and yet they seem to always come last. And as usual the french word "DIX" is in front of the English word "Ten" dollars. Boy, it sure is starting to look like the Anglophones of Canada have now been pushed to the back of the bus where they probably truly belong now because they have allowed themselves to be treated as second or third class citizen's in their own country. Shocking and sad. :unsure: 

1 hour ago, bcsapper said:

Yup, that is what Canada is all about. Trying to promote more politically correct nonsense. The same politically correct nonsense that we now see on the new loonie where we can now get to see two gay guys kissing each other on the lips. Disgusting. It's all about promoting more multiculturalism and more homosexuality. I do not see as to where this makes Canada so great.

But hey, what more can be said. :unsure:

Importing 1,000,000,000 bbls. of oil annually, while Alberta & Saskatchewan sit idle . . . 

Rehabilitating terrorists  . . . . 

Under funding our veterans . . . 

And now, the legal tender of the country celebrating homosexuality . . . . 

The list is long, embarrassing, and sad.

A brain-dead fool at the helm, surrounded by yes-mannequins.

October 21st.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Importing 1,000,000,000 bbls. of oil annually, while Alberta & Saskatchewan sit idle . . . 

Rehabilitating terrorists  . . . . 

Under funding our veterans . . . 

And now, the legal tender of the country celebrating homosexuality . . . . 

The list is long, embarrassing, and sad.

A brain-dead fool at the helm, surrounded by yes-mannequins.

October 21st.

Really?  You equate a coin celebrating the advancement of gay rights with "all of the above"? 

What the hell is wrong with people that they care so much about who is diddling whom when it has absolutely nothing to do with them?

18 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Really?  You equate a coin celebrating the advancement of gay rights with "all of the above"? 

What the hell is wrong with people that they care so much about who is diddling whom when it has absolutely nothing to do with them?

Yeah, really . . . . 

Maybe diddling shouldn't be on our legal tender.

Maybe there are more pressing issues in this country . . . . 

Hoping that you'll be able to grasp this concept . . . 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Yeah, really . . . . 

Maybe diddling shouldn't be on our legal tender.

Maybe there are more pressing issues in this country . . . . 

Hoping that you'll be able to grasp this concept . . . 

Diddling isn't on our legal tender.  Diddling is just what bothers you.

I hope you can grasp that concept.

49 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Diddling isn't on our legal tender.  Diddling is just what bothers you.

I hope you can grasp that concept.

You're the one that brought diddling into the thread . . . can you think that far back ?

There are western provinces struggling economically and your boy-hero is showing off his socks . . . .

Comprehend ?

55 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

You're the one that brought diddling into the thread . . . can you think that far back ?

There are western provinces struggling economically and your boy-hero is showing off his socks . . . .

Comprehend ?

I just wanted you to know I understood what your problem was.  You just don't like it when people don't act the way you want them to.

I bet I have more contempt for JT than you. Irrelevant, though.

21 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

I just wanted you to know I understood what your problem was.  You just don't like it when people don't act the way you want them to.

I bet I have more contempt for JT than you. Irrelevant, though.

Assumptions and deflection . . . . your stock in trade.

Enjoy yourself.

11 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Assumptions and deflection . . . . your stock in trade.

Enjoy yourself.

You've got 21 posts.  How the hell do you know what my "stock in trade" is?

Anyway, I bet you can't tell me where the deflection was.

Edited by bcsapper

5 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Diddle whoever you want in your own goddamn bedroom.  Keep this shit they hell out of my view.

Tolerance is one thing.   Promoting deviance is another.  Pissing away my tax dollar to do so is way over the top.

5 hours ago, cannuck said:

Diddle whoever you want in your own goddamn bedroom.  Keep this shit they hell out of my view.

Tolerance is one thing.   Promoting deviance is another.  Pissing away my tax dollar to do so is way over the top.

Oh bollocks.  When they put actual intercourse on a coin I'll drive you to the barricades.

Tolerance?  How magnanimous of you!

And as for the tax argument, (or the earlier "western provinces struggling economically" argument) have you seen our money lately?  I'm not altogether sure I'm not on a coin somewhere.