NHL General Thread

QuebecOverCanada

17 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Avs take Drew Helleson of the USNTDP at 47th overall. Not sure the AvsĀ need defense at this point, but if you're going to take one, he's a good option.

You can never have too much defensive depth, he's definitely got the size, not flashy, more of a steady eddie, but nothing wrong with that.

4 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

The Argos can't make a stop, what a useless bunch of cucks.

This is harshing my buzz, I'm just going to switch this crap off and go back to basking in the glory of the NBA World Championship, the 6ix in 6, I'll take my chip with the dip.

#we the forest.

There's some fights on TSN2 right now, nothing special, but in case your looking for some sports to watch.

Edited by Yzermandius19

7 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

There's some fights on TSN2 right now, nothing special, but in case your looking for some sports to watch.

Nah, I'm just enjoying the spectacular view from my deck, the terraced landscaped gardens, the red and green maples, the woods and fields beyond.

I went to a bricks and mortar cannabis store, and one key advantage of that is that you can see which are the strongest batches before you buy.

So I got some Solei which is 24.71% THC, so I'm totally blasted, just having tapas in the sunshine.Ā  Bliss.

• Tell a friend

Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    DACHSHUND

• Ronaldo_ earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • babetteteets went up a rank
      Rookie
    • paradox34 went up a rank
      Apprentice
    • paradox34 earned a badge