What is the age of the people who post here?

mirror

How old are you?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 3 years later...

People on MLW hide their real age.

I am still in my terrible twos....

M. Dancer is definitely 12 years of age.. he is the oldest.

Guyser is 13, but I think he moved away

Argus, is 5 and treats me like his little brother. He's going to school soon, Skipped Kindergarden.

Jerry Fortin is 14

Moonbox is 17, and could get a drivers license soon, becareful... don't get caught stunting...

Jdobbin is 21 and is a great grandfather of 12 young Liberals.

FellowTraveller keeps his age a secret... I think he's 100

Keepitsimple, lost his birth certificate, but when its found, well let you know.

Mr. Canada turned 142 on July 1st.

Riverman is older then the grand canyon

Tango... is WANGO TANGO

Topaz is 17 years old with 212,000 km, power windows and doesn't cost alot to purchase.

August 1991 is either 19 or 91.. I think.

Cut... this is silly.....

Edited by madmax

People on MLW hide their real age.

I am still in my terrible twos....

M. Dancer is definitely 12 years of age.. he is the oldest.

Guyser is 13, but I think he moved away

Argus, is 5 and treats me like his little brother. He's going to school soon, Skipped Kindergarden.

Jerry Fortin is 14

Moonbox is 17, and could get a drivers license soon, becareful... don't get caught stunting...

Jdobbin is 21 and is a great grandfather of 12 young Liberals.

FellowTraveller keeps his age a secret... I think he's 100

Keepitsimple, lost his birth certificate, but when its found, well let you know.

Mr. Canada turned 142 on July 1st.

Riverman is older then the grand canyon

Tango... is WANGO TANGO

Topaz is 17 years old with 212,000 km, power windows and doesn't cost alot to purchase.

August 1991 is either 19 or 91.. I think.

Cut... this is silly.....

Terrible twos?

No, brilliant.

Edited by August1991

Are there honestly 2 people above the age of 99 posting here? I highly doubt it.

The concept of "freedom-loved people" is not always equivalent to the concept of "honest people". :lol:

Some of them may just love the freedom of dishonesty... :P

I'm 45.....maybe no one can know whether it is truth or not, but I guess everyone here can probably deduce that I'm not belong to the group of 0-9 from the skills I have used in my posts. When God cast the DNA-fragment of dishonesty in our cells, he has also cast the ability of discrimination and judgement in our mind. It's really a brilliant contradictory design.

Edited by xul

I was 21 when I joined, and am 26 now!

You have watched me grow up before your eyes, changing from a young, idealistic kimlet to a bitter old hag before your very eyes.

Are there honestly 2 people above the age of 99 posting here? I highly doubt it.

There were, but Caesar and Eureka have both departed this forum (and probably this mortal coil.)

-k

You have watched me grow up before your eyes, changing from a young, idealistic kimlet to a bitter old hag before your very eyes.

There were, but Caesar and Eureka have both departed this forum (and probably this mortal coil.)

-k

You can join me on the lawn yelling at clouds. There's room on the Grand Torino's hood for your stuff.

:lol:

You do that too! How excellent is that man!

I also like to chastise cheeky Squirrels when they need it.

Those damned cheeky squirrels! You tell them for me that they may think they are cute, but they are just furry-tailed rodents! You have to keep them in their place.

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Excuse me? If anyone gets to be the bitter old hag, its me! I could give you lessons in bitterness.... and oldness..... and hagness..... have you seen my profile picture?

Excuse me? If anyone gets to be the bitter old hag, its me! I could give you lessons in bitterness.... and oldness..... and hagness..... have you seen my profile picture?

You don't look a day over 30 under 70 over 30 under 70 over 30 under 70... :)

-k