A Black got killed, Burn Orientals!

betsy

48 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Have you read of how children and innocent civilians were tortured, maimed and killed by Reagan terrorists? How about Bush's terrorists, Obama's terrorists, Kennedy's terrorists, Nixon's terrorists, Johnson's terrorists, Ford's terrorists, ... ? 

So it started with Reagan heh?

On 9/3/2017 at 11:36 AM, Michael Hardner said:

Yeah, I am trying to figure out what this thread is supposed to tell me about

" the reality that multiculturalism is headed for a serious confrontation (to say the least), among people of various cultures and/or races."

It's a single incident here.  So does it mean anything on the whole?  Who is not assimilating?  The Korean store owners?  The US doesn't even have a policy of official multiculturalism, it has an assimilation model.  So the only thing I can see you trying to say is that the Canadian model is better.  But there is no way you are saying that.

It's very confusing.  See if you can explain what this is supposed to be so some actual discussion can start.

It's not confusing. The article indicates there is wide-spread resentment, it even says so. Multiculturalism is not the same as assimilating, it is the opposite. What the Koreans do (insular lifestyle) is somewhat like multiculturalism but as you say the USA is not officially multicultural.

That's not to say I think the blacks are right. They have no right to terrorize people just because they're different. But this is about reality, not some idealistic social model. Decades have shown multiculturalism does not improve tolerance among different cultures.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, hot enough said:

Would that be the Iraqi citizens, the Afghan citizens, the Vietnamese citizens, the Cambodian citizens, the Laotian citizens, the Indonesian citizens, the Nicaraguan citizens, the Syrian citizens, the Libyan citizens, the Somalian citizens, the Italian citizens, the German citizens, the Yugoslavian citizens, the ... ?

:wacko:

Doesn't matter who, and where they are.    People are people.  They don't suffer any less due to the color of their skin, or their citizenship!

Edited by betsy

10 hours ago, hot enough said:

Have you read of how children and innocent civilians were tortured, maimed and killed by Reagan terrorists? How about Bush's terrorists, Obama's terrorists, Kennedy's terrorists, Nixon's terrorists, Johnson's terrorists, Ford's terrorists, ... ? 

I'm talking about now!

I'm sure civilians who are being tortured and persecuted this day  by the Taliban/ISIS wouldn't be saying, "this is okay."

You think they'll justify ISIS by saying......"btw, Have you read of how children and innocent civilians were tortured, maimed and killed by Reagan terrorists? How about Bush's terrorists, Obama's terrorists, Kennedy's terrorists, Nixon's terrorists, Johnson's terrorists, Ford's terrorists, ... ? " 

Your responses are wacky - maybe you have no clue what gross inhumanity is, here's an example:

****WARNING: GRAPHIC SCENE OF TORTURE AND KILLING.******

If they believe in demons like Christians do - they should know what they are!

And you're trying to elicit sympathy for these demons?  Are you one of them? :wacko:

Edited by betsy

8 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Decades have shown multiculturalism does not improve tolerance among different cultures.

Canada would seem to contradict this assertion and polls show this.  

Here's the muddle: The US doesn't have official multiculturalism, but somehow this series of events in LA says something about our system. It does not follow for me.

5 hours ago, betsy said:

I'm talking about now!

I'm sure civilians who are being tortured and persecuted this day  by the Taliban/ISIS wouldn't be saying, "this is okay."

You think they'll justify ISIS by saying......"btw, Have you read of how children and innocent civilians were tortured, maimed and killed by Reagan terrorists? How about Bush's terrorists, Obama's terrorists, Kennedy's terrorists, Nixon's terrorists, Johnson's terrorists, Ford's terrorists, ... ? " 

maybe you have no clue what gross inhumanity is, here's an example:

****WARNING: GRAPHIC SCENE OF TORTURE AND KILLING.******

So you pick an US propaganda movie that actually describes the illegal invasion of Iraq where the US had already murdered a couple of million Iraqis in a planned genocide which destroyed Iraq's water treatment plants even before the illegal invasion where they slaughtered a million more. Definitely you have no clue what gross inhumanity is, Betsy!

