Ford-Kavanaugh Sexual Assault Allegation

5 hours ago, jbg said:

In 1984 someone drove into the side of my car and left. I assume the driver was Brett Kavanaugh

You gotta give him the benefit of the doubt though. He was probably just really drunk at the time, out looking for some weed, and desperate for a half-decent party to go to. They weren’t doing a whole lot of gang-rape parties in your neighbourhood back then. It was pretty lame for a guy like Brett.

Chuck Norris actually went to a BK party. He got beat up. Then he went to another one with Steven Segal and Mike Tyson to get revenge, and they all got raped. Then they went to nine more parties. Avenatti is going to represent them in a civil suit.

I’d paste a link or something, but I have to keep my sources anonymous. Everything seems so much more legit that way. Rachel Maddow, another anonymous source, and Bob Woodward taught me that.

Don’t tell anyone where you got this info from, but remember, you heard it here first. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

It’s not my belief at all. I don’t care who said what. Those emails were supposed to be turned in. It was her job to get it done. In 3 weeks she never bothered to do it, then they got destroyed. If that’s the new standard then the fbi will never get any evidence by subpoena. 

But in December they had turned over what they thought was all their work related emails, then told the private company that nothing over 60 days needed to be retained. When they got the subpoena in March their response was 'We already turned over everything".  What did you want them to do, contact the private company to ask for private emails as well as work related, which they thought had already been destroyed?

30 minutes ago, Argus said:

But in December they had turned over what they thought was all their work related emails, then told the private company that nothing over 60 days needed to be retained. When they got the subpoena in March their response was 'We already turned over everything".  What did you want them to do, contact the private company to ask for private emails as well as work related, which they thought had already been destroyed?

Hillary’s aide said that. I don’t know if the FBI ever said that.

And fyi, if they had permission to delete emails from a previous subpoena, but they didn’t bother to do it, that doesn’t mean the emails can’t be included in any further subpoenas. They were on the server at the time of the subpoena, and the FBI directed them to turn over “ALL THE EMAILS ON THE SERVER”. They were required to be given to the FBI, period.

And the whole concept of “I’ll just sort through my emails and give you what’s relevant to your subpoena” is ridiculous to begin with. I hope I get to choose what evidence the police are allowed to sift through if I ever get arrested. 

33 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Hillary’s aide said that. I don’t know if the FBI ever said that.

And fyi, if they had permission to delete emails from a previous subpoena, but they didn’t bother to do it, that doesn’t mean the emails can’t be included in any further subpoenas. They were on the server at the time of the subpoena, and the FBI directed them to turn over “ALL THE EMAILS ON THE SERVER”. They were required to be given to the FBI, period.

And the whole concept of “I’ll just sort through my emails and give you what’s relevant to your subpoena” is ridiculous to begin with. I hope I get to choose what evidence the police are allowed to sift through if I ever get arrested. 

The subpoena wasn't from the FBI but from one of the congressional committees. Look, we all know this was nothing more than a fishing expedition by the Republicans to begin with. They weren't looking for evidence of criminality but anything they could use as dirt on her. Maybe she told a politically incorrect joke or said something nasty about a fellow Democrat or something like that which could be leaked in advance of her anticipated presidential run. So pardon me for not getting all worked up that some guy deleted her private emails. They were pretty much all recovered anyway, and pretty much meaningless.

2 hours ago, Argus said:

The subpoena wasn't from the FBI but from one of the congressional committees. Look, we all know this was nothing more than a fishing expedition by the Republicans to begin with. They weren't looking for evidence of criminality but anything they could use as dirt on her. Maybe she told a politically incorrect joke or said something nasty about a fellow Democrat or something like that which could be leaked in advance of her anticipated presidential run. So pardon me for not getting all worked up that some guy deleted her private emails. They were pretty much all recovered anyway, and pretty much meaningless.

You don’t want to get worked up about an actual crime that was committed but you got all worked up about an obvious BS case like the one against Kavanaugh. That pretty much sums up your politics and this whole thread.

16 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You don’t want to get worked up about an actual crime that was committed

No crime was commited. There is no evidence otherwise.

16 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

but you got all worked up about an obvious BS case like the one against Kavanaugh. That pretty much sums up your politics and this whole thread.

I haven't really addressed the he said/she said. I have focussed on his own testimony and attitude. That is what marks him as unfit.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Argus said:

No crime was commited. There is no evidence otherwise.

