Toronto Al Quds Rally

betsy

19 minutes ago, Rue said:

Eyeball not even Hamas or the PA use the shrinking map when they troll on political forums now due to their being completely exposed as false. Come on make an effort to read what you disseminate.

I realize its popular to pretend there was no Palestine in 1946 except there were Palestinians so....they didn't call them British Mandatians did they?

Whatever you want to call them its pretty clear who's being eradicated.  

40 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Yes it seems like a pretty weasely thing to do alright.   

Only to people who pay attention to weasels blowing whistles.

And you people actually expect politicians to sort this nonsense out.  That's what's really funny.

I don't know if dog whistling is always "evil" or "weasely", but in this context it is totally evil. It was a sheikh, ie a leader of men, referencing religious texts which call for genocide on a massive scale.

Enough people pay attention to weasels blowing whistles that they elected Mohammed Morsi as president of Egypt. That's a lot of weasel susceptibility imo. And Egypt was considered to be one of the more moderate muslim states for a very long time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohamed_Morsi

Morsi has referenced the "hiding behind trees" phrases as well as:

Morsi, in September 2010, 2 years before he was elected: "the Israelis are blood-suckers, warmongers, and descendants of apes and pigs"

It's not difficult to see the evil, it's just unusual for politicians to call it for what it is.

1 hour ago, GostHacked said:

Correct.  So to say there were Isrealis (aside from the ANCIENT Isrealis) before 1946 is a false notion.

Zionist Jews BOUGHT their land from the Ottoman Sultan with real $$$ at cutthroat rates. 

Unless you, eyeball and a few others are going to pass some...oh, I dunno...laws...making it impossible for Jews to buy land globally...you're just going to have to FIGHT them like the Quran commands.

20 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Zionist Jews BOUGHT their land from the Ottoman Sultan with real $$$ at cutthroat rates. 

Unless you, eyeball and a few others are going to pass some...oh, I dunno...laws...making it impossible for Jews to buy land globally...you're just going to have to FIGHT them like the Quran commands.

Zionist and Jews bought the land.  Not Isrealis.   

Just now, GostHacked said:

Zionist and Jews bought the land.  Not Isrealis.   

Since you're history challenged I'll remind you that they formed the nation of Israel after winning a war started by the Grand Mufti and his buddies who managed to escape from their old jobs of killing Jews for Nazi Germany. You're free to try to invade Israel yet again to see how your luck goes at beating those wimpy Israelis.

4 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Since you're history challenged I'll remind you that they formed the nation of Israel after winning a war started by the Grand Mufti and his buddies who managed to escape from their old jobs of killing Jews for Nazi Germany. You're free to try to invade Israel yet again to see how your luck goes at beating those wimpy Israelis.

Yesterday  . No Israel. No Isrealis.

Today,  Isreal, Isrealis.

Just now, GostHacked said:

What word games am I playing?  You cannot call yourself an Israeli without an Israel. But you sure can call yourself a Jew or Zionist without Israel. It's as simple as that.

Best inform Israel that you'd like them to disband their nation and hand it over to the Muslims pronto!. They'll listen to you. Right?

19 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

Not sure what you are going on about here. Maybe you can throw a quote up or something? 

Look: go start a new thread about your pet project of removing Israel from the map.

This is about Islamo-Nazi hate rallies in Canada.

3 hours ago, GostHacked said:

Correct.  So to say there were Isrealis (aside from the ANCIENT Isrealis) before 1946 is a false notion.

At no point did I ever say that Israel was there before 1946.

I'm well aware of their dark history, their major shortcomings from back in that era, the terrorists that they elected still honour with holidays to this day, whose side they fought on in WWII, etc. I doubt that you could surprise me. Remember I said that I was pro-Palestinian before (but I never at any point a proponent of genocide, which I'm now realizing you guys are. I was in favour of a return to the 1967 borders but I see the geographical folly of trying to defend a nation that's only a few kilometers wide against several countries). Unlike you and eyeball I'm not afraid of cognitive dissonance.

IMO, after consideration of the recent & distant past and everything in between, the current state of Israeli continuing to exist is by far the lesser of two evils. 

Just look at the entire 1,400 year history Islam and you'll see that islamic state isn't an aberration. They're more of a continuation. Judaism has it's share of massacres as well. It's literally a big sandbox over there, and you can try to pick a side but you can never really vouch for either of them 100%. 

23 hours ago, eyeball said:

I realize its popular to pretend there was no Palestine in 1946 except there were Palestinians so....they didn't call them British Mandatians did they?

Whatever you want to call them its pretty clear who's being eradicated.  

No one has been eradicated. PROVIDE the proof of eradication. It is irresponsible accusations such as that one that render your comments a joke. Further you clearly do not understand Palestinians only called themselves that in 1967 and more to the point the majority of people on the West Bank in 1946 were not born there but came there from other Muslim states. Why let history get in your way. 

3 hours ago, GostHacked said:

That was not directed at you. It was directed at Dog who was protesting that claim.

The Kingdom of Eretz Israel existed prior to 1946. If you want to ignore that and pretend it poof just appeared in 1949 it won't change history.

Edited by Rue