Sailors in trouble for being patriotic

2 minutes ago, Argus said:

There's something about the far left that is convinced that re-education camps are the proper way to order society - by forcing all who disagree with them to be 're-educated' and made to tow the party line.

Worked in Cambodia.

2 hours ago, Argus said:

Yes, what we need for our military are delicate, sensitive, caring, understanding progressives.

They make the BEST combat troops, I understand... :rolleyes:

Racists are not useful in the military.

In fact, I can't think of anywhere that they are useful. Lol

10 minutes ago, jacee said:

Nevertheless, they exist in all walks of society.  If you fired them there would be an awful lot of jobs to go around...

On 7/5/2017 at 10:28 AM, hot enough said:

Genocide is far beyond mistreatment. Canada isn't an illegitimate country, Canada is a legitimate genocidal country. All the whining in the world from you, Argus, can't ever change the facts. 

Well, all the Indians were not wiped out. That should make you feel happy? Maybe the reason for that was that it was not the intentions of the British to do so. But hey. 

23 hours ago, The_Squid said:

Well said!   Fake tears....

these idiots acted like bullies.  The navy doesn't want to be associated with such stupidity. 

Where did they act like bullies. Did they start any fights? No, they acted like real men, not liberal snowflakes. What the navy needs is men, not girlie ones. Those military guys went there and stood up and showed their loyalty for Canada, and now they may have to face the wrath of political correctness. So much for the Charter of Rights(Wrongs). Canada is a joke these days, and the rest of the world has noticed it. I just wish that we had real men and women like Trump in Canadian politics, and not the feely good politcally correct snowflake ones. 

19 hours ago, The_Squid said:

The group that these people belong to are a bunch of alt-right racist bullies who feel the need to "stand up" to indigenous people... these people probably enjoy the fact that Gen. Cornwallis ordered the deaths of aboriginals.  They have no place being in the military.   Good riddance to them.

Those brave guys stood up for Canada. These constant Indian whiners in this country need to be told to shut the hell up, and sit down. I am sick and tired of listening to their whining and crying about how hard they are being done by. If those fools had put all the tax dollars that were given to them all these decades to better use they would be living in luxury. They live in their chit because that was of their own choosing. Stop blaming everyone who is alive today as to what happened to them hundreds of years ago. Go away. 

1 minute ago, taxme said:

Those brave guys stood up for Canada. These constant Indian whiners in this country need to be told to shut the hell up, and sit down. I am sick and tired of listening to their whining and crying about how hard they are being done by. If those fools had put all the tax dollars that were given to them all these decades to better use they would be living in luxury. They live in their chit because that was of their own choosing. Stop blaming everyone who is alive today as to what happened to them hundreds of years ago. Go away. 

Well, no.  The reason one can stand up for the sailors' right to protest is that everyone has that right equally.  Nobody should be told to shut up.  Not the FN, and not the sailors.

15 minutes ago, taxme said:

Where did they act like bullies. Did they start any fights? No, they acted like real men, not liberal snowflakes. What the navy needs is men, not girlie ones. Those military guys went there and stood up and showed their loyalty for Canada, and now they may have to face the wrath of political correctness. So much for the Charter of Rights(Wrongs). Canada is a joke these days, and the rest of the world has noticed it. I just wish that we had real men and women like Trump in Canadian politics, and not the feely good politcally correct snowflake ones. 

Trump is no 'real man'. He's a sexist pig and a whiny little manbaby.

They "stood up and showed their loyalty for Canada" of 70+ years ago. That's why they carry the red ensign - to signify their 'loyalty' to the Canada that then only allowed white people to immigrate. 

It's quite disturbing to veterans who fought WWII against discrimination under that flag.

Edited by jacee
Correction
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, jacee said:

Those so-called racists are useful and needed when it comes for them to speak up to defend the white race. This was not a racist incident, this was just the liberal fake media that wanted to once again make white people look bad. The CBC is notorious for that. Muslims are committing lots of crimes in Canada but the media party(CTV/CBC/Global)all try their hardest to not have to report those incidents. The media party in Canada is anti-white. 

7 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Well, no.  The reason one can stand up for the sailors' right to protest is that everyone has that right equally.  Nobody should be told to shut up.  Not the FN, and not the sailors.

So, why is the liberal media party(CBC/CTV/Global)trying to make this incident out to be a racist issue? And you and everyone else here should know by now that is the media party's aim here. They stood up for Canada, and now they will catch shit for it. Way the go politically correct Canada. 

4 minutes ago, taxme said:

So, why is the liberal media party(CBC/CTV/Global)trying to make this incident out to be a racist issue? And you and everyone else here should know by now that is the media party's aim here. They stood up for Canada, and now they will catch shit for it. Way the go politically correct Canada. 