I haven't really addressed the he said/she said. I have focussed on his own testimony and attitude. That is what marks him as unfit.

Destroying evidence is a crime if you or I do it, but you’re willing to give Hillary a break. So awesome. 

Of course you aren’t addressing the he said, she said. It is garbage, so it goes directly against your narrative. 

The Dems started off saying “she needs to be believed” and you gobbled it up. Then you went along with their assertion that hers was the sronger case. Then when it became obvious that she is a lying bimbo you dialled it all back to “I don’t like the way he acts and I’m fit to judge whether or not he’s good enough for the job”.

So you’re arrogant and refuse to admit that you were wrong this whope time, just being a lemming and a partisan hack. 

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Destroying evidence is a crime if you or I do it, but you’re willing to give Hillary a break. So awesome. 

There's no evidence she was involved. I guess that doesn't matter to Trumpsters.

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

So you’re arrogant and refuse to admit that you were wrong this whope time, just being a lemming and a partisan hack. 

If I was a partisan hack I'd be agreeing with you.

22 hours ago, Argus said:

There's no evidence she was involved. I guess that doesn't matter to Trumpsters.

If I was a partisan hack I'd be agreeing with you.

She wasn’t involved just like any American can be considered to be “uninvolved” when their employee or friend or cousin destroys evidence for them. Ok fine, but mr “Oh shit moment” should have gone to jail. A crime was committed, and that’s an undisputed fact. 

You are the epitome of a partisan hack. People you like are innocent when the actual facts of the matter are against them, and people you dislike are 100% guilty from the moment of the first unsubstantiated accusation. There’s no reason or unbiased consideration in you, you just regurgitate CNN talking points even when there has to be a part of you that knows you’re wrong.

17 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

She wasn’t involved just like any American can be considered to be “uninvolved” when their employee or friend or cousin destroys evidence for them. Ok fine, but mr “Oh shit moment” should have gone to jail. A crime was committed, and that’s an undisputed fact. 

Maybe. If it can be shown he knew what he was doing violated a subpoena (assuming he knew abut it)

17 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You are the epitome of a partisan hack. People you like are

Spare me your self-righteous Trumpster indignation, guy who only watches FOX and believes everyone else lies to him. 

On 10/15/2018 at 9:11 AM, Wilber said:

The Federal debt also tripled under Reagan. Headed the same way under Trump.

The US went from being the worlds largest international creditor nation to the largest debtor nation under Reagan.

Such silly talk. The debt went up by the trillions under Obama. Trump is lowering the debt. But your love for CNN and the CBC will never tell you this. They lie. 

Of course i bet that you won't want to talk about how all of our Canadian politicians have racked up huge debts for the Canadian people, eh?  Not important enough to want to talk about, eh? Your fascination for what other leaders do in other countries is simply amazing. It is no wonder idiots like your dear leader can get away with what they are doing with your country and your taxes.  Disgusting indeed. But carry on, Canadian. Do tell us more about big bad Trump.  :P 

3 hours ago, Argus said:

Spare me your self-righteous Trumpster indignation, guy who only watches FOX and believes everyone else lies to him. 

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

CNN was my go to source before I caught them using the riots in the States to make a profit instead of doing responsible reporting. Now that I know they actively deceive on a massive scale, all the time, I have no use for them. It's a laugh track. Honestly their talking points are preposterous. 

"Hillary is a saint, Trump is a misogynist". Hillary publicly ridicules women who were raped by her husband, it's unbelievable. That's something that you would catch you by surprise if you heard it in a trailer park. "My husband dint rape you, you nasty skank! Everbuddy knows you gave it up ta him fer a ride ta court. He just likes a bit o' strange is all. I git plenny on the side muhself, an sumtimes I git a couple o' free cigs ta boot!" Honestly there are legitimate talking points to get Trump on. He's a boorish egomaniac with a juvenile penchant for name-calling. That should be enough to keep him out of office, if he wasn't running against the traila hollera.

"One woman's story should ALWAYS be enough to ruin a man's reputation for LIFE!" (As long as he's not a democrat, or a movie producer). Yeah ok CNN, I'm done.

MSNBC is the home of anonymous sources and Russian Collusion. I have no use for them and Bob Woodward either. National news is a disgrace. 

