A Black got killed, Burn Orientals!

betsy

8 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

2. That's a different question entirely.  Don't muddle up the discussion now, we're getting somewhere.

No it's not.  Illegal immigrants have been using our system against us! 

Who do you think pays for all the trials?  And court appeals?  And in the meantime, while we pay for their lawyers....who provides for welfare and healthcare? 

How many had gone underground and cannot be found to be deported?

Edited by betsy

8 minutes ago, betsy said:

There, that's the problem, Michael.  I'm glad you finally admit it.

Finally... admit... ?  What ?

8 minutes ago, betsy said:

Nothing wrong with making assumptions...... however, you can't really use it as an argument in the face of evidence that supports the contrary.

You got so lost in the discussion above, you don't know what you're saying.  Or maybe I don't.

The quote below refers to YOU and people like you who are worried about Muslims changing our institutions:

The fact is that people are worried about things that are decades, or a century away.  The bright side, is that they're learning how the system works and hopefully engaging... in a positive way.

Now, Betsy, you're saying "you can't really use it as an argument in the face of evidence that supports the contrary"... well that would mean evidence supports the contrary, ie. evidence suports that 'they' (ie YOU) are not engaging in a positive way.

---------

Are you really saying you're not engaging in a positive way ?  Or did we get derailed somewhere ?

Just now, Michael Hardner said:

You got so lost in the discussion above, you don't know what you're saying.  Or maybe I don't.

The quote below refers to YOU and people like you who are worried about Muslims changing our institutions:

The fact is that people are worried about things that are decades, or a century away.  The bright side, is that they're learning how the system works and hopefully engaging... in a positive way.

Now, Betsy, you're saying "you can't really use it as an argument in the face of evidence that supports the contrary"... well that would mean evidence supports the contrary, ie. evidence suports that 'they' (ie YOU) are not engaging in a positive way.

---------

Are you really saying you're not engaging in a positive way ?  Or did we get derailed somewhere ?

Clear as a blue sky in summer.  Review our exchanges.

10 minutes ago, betsy said:

No it's not.  Illegal immigrants have been using our system against us! 

Who do you think pays for all the trials?  And court appeals?  And in the meantime, while we pay for their lawyers....who provides for welfare and healthcare? 

How many had gone underground and cannot be found to be deported?

Yes, it's about how different groups use the system to change things... groups YOU agree with, immigrant and religious groups etc.  Just because a Muslim sued the government and won damages doesn't mean that case is relevant to the discussion.  No change in multicultural or immigration policy is in question.  If a Muslim fought a parking ticket it would similarly be not relevant.  

Not all things are the same.  There are limits to these things.  And ... I'm starting to think l... to your understanding of the system.  I'm probably going to leave this discussion soon, as I sense you're going to start disputing basic facts of the legal system and I really am not interested in fighting everything under the sun with you.

21 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Yes, that one *may* post.  But why post facts when you have a bogeyman already made up to explain a world you don't understand.

If Soros wants more open borders, so does Apple, Google, Facebook, Republicans and Democrats, Liberals and Conservatives.  It's not a terrifying concept to people who work in business, or pretty much anybody who doesn't live in a burrow under their mama's porch....

:P

18 hours ago, hot enough said:

"... government of the people, by the people, for the people ... "

The American people are the problem. They are stunningly ignorant of their history, willfully so. 

Canadians too.

There is no "government of the people, by the people, for the people. Why? Because our politically correct puppet on a string politicians don't take their orders from you and me but from the corporations and zionist bankster globalists who control their strings. Website Global Research will explain it all to you if you will bother to take the time to read as to what they are trying to tell we the people. Pretty much everything going on in the world is bull chit. Just saying. 

If you are not yet willing to admit as to where the world's problems really lie than you are just going to go around and around in circles and never solving anything or getting anywhere. Pretty much most Americans and Canadians are the problem also because they either refuse to listen to people who are trying to educate them about world politics or they just don't give a dam. I think that because of the latter the world will carry on as usual. But keep trying HE but it looks to me like you have quite the project ahead of yourself to try and convince others of where you stand on why world events are happening as they are.  "It's all about the money" and power, and nothing more. As George Carlin once said,  the people are not a part of the big boys club. And that big boys club owns you. You/me are phucked. 

Canadians are only interested in two things? Themselves and money. All others can pretty much go to hell.  Just my opinion of course. :)

13 minutes ago, taxme said:

There is no "government of the people, by the people, for the people. Why? Because our politically correct puppet on a string politicians don't take their orders from you and me but from the corporations and zionist bankster globalists who control their strings.

You act like you are telling me something new. Are all bankers zionists? 

If you are not yet willing to admit as to where the world's problems really lie than you are just going to go around and around in circles and never solving anything or getting anywhere. Pretty much most Americans and Canadians are the problem also because they either refuse to listen to people who are trying to educate them about world politics or they just don't give a dam.

