Global Non-Military Islamic Jihad and Canada

9-18-1

37 minutes ago, 9-18-1 said:

Now let's try to stay on topic from here; thread has become derailed.

As it should be.  Your topic is valueless anti-human propaganda.  If you were standing on a street corner, most would be able to tell by your delivery that your message is deviant and not worth following.  However, you are protected by rubes who think that crazy speech is free speech.  I think you should leave forthwith, but as we all know fake news gets attention of its own kind.

5 minutes ago, 9-18-1 said:

Most competent people would counter with something with actual body rather than dismissing it as a "steaming pile of shit". If you disagree with any of the content, state why with your sources and relevant research.

Why counter made-up information with real research ?  We know from these kinds of posts that it is like arguing in a comic strip - the real world doesn't come into it.

Your personal 'research' means nothing to those of use who have read this kind of made-up stuff before.  It's propaganda and you should really go elsewhere.

'Discrediting something' without any substance is completely proper.  We don't know you - so post some reference with an actual reputation if you want it to be respected.  'Bigotry' is all your fake sources are.  Nobody should pay attention, and you should stop posting.

Edited by Michael Hardner
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. Right.  And you can tell them to GTFO.  The more sensible people do that with liars, conspiracy crackpots and so on the better.  

2. Yes, and she should shut up or leave.  I'll tell her to go myself, even if I agree with her views.  It has nothing to do with whether I agree with them or not.  It's time & place, and even if it's the right time & place I will tell people who make shit up to get out.

That's exactly what I said.

5 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

As it should be.  Your topic is valueless anti-human propaganda.  If you were standing on a street corner, most would be able to tell by your delivery that your message is deviant and not worth following.  However, you are protected by rubes who think that crazy speech is free speech.  I think you should leave forthwith, but as we all know fake news gets attention of its own kind.

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

Why counter made-up information with real research ?  We know from these kinds of posts that it is like arguing in a comic strip - the real world doesn't come into it.

Your personal 'research' means nothing to those of use who have read this kind of made-up stuff before.  It's propaganda and you should really go elsewhere.

'Discrediting something' without any substance is completely proper.  We don't know you - so post some reference with an actual reputation if you want it to be respected.  'Bigotry' is all your fake sources are.  Nobody should pay attention, and you should stop posting.

You were just called out for these kinds of responses, and you continue to roast yourself. Now it appears to me you are intentionally trying to derail the thread which is trolling, and you are reported as such.

3 minutes ago, 9-18-1 said:

You were just called out for these kinds of responses, and you continue to roast yourself. Now it appears to me you are intentionally trying to derail the thread which is trolling, and you are reported as such.

You reported him?  What about freedom of speech?

Just now, bcsapper said:

You reported him?  What about freedom of speech?

There are rules governing conduct on forums; he admitted to intentionally trying to derail from the main topic, which is trolling, which is what I reported him for.

If he actually contributed to the topic, rather than derailing, I would not have reported anything.

6 minutes ago, 9-18-1 said:

Ok, well so much for freedom of speech.  My assertion is that your thesis is dishonest, that you have no credible sources, and that it's better for the site for you to not post indefensible make-believe material.  Good luck in getting my freedom of speech shut down.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Ok, well so much for freedom of speech.  My assertion is that your thesis is dishonest, that you have no credible sources, and that it's better for the site for you to not post indefensible make-believe material.  Good luck in getting my freedom of speech shut down.

Freedom of speech does not mean indiscriminately violate the forum rules:

Be Polite and Respect Others

Mapleleafweb operates these forums in the hopes that they will promote intelligent, honest and responsible discussion. We encourage you to speak your mind on relevant issues in a thoughtful way. Please respect others using this board and treat them with respect and dignity.

No Trolling/Flaming

Do not post inflammatory remarks just to annoy people. If you are not bringing anything new to the argument, then do not say anything at all.
Some messages are not so much offensive as simply nuisance value. An example would be a person who persistently creates conflict without contributing anything useful. In newsgroup circles, such a person is known as a "troll". We define "trolling" as a message that serves no constructive purpose and is likely to cause offence or arguments. We define "annoying" as any message that results in a complaint from a registered user -- we will then decide whether to take action.

No Personal Attacks

Please respect others using this board by refraining from personal attacks. There is a huge difference between disagreeing with a thought or idea and attacking an individual. We encourage lively debate and intelligent critiques of others viewpoints, not tirades against another poster.

1. You have brought nothing new to the argument except for rhetoric and defamation. Not a single reference, source, nothing.
2. You persistently create conflict and derailment instead of just going away and ignoring the topic entirely.
3. You have done nothing but employ ad hominem.

Now why don't you stop breaking the forum rules and stop posting here without some substance? And most importantly, stop trying to suggest what other people should think. People can think for themselves.

Thanks.

15 minutes ago, 9-18-1 said:

There are rules governing conduct on forums; he admitted to intentionally trying to derail from the main topic, which is trolling, which is what I reported him for.

If he actually contributed to the topic, rather than derailing, I would not have reported anything.

Rules are not necessarily correct.  What about the Pakistani rules on blasphemy?

Me, I prefer to consider freedom of speech above such things.

That said, you were certainly just exercising your right to same. 

1 minute ago, bcsapper said:

Rules are not necessarily correct.  What about the Pakistani rules on blasphemy?

Me, I prefer to consider freedom of speech above such things.

That said, you were certainly just exercising your right to same. 

