The transgender insanity movement

Argus

Just now, Michael Hardner said:

I like to point out how it's a distraction, and how the new populists such as yourself are bereft of substance and cannot tie culture wars back to anything meaningful.

Mike ur a liberal shill and most posters here know it.

Give it up and have the personal fortitude to be honest.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, dialamah said:

You failed to answer the question.

What? How should we asign a gender to a miniscule percent of people? Perhaps they would be the ONLY people who can honestly be called "transgender".

Now...why don't you address my last post...instead of side stepping it?

Edited by Nationalist

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Mike ur a liberal shill and most posters here know it.

Give it up and have the personal fortitude to be honest.

You literally answered 'bla bla' when I pointed out the problem of Trump's deficits.

I don't think that you're really in a position to comment on anything complicated.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

What? How should we asign a gender to a miniscule percent of people? Perhaps they would be the ONLY people who can honestly be called "transgender".

Now...why don't you address my last post...instead of side stepping it?

Gender should be all-inclusive, including the people you so casually dismiss.  Insisting on binary is simplistic; humans are not black and white in any aspect, including gender.

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

You literally answered 'bla bla' when I pointed out the problem of Trump's deficits.

I don't think that you're really in a position to comment on anything complicated.

It read 'bla bla' to YOU Mikie.

Your backhanded insults are amateurish Mr. Shill.

Edited by Nationalist

28 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Gender should be all-inclusive, including the people you so casually dismiss.  Insisting on binary is simplistic; humans are not black and white in any aspect, including gender.

When you attempt to please everyone...you are pissing into a windstorm.

Trying to warp simple concepts is a Prog trick. Then they argue till they're blue in the face, along the lines of the warping they consider a settled fact.

IT IS NOT SETTLED!

BTW...I don't "casually dismiss" anyone. I live within the bounds or reality. Sometimes...often in fact...reality can be not perfect for small minorities. But that's life.

Edited by Nationalist

16 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

When you attempt to please everyone...you are pissing into a windstorm.

Trying to warp simple concepts is a Prog trick. Then they argue till they're blue in the face, along the lines of the warping they consider a settled fact.

IT IS NOT SETTLED!

BTW...I don't "casually dismiss" anyone. I live within the bounds or reality. Sometimes...often in fact...reality can be not perfect for small minorities. But that's life.

You dismiss anyone who doesn't fit into your tidy little boxes of penis=male, vagina=female.  

As for this being a "prog" trick - even ancient cultures allowed for a third gender.

2 minutes ago, dialamah said:

You dismiss anyone who doesn't fit into your tidy little boxes of penis=male, vagina=female.  

As for this being a "prog" trick - even ancient cultures allowed for a third gender.

Remind me again...how many genders have you Progs invented now?

25 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Remind me again...how many genders have you Progs invented now?

Don't know, don't care.  Why should I?  It doesn't affect me, nor offend me.

Why are alt-right conservatives so easily offended, anyway.  Why are they so determined to cancel anything that doesn't fit into the tiny boxes Christianity allows - even when they don't consider themselves Christian.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Don't know, don't care.  Why should I?  It doesn't affect me, nor offend me.

Why are alt-right conservatives so easily offended, anyway.  Why are they so determined to cancel anything that doesn't fit into the tiny boxes Christianity allows - even when they don't consider themselves Christian.

Oh but it does affect you.

Imagine you're in a public pool change room with your 5 year old daughter. A man comes in and begins stripping down. But he's a transvestite and claims to "identify" as a woman.

"Oh look dear. A man who feels like a woman. Isn't that wonderful?"

Pfft...

I'm not sure what "alt-right" is. I know what a man is though...and I know what a woman is. I don't need a religion to guide me with that...most simple of questions. But...

"Go and sit with him dear. Make him feel comfortable here in the Womens' Change Room. Don't be afraid dear...that would be..."alt-right Christian" and we oppose both. What? He's touching you? Awww...isn't that "inclusive" and wonderful?"

Again...Pfft...

Edited by Nationalist
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Oh but it does affect you.

Imagine you're in a public pool change room with your 5 year old daughter. A man comes in and begins stripping down. But he's a transvestite and claims to "identify" as a woman.

"Oh look dear. A man who feels like a woman. Isn't that wonderful?"

Pfft...

I'm not sure what "alt-right" is. I know what a man is though...and I know what a woman is. I don't need a religion to guide me with that...most simple of questions. But...

