Toronto Al Quds Rally

betsy

2 minutes ago, eyeball said:

You're suggesting territories have not grown or shrunk to anyone's benefit or disadvantage?

Tell the truth now.

Again: you're free to lie/cheat/steal/rewrite history/etc...to further your Big Lie. Goebbels proved that it works and you're helping the lie along. 

Edited by DogOnPorch

Just now, eyeball said:

No I'm not actually.

What lie?

Who grew and who shrank? What is there to dispute? 

Again: you're free to lie/cheat/steal/rewrite history in order to further your Palestinian Cause. I expect supporters of Islamic terrorism and their ilk to do nothing less. 

You'll have to wait until next year to attend the local antisemitic rally in Toronto, mind-you. Birds of a feather a-plenty, there...some useful connections for you to make.

46 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Again, no I'm not. Apparently I'm even less free to tell the truth.

By all means head-on down to the next al-Quds Nazi rally and spread your 'truth' there where it will be greeted warmly by like-minded individuals. Probably get to see your maps on one of Hamas's 'protest posters'.

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

You're suggesting territories have not grown or shrunk to anyone's benefit or disadvantage?

Tell the truth now.

How did it grow eyeball? Did someone attack Israel and then end up getting hoisted on their own petard? 

You're asking other people to tell the truth while you're being deliberately misleading.

Israel's land mass went from what, 0.85% to 0.86% of the land in the Arabian peninsula? And now the Palestinian refugees have nowhere to go for the last 70 yrs? Is that your point?

Why are you so fixated on that land? Can the Hindus get back some of their land in Pakistan? Can they get their lives back? Can 70,000 women be un-raped now?

Your humanitarian streak is focused on a very specific group of people. You don't care about anyone else. That actually seems more like bigotry than humanitarianism.

51 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Why are you so fixated on that land?

I'm not, an asteroid could fall on it for all I care. I'm just doubtful about the claim that the rally in Toronto called for the death of all Jews, and especially the evidence for that claim. Putting forth the notion that no one has lost, gained or otherwise 'exchanged' territory in Palestine/Israel as evidence only makes the OP's claim all the more ludicrous.

4 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I'm not, an asteroid could fall on it for all I care. I'm just doubtful about the claim that the rally in Toronto called for the death of all Jews, and especially the evidence for that claim. Putting forth the notion that no one has lost, gained or otherwise 'exchanged' territory in Palestine/Israel as evidence only makes the OP's claim all the more ludicrous.

You quibble like Dia over trivial details, exact wordings, interpretations of wordings - anything to distract from the FACT that this is nothing more than a hate-fest against Jews.  

How you can read what goes on at these "events" and watch the videos of the speeches made by Canada's leading imams and watch all the Muslim attendees lapping up that poison, see the absolutely insane hatred on their faces and then come here and quibble about whether or not they called for the death of all Jews, some Jews, or whatever......I just don't even know what your point is.

Disgusting.

20 minutes ago, Goddess said:

You quibble like Dia over trivial details, exact wordings, interpretations of wordings - anything to distract from the FACT that this is nothing more than a hate-fest against Jews.  

Disgusting.

Hey, people like you DOP and WCM started it by not giving any seriousness whatsoever to the details and interpretations you barf up.  We all have access to the same information but its how we use it that counts.  Stop being so disgusting yourselves and maybe you'll get better treatment.

In the meantime just answer the question, where does it say death to all Jews in the bullshit evidence given to support a bullshit OP?

While you're at it, are you now suggesting that the issue of who's territory has grown and whose hasn't is a trivial detail? Really? Its actually come to the point that the process of Israel's settlement is now a trivial detail?

You people must be on LSD or something.

Edited by eyeball

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

While you're at it, are you now suggesting that the issue of who's territory has grown and whose hasn't is a trivial detail? Really? Its actually come to the point that the process of Israel's settlement is now a trivial detail?

You people must be on LSD or something.

This topic isn't about Palestine.  It's about the Al Qud hate-fests going on in Canada.

Why do you support them?

48 minutes ago, Goddess said:

This topic isn't about Palestine.  It's about the Al Qud hate-fests going on in Canada.

Why do you support them?

Because to a lefty, to not do so would be rabidly Islamophobic, regardless of their message.

39 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Why do you support them?