The Taliban were an American creation. The Taliban were welcomed by the USA for they saw them as bringing stability to Afghanistan so that US businesses could operate freely and unmolested there. The US brought the Taliban to the USA and courted them for years. 

ISIS is also an American creation and following international law, the US/UK, being the instigators of the two illegal invasions, the ultimate war crime, are responsible for all further crimes that flow from the initial war crime. 

Definitely you have no clue what gross inhumanity is, Betsy!

15 minutes ago, betsy said:

If that isn't gross inhumanity to you....I'd hate to even think what you'd consider as such!

What "that", Betsy? Your typical clouding of the issue.

Yes, the US creation of the Taliban and ISIS is just a small part of the gross inhumanity that the US has been deeply involved in since 1898. 

But what the Taliban and ISIS [remember, US creations] have done pales into insignificance when one considers the total volume of evil/gross inhumanity done by the USA. 

Those two US creations have not reached anywhere near, not remotely close to the death toll just the US genocidal destruction of Iraqi water treatment plants.

Edited by hot enough

41 minutes ago, hot enough said:

So you pick an US propaganda movie that actually describes the illegal invasion of Iraq where the US had already murdered a couple of million Iraqis in a planned genocide which destroyed Iraq's water treatment plants even before the illegal invasion where they slaughtered a million more.

You got a cite for that? 

Of course you don't cause it's more of your made up bullshit.

You're supposed to provide cites when asked, but don't worry, Charles has your back.

1 hour ago, hot enough said:

Yes, the US creation of the Taliban and ISIS is just a small part of the gross inhumanity that the US has been deeply involved in since 1898. 

But what the Taliban and ISIS [remember, US creations] have done pales into insignificance when one considers the total volume of evil/gross inhumanity done by the USA. 

Those two US creations have not reached anywhere near, not remotely close to the death toll just the US genocidal destruction of Iraqi water treatment plants.

Quit that talk now about talibans and ISIS and US propaganda.  That's off- topic with this which is about multiculturalism.

Edited by betsy

On 9/3/2017 at 9:12 AM, dialamah said:

You should read the article; it talks about the way in which ignorance fuels the negative view (some) Canadians hold against Sikhs, Muslims, Jews, Hindus, etc.  Perhaps you could help by disseminating accurate information and encouraging understanding of different faiths and different ethnicities, rather than your current course of encouraging exclusion and hatred.

Whaddya think, could you do that?

In BC Sikhs don't have to wear hard helmets when riding their motorcycle while the rest of the non-Sikh BC bikers are forced to wear a hard helmet. If they don't they will be given a ticket for not wearing a hard helmet. What? Are Sikhs heads immune from getting injured or killed if they get into an accident? Sikhs can wear the ceremonial daggers in court rooms. Non-Sikhs cannot do the same thing. Muslims treat women like non-persons. Premier Wynne of Ontario found that out first hand when she was told that she had to go sit in the back of the mosque hall because she was a woman. That goes against Canada's charter of rights and equality for all but yet Muslims are allowed to get away with what they do. And Wynne even accepted and went along with her being banished to the back of the class. What a two-faced liberal biotch she is. If that were the rule in a Christian church she would probably be the first to condemn it.

So, how is that for assimilating? Canadians have to sit back and shut up and accept whatever what foreigners immigrating to Canada and who can break our laws with no penalty. It's no wonder some Canadians are starting to now speak out and are getting get fed up catering to other foreigners and their ways of doing things. I know dam well I am fed up and want all immigration stopped for at least 7 - 10 years. 

Canadian politicians have no credibility anymore with me about or on anything. They just want to enjoy the prestige of calling themselves true patriotic and politically correct buffoons who refuse to stand up for and speak out for Canadian values and morals, and have no problem supporting foreigners who give our Canadian morals and values and culture the finger. 