I tune in for a few minutes here and there to see if they're covering something that Fox is totally ignoring, but I'm not a fan of stations that promote rioting, looting, arson, mob violence, etc.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

CNN was my go to source before I caught them using the riots in the States to make a profit instead of doing responsible reporting. Now that I know they actively deceive on a massive scale, all the time, I have no use for them. It's a laugh track. Honestly their talking points are preposterous. 

"Hillary is a saint, Trump is a misogynist". Hillary publicly ridicules women who were raped by her husband, it's unbelievable. That's something that you would catch you by surprise if you heard it in a trailer park. "My husband dint rape you, you nasty skank! Everbuddy knows you gave it up ta him fer a ride ta court. He just likes a bit o' strange is all. I git plenny on the side muhself, an sumtimes I git a couple o' free cigs ta boot!" Honestly there are legitimate talking points to get Trump on. He's a boorish egomaniac with a juvenile penchant for name-calling. That should be enough to keep him out of office, if he wasn't running against the traila hollera.

"One woman's story should ALWAYS be enough to ruin a man's reputation for LIFE!" (As long as he's not a democrat, or a movie producer). Yeah ok CNN, I'm done.

MSNBC is the home of anonymous sources and Russian Collusion. I have no use for them and Bob Woodward either. National news is a disgrace. 

I tune in for a few minutes here and there to see if they're covering something that Fox is totally ignoring, but I'm not a fan of stations that promote rioting, looting, arson, mob violence, etc.

I picture you wearing a dirty white wife-beater T-shirt, with your hair standing on end and your eyes bugging out as you wrote that rant.

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I agree.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Problem is this type of so-called journalism is spreading to almost all the outlets, be they on the left or right. The hyperbole attracts more viewership, as the news descends to what used to be call tabloid trash. The Enquirer. Even lower than that today has the mainstream become, where it has the potential to incite incivility. Portraying the police as villains, for example. During the Ford-Kavanaugh debacle, which incidentally is over now fellas... our Canadian media outlets, the CBC, CTV, many more, were practically broadcasting information about the sexual assault allegations non-stop, 24-7. I was disgusted by our Canadian media for force-feeding us this shit, and calling themselves the news. As a result I have lost a lot of respect, and trust, in the media.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Argus said:

I picture you wearing a dirty white wife-beater T-shirt, with your hair standing on end and your eyes bugging out as you wrote that rant.

Hey liberal, I have seen plenty of Antifa goons looking like they just crawled out from some sewer. I bet that one of your T-shirts that you like to where has on it, "Impeach 45" - impeach 45 and signed by Maxine(screwball)Waters. Just saying.  :lol::lol: 

16 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Problem is this type of so-called journalism is spreading to almost all the outlets, be they on the left or right. The hyperbole attracts more viewership, as the news descends to what used to be call tabloid trash. The Enquirer. Even lower than that today has the mainstream become, where it has the potential to incite incivility. Portraying the police as villains, for example. During the Ford-Kavanaugh debacle, which incidentally is over now fellas... our Canadian media outlets, the CBC, CTV, many more, were practically broadcasting information about the sexual assault allegations non-stop, 24-7. I was disgusted by our Canadian media for force-feeding us this shit, and calling themselves the news. As a result I have lost a lot of respect, and trust, in the media.

The left wing liberal media is dead. All we are waiting for now is to see it fall down to the ground. What are they waiting for?  :lol:

17 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Problem is this type of so-called journalism is spreading to almost all the outlets, be they on the left or right. 

No one who lauds FOX news for its accuracy and fairness has any business complaining about other news sites or networks.

6 hours ago, Argus said:

No one who lauds FOX news for its accuracy and fairness has any business complaining about other news sites or networks.

If you mean me, I do not "laud" Fox news. You mean because I once said that the guy on Sunday morning TV doesn;t seem like a complete ass-hat, I am lauding fox news? Stop exaggerating.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

If you mean me, I do not "laud" Fox news. You mean because I once said that the guy on Sunday morning TV doesn;t seem like a complete ass-hat, I am lauding fox news? Stop exaggerating.

I was talking about the other guy.

On 10/22/2018 at 1:26 PM, Argus said:

You still don’t have anything specific to say about Fox News, just the same random, baseless accusations you have about everything else.  Facts have no meaning to you. 

11 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You still don’t have anything specific to say about Fox News, just the same random, baseless accusations you have about everything else.  Facts have no meaning to you. 

No one who lauds FOX news has any business complaining about a lack of facts since clearly facts play no part in their political views or beliefs.