Yes I know precisely what the thread is about, you'll have to ask WCM and DOP what Palestine has to do with a rally in Toronto.

As for all the hate, its easy enough to see where that comes from - if banging your head against the cement-headed stubbornness about details and or lack thereof around here is anything to go by I can only imagine what a hateful place the British Mandate is.  Its high time Britain did something about it too.

I don't support Al Quds but do I understand why they're so pissed off, but of course you probably don't understand what I mean by the word understand. See how this bullshit works?

I notice you're not touching my question to you with a ten foot pole.  That's an even better example of how this bullshit works.  Why do you support it?

1 minute ago, eyeball said:

WTF has Islam got to do with anything?  Now it's who held the rally in Toronto?

This narrative just keeps getting better.

I'm sorry.  Rastafarians.  I just forgot who it was who wanted to eradicate Israel.  Give me a break, I've been busy.

Just now, Goddess said:

Good gawd, if after all my time on this forum you haven't figured out that I'm the last person here who would show ANY support for any kind of Islamic hate-fest, I suspect you're being deliberately obtuse.

Speaking of obtuse, I asked why you support the bullshit about ignoring a question.  But never mind, its obvious enough. 

1 minute ago, eyeball said:

Speaking of obtuse, I asked why you support the bullshit about ignoring a question.  But never mind, its obvious enough. 

Clearly I don't support the Al Quds. 

If you want to talk about Palestine/Israel, start another thread.  Or add to one that's already created.

12 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Clearly I don't support the Al Quds. 

Clearly. I was asking why you support changing the subject.

If you want to talk about Palestine/Israel, start another thread.  Or add to one that's already created.

Ok.

In the meantime, wtf are you talking about?

Here is what we are talking about Ghost, the idiotic shrinking map:

http://zionism-israel.com/ezine/Paletstinian_Land_Loss.htm

https://www.economist.com/democracy-in-america/2010/03/14/this-map-is-not-the-territories

https://jewsdownunder.com/2015/08/02/countering-shrinking-palestine-maps-lie/

http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/2012/07/debunking-map-that-lies.html

It has been debunked on this and on many other forums over and over and yet its raised as if it is something new and factual.

As for Eye's opinions, its good in addition to Taxme, you are on this forum to speak for him as well as millions.

I mean he  sure does need your intervention.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Goddess said:

Good gawd, if after all my time on this forum you haven't figured out that I'm the last person here who would show ANY support for any kind of Islamic hate-fest, I suspect you're being deliberately obtuse.

I support pagan worship of you. I would hold a rally but my wife would get upset.

43 minutes ago, Rue said:

Here is what we are talking about Ghost, the idiotic shrinking map:

Why is this factual map such a throne in the side of Israelis?  I knew as soon Eyeball dropped it I would see these types of remarks. 

So really, what is wrong with the factual map that shows (regardless of reasons on either side) that Israel has been systematically taking over the occupied territories. The other maps you put forth are about the war in the 1970s where Israel end up giving land back to Egypt, Jordan , ect.

HOWEVER this is about the area we commonly refer to as the 'Occupied territories'.

I defend Eyeball because I want to. I am sick of your shit being pull on me, and I wont  fucking let it happen to other members here. Every time you and Dog get involved these threads go to absolute shit and they end up getting locked. TIME and TIME again. Then I get shit from Charles Anthony saying ' you are free to ignore the trolls', instead of actually dealing with the trolls.

However.... 

http://zionism-israel.com/ezine/Paletstinian_Land_Loss.htm

The 1946 map does not show sovereignty or land ownership of Palestinian Arabs. It just shows settlements of Jewish Palestinians in the British Palestine Mandate.

Israel was founded in what .1948 two years after this so called 'lie' ? Chronologically that does not support your argument.

https://www.economist.com/democracy-in-america/2010/03/14/this-map-is-not-the-territories

The map needs to distinguish four categories of land: land owned by Jews under Israeli political control; land owned by Jews but under Palestinian political control; land owned by Palestinians but under Israeli political control; and land owned by Palestinians under Palestinian political control. On the 1946 map, furthermore, there would need to be a different means of representation entirely, since there was, at the time, no Jewish or Palestinian political control.

All but one are Jewish sources and in my view they are very biased.   However has anyone else put out a map that shows all that information? If not.. why?

To me, you have not debunked anything.