Abortion is a done deal

betsy

betsy

Have a look at what you would do if you successfully created change in the direction you want.

http://bigthink.com/scotty-hendricks/are-right-wing-christian-evangelicals-accidentally-creating-more-religious-nones?utm_source=Daily+Newsletter&utm_campaign=012cd730be-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_05_07&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_45b26faecc-012cd730be-43589329

As to your reply to my other link above.

Look at the stats for the first time as you are not sounding like you even know what they are.

Those stats, are the best, per capita that we have ever enjoyed.

========== 

My bottom line to the ugliness of abortion.

I dislike the notion of losing any zygote, embryo or any potential human.

That does not give me the right to force women to have children they do not want, especially like in your case, where I will not put my money where my mouth is to insure a decent life for that child.

The numbers are reducing themselves on their own as we become more moral, as is indicated by the stats that you either ignored or did not bother learning.

Regards

DL 

2 hours ago, betsy said:

Well, ladida.  I'm getting confused with you guys.  Aren't these women supposed to have control over their own bodies?    If these women can't even be responsible enough to ensure that they use protection to prevent pregnancy.....AND STD........ why would they become my responsibility?

Perhaps you''ll agree that women who can't make a rational choice should have that choice be taken away from them?  We'll decide if they're responsible enough to be allowed to have any children at all!

They are not your responsibility, so mind your own business.

To your last, only an immoral person would suggest eugenics.

Regards

DL

13 hours ago, French Patriot said:

That does not give me the right to force women to have children they do not want, especially like in your case, where I will not put my money where my mouth is to insure a decent life for that child.

You better re-think your priorities.   

It is our business to intervene when defenseless, innocents are being oppressed or killed.  

No one should have the right to murder another human being - ESPECIALLY, when that human being was created by the would-be murderer in the first place!   An unwanted child need not have to exist if the mother had been responsible enough to prevent it!

If your daughter has been dragged to a bedroom to be violated  - whether by a man or a woman -  wouldn't you want anyone to come to her rescue?

What is putting my money in my mouth???  Because  you want all pro-life to adopt?  Orphans - wards of the state - who are too old to get adopted should all be put down - that's what you're saying here?  

What is decent life to you?   Who are you to decide what life is "decent" for another person?   We all know the cruelties of slavery in the South.   How many slaves during the days of slavery in the south would've opted to commit suicide instead of continuing life as a slave?   If death is preferable to a life of misery - how many blacks committed suicide?

You must think places where brutal cruelties, violence and staggering poverty (like places in Africa).....should all be nuked.......

............as an act of mercy, of course. 

Who appointed you to preside over the fate of others?  What qualifies you to judge who is better off dead?

How many people managed to succeed in life despite an impoverished childhood?  Many!  They all needn't be celebrities, or rolling in dough - but MANY people managed to lift themselves up!

This twisted form of atonement for discrimination against women in the past.......... is what's turned so ugly! 

Boy.....foggy, jaw-dropping, nonsense rationale abound.........and with marijuana not even being legal yet!  Wait til everyone's stoned......:D

Meh.  Maybe that's why women in the Bible were not given the role to be on the driver seat.   Just look at what every issue the feminist movement gets involved with!   Everything it touches.....turns to lunacy!

Edited by betsy

11 hours ago, French Patriot said:

They are not your responsibility, so mind your own business.

You may be the type to simply stand by and not involved yourself while a person is being beaten to death........but, murder of a defenseless, innocent, is my business! 

It is our business!

Aren't we supposed to do something to help when someone's getting murdered?  Boy, if I'm not mistaken.....you may find yourself being charged with something, if you didn't lift a finger like calling 911 when you knew a murder was being committed!

To your last, only an immoral person would suggest eugenics.

Regards

DL

The ones who side with murderers - justifying the murders of the defenseless innocents -  are AMORAL.    

In case you don't know what that means, here's the def, according to Merriam-Webster:

having or showing no concern about whether behavior is morally right or wrong

• amoral politicians
  • an amoral, selfish person

A lot of them simply don't realize it. 

"who are too old to get adopted should all be put down - that's what you're saying here?"  

"You may be the type to simply stand by and not involved yourself while a person is being beaten to death"

I see that it is pointless to chat with you if that is what you are reading into what I say.

Thanks for the chat.

Regards

DL

If the pro-life movement was really looking for success, they would support things that reduce abortion instead of calling women murderers and displaying pictures designed to shame people while demanding that abortion be outlawed.  Abortion decreases in countries that promote sex-ed and access to birth control and increases in countries that restrict abortion.

https://trib.al/aJJ3SOL

Edited by dialamah
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, dialamah said:

If the pro-life movement was really looking for success, they would support things that reduce abortion instead of calling women murderers and displaying pictures designed to shame people while demanding that abortion be outlawed.  Abortion decreases in countries that promote sex-ed and access to birth control and increases in countries that restrict abortion.

https://trib.al/aJJ3SOL

A thinking mind. Nice.

Regards

DL

Just for the sake of "empowering" women, Pro-choice supporters turn a blind eye......cheering on irresponsible behaviours by those who also spread STD.  It's kinda like saying....... 