"Go and sit with him dear. Make him feel comfortable here in the Womens' Change Room. Don't be afraid dear...that would be..."alt-right Christian" and we oppose both. What? He's touching you? Awww...isn't that "inclusive" and wonderful?"

Again...Pfft...

I wouldn't care if she saw a naked male body.  A five year old isn't going to be offended or traumatized by a naked male body - or by a naked female body for that matter.  If I took it in stride, so would she.

Naturally I wouldn't suggest she (or my son) to go sit with any stranger of any gender, naked or not. 

And.to suggest anyone would be fine allowing their children to be touched inappropriately is highly insulting so go F yourself.

Alt-right are extremists.  Such as someone who suggests that a parent would be ok with pedophiles assaulting their children just because they happen to be ok with non-binary gender identification.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dialamah said:

I wouldn't care if she saw a naked male body.  A five year old isn't going to be offended or traumatized by a naked male body - or by a naked female body for that matter.  If I took it in stride, so would she.

Naturally I wouldn't suggest she (or my son) to go sit with any stranger of any gender, naked or not. 

And.to suggest anyone would be fine allowing their children to be touched inappropriately is highly insulting so go F yourself.

Alt-right are extremists.  Such as someone who suggests that a parent would be ok with pedophiles assaulting their children just because they happen to be ok with non-binary gender identification.

You wouldn't care eh? Gee...Poor kids. Seeing how...off your rocker you are...I'd respond in kind but...I fear you'd go do it in front of a kid.

Have a warm and fuzzy day...

10 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

You wouldn't care eh? Gee...Poor kids. Seeing how...off your rocker you are...I'd respond in kind but...I fear you'd go do it in front of a kid.

Have a warm and fuzzy day...

Nobody is off their rocker more than extreme right-wing trolls such as yourself.

• 4 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

In keeping with the title of this topic - I hereby post transgender insanity from enlightened Ontario.

https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/warmington-halton-school-board-prepares-for-backlash-over-trans-high-school-teacher

I agree that this is insanity:

"Some more photos of the Canadian trans teacher who wears the extremely large breast prosthetic with protruding nipples"

You don't have to be cisgender to realize that that is inappropriate...

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

I agree that this is insanity:

"Some more photos of the Canadian trans teacher who wears the extremely large breast prosthetic with protruding nipples"

You don't have to be cisgender to realize that that is inappropriate...

What is insane is that rather than responding to this the way they undoubtedly would if a woman were to wear an outfit like that they seem to be terrified of being accused of transphobia and aren't uttering a word of protest. How they can tell themselves this is inclusive while still maintaining dress codes which forbid female students from wearing spaghetti straps or short skirts is beyond me.

It's an indication of how much conformist pressure exists within certain circles to support anyone who claims to be transgender, and excuse them for behavior which would never be tolerated in cis individuals.

Edited by I am Groot

43 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

1. ... they seem to be terrified of being accused of transphobia and aren't uttering a word of protest. How they can tell themselves this is inclusive while still maintaining dress codes which forbid female students from wearing spaghetti straps or short skirts is beyond me.

2. It's an indication of how much conformist pressure exists within certain circles to support anyone who claims to be transgender, and excuse them for behavior which would never be tolerated in cis individuals.

1. 2. Well ... the thing is that dress codes have been phased out for years.  They still exist for teachers though, so I agree with your assessment of management's response.

• 1 month later...
On 12/2/2018 at 4:40 PM, Argus said:

The transgender movement has moved with lightning speed amid ferocious hostility towards anyone who stands in its path. It increasingly demands more accommodation, largely at the expense of women, demands men who are 100% physically and biologically male, and have no medical or psychological evidence to the contrary, be considered 100% female. No proof is needed or necessary, and anyone who suggests that such 'women' not be allowed into womens changing rooms, bathrooms, or showers, is merely a hatemonger and bigot who needs to be relentlessly attacked.

In days of old, when you could say "Men are not women" and not be accused of hate speech and bigotry.

https://heavy.com/news/2018/11/meghan-murphy/

When women got to compete against each other in sports, and didn't have to compete against men who simply claimed they were women.

https://www.cbc.ca/sports/transgender-woman-track-cycling-1.4863381

When no one ever gave a thought to the idea that male rapists should be sent to womens prisons.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6169813/Rapist-Karen-Whites-ex-girlfriend-says-gender-change-sham.html

Well, you're right.