So whaddya think about that?  :D

16 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

It's not confusing. The article indicates there is wide-spread resentment, it even says so. Multiculturalism is not the same as assimilating, it is the opposite. What the Koreans do (insular lifestyle) is somewhat like multiculturalism but as you say the USA is not officially multicultural.

That's not to say I think the blacks are right. They have no right to terrorize people just because they're different. But this is about reality, not some idealistic social model. Decades have shown multiculturalism does not improve tolerance among different cultures.

Multiculturalism is part of an elite globalist agenda and program and being set up by the liberal puppet on a string fools who believe that multiculturalism is fantastic but in the end will be responsible for turning Canada into a bunch of little cities all over Canada where no one will want to assimilate into Canadian culture and who will not want anything to do with our traditions and heritage anymore. Matter of fact they will probably try and tear it all down.  Canada today has many areas where Foreigners have set up shop and are doing quite well not having to assimilate into Canadian culture. Many have their own TV, radio stations, newspapers sold from their previous countries that they came from, businesses, churches, community centers, and even their own schools. How is that for assimilating? Between papa trudeau and kid trudeau they both have and still are a disaster for Canada. Our British and European traditions and values and ways of life are slowly being eroded and replaced by foreign ones.  Way the go, multiculturalism. You are doing a fine job of trying to destroy Canada.   

6 minutes ago, taxme said:

Way the go, multiculturalism. You are doing a fine job of trying to destroy Canada.

Just a bunch of assertions from you that amount to burnt toast.  The so-called globalist agenda grew out of trade deals developed during the conservative resurgence in the 1980s under the likes of Reagan, Bush and Mulroney and continued with the TPP under Harper.  

So all this thread is good for is yelling at clouds so far.

2 hours ago, hot enough said:

Why do you keep avoiding trying to tell us all that it is not the American people that is the problem, it is the globalist elite zionist banksters who are behind all of the chaos and havoc that is going on in the world today. Every man that has become president of the USA has always been surrounded by globalist Wall St. bankster zionists.  In many ways, Trump is captive to these warmongers who never stopp looking for an opportunity to try and get a war going somewhere on earth. Wars are good for business and can make plenty of money for them all of course at the taxpayer's expense and misery. I believe that Steve Bannon found this out early, and he was pretty much not well liked  so it would appear as though he was forced out of Trump's cabinet because of that ilk and the hatred that they had for Bannon. Bannon would not kiss their azz. Wars will never end until this becomes the topic of the day and reported on by the mainstream media. Good luck on that one. :rolleyes:

34 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Just a bunch of assertions from you that amount to burnt toast.  The so-called globalist agenda grew out of trade deals developed during the conservative resurgence in the 1980s under the likes of Reagan, Bush and Mulroney and continued with the TPP under Harper.  

So all this thread is good for is yelling at clouds so far.

It is more like a bunch of true and real facts that is being pointed out to you which you continually refuse to take the time to go check those facts out. The globalist agenda was nothing more than trade deals being forced on countries to make corporations and the banksters richer at we the people's expense. Global Research website will explain that all to you. But knowing you, you would  prefer to stick to and keep listening to one side of the story and not bother to get the other side of the story.  It doesn't look like someone trying to educate him/herself but would rather look more like they just want to remain ignorant and brainwashed. Talk about how uneducated some white nationalists people can be?  It would appear as though you may be one of those uneducated people out there also. Just saying. 

What we both should do here is just go our separate ways,  and agree to disagree, and leave it at that. Would work for me. 

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

But knowing you, you would  prefer to stick to and keep listening to one side of the story and not bother to get the other side of the story.

