Global Non-Military Islamic Jihad and Canada

9-18-1

2 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

False comparison. When the Mormons start burning folks in cages and such, you can make such a claim.

False interpretation.  

Edit>  If they were, no-one would say you were a racist for calling them primitive, barbaric bastards.

Edited by bcsapper
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction - Blaise Pascal

14 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Edit>  If they were, no-one would say you were a racist for calling them primitive, barbaric bastards.

Sure they would. Eyeball in particular is committed to the Trudeau-lie that Islam is a skin colour rather than a religion/political system. Others here share Trudeau and eyeball's false conviction. Thou shalt NOT speak ill of The Religion of Peace.

Don't make us force you...

9 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Sure they would. Eyeball in particular is committed to the Trudeau-lie that Islam is a skin colour rather than a religion/political system. Others here share Trudeau and eyeball's false conviction. Thou shalt NOT speak ill of The Religion of Peace.

But I was talking about Mormons.

I agree that there are those who cannot differentiate between race and religion when it comes to Islam.  That was my original point to Impact.

Damn the lack of eye contact...

Just now, bcsapper said:

But I was talking about Mormons.

I agree that there are those who cannot differentiate between race and religion when it comes to Islam.  That was my original point to Impact.

Damn the lack of eye contact...

The common attack of the Leftist idiot is to yell 'racist' and hope it sticks. It's all they have in the face of the mounting evidence that Islam IS NOT the friendly Religion of Peace. 

They might not have grasped it yet...but it is no-longer having the desired effect of shutting-up their opposition.

7 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

The common attack of the Leftist idiot is to yell 'racist' and hope it sticks. It's all they have in the face of the mounting evidence that Islam IS NOT the friendly Religion of Peace. 

They might not have grasped it yet...but it is no-longer having the desired effect of shutting-up their opposition.

It was always a complete mystery to me.  The left generally supports the rights of women and homosexuals, as do I.  But when one brings up the barbaric oppression of such by those of a certain religious bent, one is decried as a bigot.  It must be awful to be so conflicted.

11 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

The left generally supports the rights of women and homosexuals, as do I.  But when one brings up the barbaric oppression of such by those of a certain religious bent, one is decried as a bigot. 

The devil is in the details.  Who are you talking about, specifically and what are you saying.  It's tough to prove a generalization, but some generalizations are just taken as common knowledge, but then again people do get annoyed if you are putting forward one stereotype to foment ill feeling especially when you wouldn't say the same thing about other groups.  Details.

2 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

The devil is in the details.  Who are you talking about, specifically and what are you saying.  It's tough to prove a generalization, but some generalizations are just taken as common knowledge, but then again people do get annoyed if you are putting forward one stereotype to foment ill feeling especially when you wouldn't say the same thing about other groups.  Details.

Look at this quoted post. It stinks with the defeatist attitude of someone who has already submitted meekly to Islam. On your knees. It's where you belong.

Edited by DogOnPorch

2 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

It's not done specifically to foment ill feeling, but the ill feeling it foments is so misplaced it does present as a good reason to do it.

Edited by bcsapper

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

Look at this post. It stinks with the defeatist attitude of someone who has already submitted meekly to Islam. On your knees. It's where you belong.

It's a pro-Sharia shill, just like ?Impact and eyeball. Just ignore them, as hard as it is to do. Just let them expose themselves.

Just now, bcsapper said:

It's not done specifically to foment ill feeling, but the ill feeling it foments is so misplaced is does present as a good reason to do it.

All this awww shucks I didn't know Islam did that BS...don't fall for it.

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

All this awww shucks I didn't know Islam did that BS...don't fall for it.

It's where it becomes fun.  As I've said before, arguing about  Islam is like shooting fish in a barrel.  Big fish too, in a small barrel.  With no water...

49 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Please STFU, nobody said Islam was a race.  Its an ancient superstition that should go the way of the Dodo. The issue is that you treat people who subscribe to it in a manner that is indistinguishable from racism.  

Just now, bcsapper said:

It's where it becomes fun.  As I've said before, arguing about  Islam is like shooting fish in a barrel.  Big fish too, in a small barrel.  With no water...

If it was all an intellectual esoteric thing, that would be great. But these dangerous people are bringing into MY Canada an ideology on par with Nazism that seeks our very destruction. 

1 minute ago, eyeball said:

Please STFU, nobody said Islam was a race.  Its an ancient superstition that should go the way of the Dodo. The issue is that you treat people who subscribe to it in a manner that is indistinguishable from racism.  

Nobody cares.