"Keep up the good work!"

Edited by betsy

11 hours ago, betsy said:

Just for the sake of "empowering" women, Pro-choice supporters turn a blind eye......cheering on irresponsible behaviours by those who also spread STD.  It's kinda like saying....... 

"Keep up the good work!"

Even if that were true, at least we aren't cheering on policies that result in more abortions and more dead women.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dialamah said:

Even if that were true, at least we aren't cheering on policies that result in more abortions and more dead women.  

Get a grip. 

Irresponsible attitude, is what result in more abortions, more dead women.......and the spread of STDs! 

Education is useless on people who prefer to be stupid!

Edited by betsy

2 hours ago, betsy said:

Ah, the justification for Inquisitions.

Both Christianity and Islam, slave holding ideologies, have basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions. Both religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds and continue with their immoral ways in spite of secular law showing them the moral ways.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims as his people, and neither do I. Jesus would call Christianity and Islam abominations.

Gnostic Christians did in the past, and I am proudly continuing that tradition and honest irrefutable evaluation based on morality.

https://topdocumentaryfilms.com/theft-values/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxoxPapPxXk

Humanity centered religions, good? Yes.

Supernaturally based religions, evil? Yes.

Do you agree?

You are using bully tactics because you have no moral arguments.

Regards

DL

3 hours ago, betsy said:

Get a grip. 

Irresponsible attitude, is what result in more abortions, more dead women.......and the spread of STDs! 

Actual data and evidence from around the world clearly demonstrate that abortion rates go down when abortion is made legal and contraception is easily available to women.  So who "prefers to be stupid"?  The people who pay attention to data and evidence or those who don't?

Countries with the most restrictive abortion laws also have the highest rates of abortion, the study by the Guttmacher Institute found. Easier access to birth control drives down abortion rates, the report also finds.

• Like 1

On 5/8/2018 at 3:42 PM, betsy said:

They don't want to see pictures of abortion....because it bothers them.   Why does it bother them? Why are they so sensitive about it?  

Why don't they want any reminders about what happens when children are being killed?

Because, it stings the conscience.   They know it's wrong!

Christians are use to murder of the young ....so abortion shouldn't bother you to bad.

God allowed the first-born to be killed as a judgment upon Pharaoh as a proof of God's superiority

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Kerfuffle said:

Christians are use to murder of the young ....so abortion shouldn't bother you to bad.

God  allowed  the first-born to be killed as a judgment upon Pharaoh as a proof of God's superiority

GOD!   He had His own reason for it.  

Yes, it was God who's made that decision - not a womanNot a man.   GOD!   That's the big difference.

Edited by betsy

7 minutes ago, betsy said:

Yes, it was God who's made that decision - not a woman.  Not a man.   GOD!   That's the big difference.

Correct.

Yet God can cure instead of kill but always chooses the satanic moral ground and kills instead of cures.

I suppose, to you, God torturing King David's baby for 6 days before finally murdering it is ok. Right?

You likely do not see that your beliefs have corrupted your moral sense.

The S.S. were like you with Hitler.

Regards

DL

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, betsy said:

Yes, it was God who's made that decision - not a woman.  Not a man.   GOD!   That's the big difference.

And what good reason did God have.....other than he enjoyed killing

God has intentionally killed many people. (God never “accidentally” does anything.) In fact, the Bible records that He literally wiped out entire nations including women, children, cattle, etc. In addition to that, God killed every living creature upon the face of the earth with the exception of eight people and the animals on the ark

11 minutes ago, Kerfuffle said:

And what good reason did God have.....other than he enjoyed killing

God has intentionally killed many people. (God never “accidentally” does anything.) In fact, the Bible records that He literally wiped out entire nations including women, children, cattle, etc. In addition to that, God killed every living creature upon the face of the earth with the exception of eight people and the animals on the ark

Now, just because I pointed out to you the difference, it  doesn't necessarily mean I want to waste time discussing your following opinion -  which is based on ignorance of the Scriptures - very stale that it is, have been rebutted/explained so many times in various forums. 

Your few posts about the subject says so much about how much you know/understand about the Scriptures.  I'll pass.

I don't care what you think about God.    :rolleyes:  Think whatever you want. 

Edited by betsy

It is only exit-polls thus far but it seems that in the Irish abortion-vote the yes-side for the relaxing of the law is going to win comfortably.

Apparently the new generation of Irish don't give a damn about the church any more as the referendum was about repealing an act which itself was approved in a referendum 35 years ago.

The crux of the matter was that even though abortion has been illegal in Ireland they have not stopped people from travelling to the UK for abortion. Therefore, it was said that Irish women will have abortions anyway. The question is where.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Maybe...but then they become their parents.   Hippies thought they would change the world too....instead they became CEOs.

Where they will apply their better and more flexible thinking. Win, Win. Win.

If we were not so stupid, we could change that tomorrow but we are just to stupid to take advantage of what we know is profitable, en masse. We will not organize in a common demography.

Regards

DL