It doesn't matter if rules are "correct" - one must agree to them to even post/engage in the first place. If one agrees to rules of engagement, then breaks them, one is liable to be held accountable for doing such. In this case, MH consistently breaks them all over the place, so I reported him after he kept doing it (on purpose). If he didn't break them, and actually engaged in discussion rather than rhetoric, he can address the topic as is the intention of these forums in the first place.

3 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Forum rules apply here, regardless of what happens in Pakistan.

M-103 is not inclusive...."islamophobia" isn't even defined in the bill.

2 minutes ago, 9-18-1 said:

It doesn't matter if rules are "correct" - one must agree to them to even post/engage in the first place. If one agrees to rules of engagement, then breaks them, one is liable to be held accountable for doing such. In this case, MH consistently breaks them all over the place, so I reported him after he kept doing it (on purpose). If he didn't break them, and actually engaged in discussion rather than rhetoric, he can address the topic as is the intention of these forums in the first place.

I don't think so.  I disagree completely.  The forum rules only apply when someone arbitrarily decides to apply them, (which isn't often, these days)  and if they are applied in such a way that they curtail the freedom of speech of a poster, then that is simply whoever's running the forum applying their own freedom of speech. 

Just now, bcsapper said:

I don't think so.  I disagree completely.  The forum rules only apply when someone arbitrarily decides to apply them, (which isn't often, these days)  and if they are applied in such a way that they curtail the freedom of speech of a poster, then that is simply whoever's running the forum applying their own freedom of speech. 

No...this is an old fallacy around here.  This is a private web forum, with rules for member participation, not a street corner in Pickle Lake, Ontario.

Nobody is forced to post here, but those who choose to do so are bound by forum rules, even "Islamists".

Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

No...this is an old fallacy around here.  This is a private web forum, with rules for member participation, not a street corner in Pickle Lake, Ontario.

Nobody is forced to post here, but those who choose to do so are bound by forum rules, even "Islamists".

Only arbitrarily, as I said.  I'm not saying the rules don't exist, nor am I saying they aren't occasionally enforced.

I think the street corner in Pickle Lake, Ontario would be far more restrictive.

3 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Only arbitrarily, as I said.  I'm not saying the rules don't exist, nor am I saying they aren't occasionally enforced.

I think the street corner in Pickle Lake, Ontario would be far more restrictive.

Off topic....we shouldn't derail this thread further.

Do you "support" Bill M-103 ?

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Off topic....we shouldn't derail this thread further.

Do you "support" Bill M-103 ?

Don't be daft...

Edit> Said in the friendly manner.

Edited by bcsapper

43 minutes ago, eyeball said:

No, its pretty much exactly what they would do when they're engaging with an ignorant racist.

Hahahahahahaha

Oh dear, are you one of these liberal morons who doesn't know what racism is?

That explains a lot. Let me help you out.

"ism" = single out
"race" = unique genetic trait(s) which are distinguishable from others

A religion, such as Islam, is not a race. Individuals from any race can join Islam.

See this is why Liberals are destroying Canada; they don't even know what racism is anymore. If you want to know racism, read the Qur'an and observe the anti-Semitism in there. What the hell is the matter with you people? Please go educate yourself before accusing people of "racism" while defending a political/religious ideology which actually IS racist.

Unbelievable.

EDIT for clarification on the stupidity that eyeball has just demonstrated, observe the following two videos:

The former is Ben Affleck calling criticism of Islam as "racist". The latter is a LIBERAL channel clarifying that criticisms of religion has nothing to do with race.

Edited by 9-18-1

24 minutes ago, eyeball said:

It is the way you treat it.

This is a delusion in your own mind. I make a distinction between political Islam and religious Islam, because they are not the same and can't be treated the same. Many Muslims are not even aware of the political side, and some (many) even stand opposed to it such as Tarek Fatah.

I treat things objectively and don't let liberal brain rot infect my mind to an extent wherein I treat the criticism of a political institution as "racism". You are likely suffering your own cognitive dissonance owing to your rather obvious ignorance regarding Islam as a political institution.

Go read my new thread and the attached document contained therein - until then, I suggest you shut up and stop making yourself look stupid.

10 hours ago, 9-18-1 said:

Oh dear, are you one of these liberal morons who doesn't know what racism is?

Let us return to the adult conversion that this thread was started on:
-Justin Trudeau must be pursued for his treason
I have already notified all 333 sitting members, but rest assured, these people are simply not very intelligent; and these are the people we rely on to "protect" Canada.

Oh well, I guess that is a miss as well. Perhaps a bit of helpful advice from a recent post: I suggest you shut up and stop making yourself look stupid.

Edited by ?Impact

11 hours ago, 9-18-1 said:

I treat things objectively and don't let liberal brain rot infect my mind to an extent wherein I treat the criticism of a political institution as "racism". You are likely suffering your own cognitive dissonance owing to your rather obvious ignorance regarding Islam as a political institution.

What term do you think people would use to describe you if the content of your steaming piles were about Jewish institutions?

11 minutes ago, eyeball said:

What term do you think people would use to describe you if the content of your steaming piles were about Jewish institutions?

I'm sorry I don't know what a "Jewish institution" is. Islam is a religio-political ideology and has nothing to do with race, despite your attempts to make it one. Are you still this confused about the difference between race and ideology?

7 minutes ago, 9-18-1 said:

I'm sorry I don't know what a "Jewish institution" is.

What term do you think people would use to describe you if the content of your steaming piles were about Zionism - is this a religio-political ideology that also has nothing to do with race?