I know where the problem lies. The USA and its hangers on. I speak to this often. Where have you been?

On 9/5/2017 at 8:51 AM, hot enough said:

So you pick an US propaganda movie that actually describes the illegal invasion of Iraq where the US had already murdered a couple of million Iraqis in a planned genocide which destroyed Iraq's water treatment plants even before the illegal invasion where they slaughtered a million more. Definitely you have no clue what gross inhumanity is, Betsy!

The Taliban were an American creation. The Taliban were welcomed by the USA for they saw them as bringing stability to Afghanistan so that US businesses could operate freely and unmolested there. The US brought the Taliban to the USA and courted them for years. 

ISIS is also an American creation and following international law, the US/UK, being the instigators of the two illegal invasions, the ultimate war crime, are responsible for all further crimes that flow from the initial war crime. 

Definitely you have no clue what gross inhumanity is, Betsy!

The globalist zionist elite have created a world of chaos and havoc and all just for the fun and enjoyment of trying to top off their bank accounts, and of course for world domination. These are the scum that needs to be exposed. Only a few dare to expose this like website Global Research among a few others. GR is a very informative website that should not be overlooked for a great source of information for how the world turns. And no, it is not a Nazi, racist website as some here want to make it as though they are. Try it, you might like it. I know that MH would rather eat dirt than go to a website that may educate himself into what is going on behind the camera. Just saying. 

15 minutes ago, taxme said:

The globalist zionist elite have created a world of chaos and havoc and all just for the fun and enjoyment of trying to top off their bank accounts, and of course for world domination. These are the scum that needs to be exposed. Only a few dare to expose this like website Global Research among a few others. GR is a very informative website that should not be overlooked for a great source of information for how the world turns. And no, it is not a Nazi, racist website as some here want to make it as though they are. Try it, you might like it. I know that MH would rather eat dirt than go to a website that may educate himself into what is going on behind the camera. Just saying. 

You don't have to tell me any of this. I'm way ahead of you. I know very well of Michael Hardner's tricks and deceptions. He got caught again in this morning's exchange on page 39 of 

http://www.mapleleafweb.com/forums/topic/26915-providing-proofevidence-that-supports-the-us-911-conspiracy-theory/?page=39

18 hours ago, betsy said:

Michael seems to like to......"poke."

Re-post that Soros article and tell him to refute it.  Sorry, I have to go.

Yup, he is a "poker" alright. Anything that I post here will always be poked at and attacked and mocked by him anyway. Giving or showing video proof or facts to him will always be denied by him. He reminds me of the fake and lying media where there has to be a bogeyman racist or Nazi hiding somewhere here. He won't even show me verbatim  as to where I have said that I have called myself a Nazi or where I am a supporter of Nazism. The guy likes to make accusations but can never back them up. He is just a waste of time to talk too, and only prefers to argue with people. Just saying.  Hurry back, I miss you already.  :) 

15 hours ago, hot enough said:

Nothing in any of your links describe anything at all that would indicate G Soros is anything but a wealthy but also a highly generous man. 

You obviously are not doing enough research on the guy because if you did you would have also learned that the guy is the type of person who will smile at you, and when your back is turned will give you the finger. Geez, all you have to do is go to youtube and punch in the words bad George Soros and up will pop many bad stories about the guy. I just did, and viola there it all was. Indeed he is a billionaire wealthy man, and he is highly generous in supporting and giving plenty of money to terrorist outfits like Antifa, a well known gang of thugs and communist red guards who wherever they go to a rally put on by peaceful nationalist demonstrators they start up violence and riots. He is a scum bag from the links that I have been too. 

33 minutes ago, hot enough said:

I know where the problem lies. The USA and its hangers on. I speak to this often. Where have you been?

I have mentioned it many times here as to who I believe is behind all the world's problems. Where have you been?  

11 minutes ago, taxme said:

You obviously are not doing enough research on the guy because if you did you would have also learned that the guy is the type of person who will smile at you, and when your back is turned will give you the finger. Geez, all you have to do is go to youtube and punch in the words bad George Soros and up will pop many bad stories about the guy. I just did, and viola there it all was. Indeed he is a billionaire wealthy man, and he is highly generous in supporting and giving plenty of money to terrorist outfits like Antifa, a well known gang of thugs and communist red guards who wherever they go to a rally put on by peaceful nationalist demonstrators they start up violence and riots. He is a scum bag from the links that I have been too. 

There are lots of people who do that first thing mentioned, virtually all of MLW posters likely do that. 