Well the governments enacted global trade as I described.  These facts are accepted to anyone invested in reality, I don't know what 'other side' there could possibly be.  My education comes from reading the news, books, university degree and supplemental business courses and experience - all from established institutions and companies.  Maybe there's a website out there .... on the internet even .... that has an alternate theory of reality.  I count that as entertainment for certain kinds of people.

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, taxme said:

It is more like a bunch of true and real facts that is being pointed out to you which you continually refuse to take the time to go check those facts out. The globalist agenda was nothing more than trade deals being forced on countries to make corporations and the banksters richer at we the people's expense. Global Research website will explain that all to you. But knowing you, you would  prefer to stick to and keep listening to one side of the story and not bother to get the other side of the story.  It doesn't look like someone trying to educate him/herself but would rather look more like they just want to remain ignorant and brainwashed. Talk about how uneducated some white nationalists people can be?  It would appear as though you may be one of those uneducated people out there also. Just saying. 

What we both should do here is just go our separate ways,  and agree to disagree, and leave it at that. Would work for me. 

Soros was born in Budapest in the Kingdom of Hungary to a well-to-do non-observant Jewish family, who, like many upper-middle class Hungarian Jews at the time, were uncomfortable with their roots.

Soros has described his home as antisemitic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros

Hillary Clinton embraces George Soros’ ‘radical’ vision of open-border world

Hillary Clinton has aligned herself closely with a vision for America laid out by her benefactor — left-wing financier George Soros, who talks of “international governance,” more open borders, increased Muslim immigration and diminished U.S. global power.

The phrase “American exceptionalism” is not part of his agenda. He wrote in 1998: “The sovereignty of states must be subordinated to international law and international institutions.”

The Clinton-Soros symbiosis came into clearer focus this month with WikiLeaks’ release of thousands of hacked emails from John Podesta, Mrs. Clinton’s campaign chairman. Mr. Soros‘ name comes up nearly 60 times.

With a Forbes-pegged fortune of $24 billion, Mr. Soros is America’s — and the world’s — most prominent financial star in a constellation of liberal activist groups. They have funded anti-police protests, some of them violent; rhetorical attacks on conservatives and their media; open border initiatives; and efforts to control journalists’ reporting.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/20/hillary-clinton-embraces-george-soros-radical-visi/

Edited by betsy

7 minutes ago, betsy said:

But MH doesn't believe that a scum bag named Soros exists? That is all fantasy bull chit to him. As to whether MH will admit it now that Soros does exist and is the real chit disturber who is behind creating all the riots and violence at American patriotic national rallies as false news well that is up to him. When one wishes to remain ignorant to real and true facts that are shown to them, and still will deny what they saw and read, well there really is no hope for those people at all. They need help. Personally, I believe that MH is only here to try and distort the truth that one may post here with facts and figures and are able to back up those posts if needed. Just saying. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, taxme said:

Personally, I believe that MH is only here to try and distort the truth that one may post here with facts and figures and are able to back up those posts if needed.

Yes, that one *may* post.  But why post facts when you have a bogeyman already made up to explain a world you don't understand.

If Soros wants more open borders, so does Apple, Google, Facebook, Republicans and Democrats, Liberals and Conservatives.  It's not a terrifying concept to people who work in business, or pretty much anybody who doesn't live in a burrow under their mama's porch....

10 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Canada would seem to contradict this assertion and polls show this.  

Here's the muddle: The US doesn't have official multiculturalism, but somehow this series of events in LA says something about our system. It does not follow for me.

I read the link. It's the big "BUT..." in the headline that you are missing the point on. One has to be loyal to the idea of Canada to make mc work. Who exactly teaches that? There is no form of encouragement leading to national pride. With no central, identifiable culture I say no such loyalty really exists.

20 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

One has to be loyal to the idea of Canada to make mc work. Who exactly teaches that?

Absolutely agree.  They can and do teach patriotism in the schools.

But the muddle is still there.  The OP has nothing to do with the Canadian situation and has just provided yet another place for people to post plaints about why they don't like immigrants.