It's no surprise that the far right are mobilising against George Soros – he's the biggest threat to their global domination

George Soros has invested a good chunk of his extraordinary wealth in promoting liberal causes across the world, which has earned him the enmity of the far right

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/george-soros-caused-refugee-crisis-breitbart-muslim-takeover-biggest-threat-alt-right-global-a7419291.html

I dont believe this video is for real, it seem like another trap, so why would a police officer say such a thing openly even if he thinks so, sorry I dont buy this theater. Any investigations about the officer ?

Edited by Altai

50 minutes ago, Altai said:

I dont believe this video is for real, it seem like another trap, so why would a police officer say such a thing openly even if he thinks so, sorry I dont buy this theater. Any investigations about the officer ?

It was a bloody joke. If no one sees that well you really have no sense of humor at all. Geez, what these left wing liberal no minds in the media will not do to try and make a white cop look bad, and try to make a racist story out of nothing. Pretty petty crap to me. Pretty soon we won't be able to describe someone's color of a skin in a sentence or comment because if you happen to do so they may end up getting arrested and charged for trying to offend or insult someone's skin color. This world has gone liberally politically correct madly insane, and it would appear as though the majority of people are quit happy to go along with this liberal Marxist PC nonsense. One day will anyone be able to say to the police that some green guy just tried to break into my car, and then possibly face arrest for mentioning their color? Offending someone or saying something that may sound or appear to be racist should not be considered and treated as a crime,  and it should never become a good reason for putting someone in the gulag for being rude or ignorant. 

On 9/6/2017 at 2:03 PM, Michael Hardner said:

---------

No, she said your assumptions do not stand up to evidence. It again seems your having difficulty understanding the topic, or perhaps you actually seek to shut it down. It has taken you several pages just to understand the OP, that a key factor was how Koreans isolated themselves.

Also your bolded section, you are kidding, right? You advocate we should not be worried about things that are decades away. Sorry, I don't see that as being responsible. In multiculturalism people are not really engaging each other, because in many cases they see no need to. People have a right to preserve their culture from such fragmentation as well. Various countries have implemented it. Quebec has implemented it. As all cultures become more equal, formerly dominant white culture has important questions to consider.

Edited by OftenWrong
added link
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

No, she said your assumptions do not stand up to evidence. It again seems your having difficulty understanding the topic, or perhaps you actually seek to shut it down. It has taken you several pages just to understand the OP, that a key factor was how Koreans isolated themselves.

Read the first line of my post.  "Finally admit... what?" refers to Betsy saying I agreed with her saying this:

"You can't say it's the "bright side,"  if you don't know whether they're learning the system in a positive way!:

But that statement refers to people ('they') challenging policies (immigration/multicultural policies) in a positive way, which is what Betsy herself wants to do.  So she's saying I 'finally admitted' that I only assumed people like HER would engage the system in a positive way.

Yes, I'm having difficulty understanding which is why I was asking for clarity. 

8 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Also your bolded section, you are kidding, right? You advocate we should not be worried about things that are decades away. Sorry, I don't see that as being responsible. In multiculturalism people are not really engaging each other, because in many cases they see no need to. People have a right to preserve their culture from such fragmentation as well. Various countries have implemented it. Quebec has implemented it. As all cultures become more equal, formerly dominant white culture has important questions to consider.

Not "are" decades away but "might be" decades away.  We have already had official multiculturalism for something like 40+ years and polls show Canadians favour diversity, that has developed within that set of policies.  For now, it works.  We can discuss it, watch it, but we're talking about a group that's something in the order of 3% of the population effecting institutional change on a mass scale.    

Like I say, go ahead and discuss it but individual incidents in Los Angeles, in a society without multiculturalism is a reach if you're trying to use that as reason to be concerned.

• Like 1

On 9/6/2017 at 2:07 PM, Michael Hardner said:

Ok, well I'm surprised to hear you're not engaging in a positive way.  Do you consider yourself an activist ?  An outlaw ?

Don't get that "like" get to your head.  It was unintentional.  I clicked on the wrong button.

Anyway....you're losing it, Michael.   How is urging you to review our exchanges, not positive?

You're being negative - you see negative in everything, right now. 

On 9/6/2017 at 2:06 PM, Michael Hardner said:

Yes, it's about how different groups use the system to change things... groups YOU agree with, immigrant and religious groups etc.  Just because a Muslim sued the government and won damages doesn't mean that case is relevant to the discussion.  No change in multicultural or immigration policy is in question.  If a Muslim fought a parking ticket it would similarly be not relevant. 

I was thinking of illegal immigrants who fight deportation judgements against them.  Exhausting appeals, and some end up going underground when all appeals have been exhausted.

They're illegally here in the first place.  And, they're fighting to jump the line.  We even pay for that! 

Yes, there's an impact on others.  Foreigners who follow the normal procedures of applying, patiently waiting in line.  Why should an illegal get to exhaust appeals, when he shouldn't be here in the first place?

Edited by betsy