So what?  What does that have to do with your contention that others should not have the right to protest?  The point is, everyone does.  Regardless of who they are.

The media's reporting of such will be what it is.  No argument from me on that.

Trump is no 'real man'. He's a sexist pig and a whiny little manbaby.

They "stood up and showed their loyalty for Canada" of 70+ years ago. That's why they carry the red ensign - to signify their 'loyalty' to the Canada that then only allowed white people to immigrate. 

It's quite disturbing to veterans who fought WWII against discrimination under that flag.

The veterans of WW2 fought for freedom, and not for and under the maple leaf flag. If they saw what the trudeaus have done to this country they probably would have taken up arms against those two destroyers of all things British Canadian. Thanks to those two misfits we are now a nation war with every other culture and race looking for a piece of the pie. It would appear as though those sailors were not of the politically correct kind.

Great job sailors for standing up for Canada. Tumbs up. :) 

4 minutes ago, taxme said:

The veterans of WW2 fought for freedom, and not for and under the maple leaf flag. If they saw what the trudeaus have done to this country they probably would have taken up arms against those two destroyers of all things British Canadian. Thanks to those two misfits we are now a nation war with every other culture and race looking for a piece of the pie. It would appear as though those sailors were not of the politically correct kind.

Great job sailors for standing up for Canada. Tumbs up. :) 

How disrespectful. You don't speak for Canadian WWII veterans.

They fought against ethnic and religious discrimination.

And they brought those feelings home, and Canada began to change.

You don't seem to belong here. And I doubt Britain wants you either. Lol

Edited by jacee

9 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

So what?  What does that have to do with your contention that others should not have the right to protest?  The point is, everyone does.  Regardless of who they are.

The media's reporting of such will be what it is.  No argument from me on that.

Everyone does and should have a right to protest, and those sailors were knocked down by the media for doing so. The Indian protest would probably have never made the news if it were not for those sailors entering into the picture. And when the media found this out, they then wanted to enter the picture and then tried to look for the racist bogeyman in all of it. The Canadian liberal fake and phony media are nothing more than fake news outlets. Their number one story to report on at any time is anything that appears to be some kind of a racist incident where white people are being the aggressors. Geez, I think that they were probably about twenty protesters there between the sailors and the Indians. Wow, what a big news story to report. 

14 minutes ago, taxme said:

Probably would be great for many of all illegal immigrants to get one of those sailor jobs one day, eh? 

Getting all the white supremacist goons out of the CAF would be good.

Who gets the jobs, depends on the process.

On 7/5/2017 at 8:15 AM, Argus said:

So like other places across Canada natives in Halifax used the occasion to decry Canada as an illegitimate country, call us all settlers and colonists, and complain about how mistreated they've been in the past. Six navy guys wandered over carrying an old Canada flag and singing God Save the Queen. There's no indication they said anything racist or behaved violently, but apparently they're in big trouble for expressing their 'disrespect' to the natives. Does anyone think if six natives had interrupted Canada Day festivities to call us all settlers and colonists and say we were on their land and should go 'home' that the navy or military or government would be taking any action against them? Not a chance! So it's okay to express your political views if they are hatred of Canada, but not allowed if they are patriotic about Canada. 

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/technology/five+servicemen+involved+incident+indigenous+ceremony+canada/13596204/story.html

You beat me to the punch. This is just another incident where the media wanted to make six white sailors look like a group of white racists. It never ends with this media party(CTV/CBC/Global). Anything that white people seem to do these days will always be taken as an act of white racism. White people can't seem to get a break from this so-called media party that appears to be anti-white, and always looks for any opportunity to attack white people where non-whites will get that break. Those Indians were being racists for what they were doing. They were attacking and mocking a statue of a white British soldier, a soldier who only carried out his orders. If it were not for the British coming to North America, the Indians would have continued on with their killing of each other. Sure the British did not always act like angels, but c'mon give them a break, eh? I am of British heritage, and I am not going around trying to kill Indians today although some here would like to make it appear as that is my aim. The patriotism that is being told to us all today is that it is more patriotic to try and destroy Canada's past British history and to replace it with a foreign culture and history. The days of our British heritage and traditions and culture are slowly being taken away fro us. The old Canada is pretty much left standing on it's last legs, and many here are cheering for that. Those people are not Canadian patriots but are the opposite of it. 

Thanks for creating this topic. 

Edited by taxme

7 minutes ago, jacee said:

Getting all the white supremacist goons out of the CAF would be good.

Who gets the jobs, depends on the process.

What is really needed is to get rid of all of those anti-white politically correct multicultural goons in the CAF and in all the governments in Canada. That would be great for Canada, and the CAF. Today, who gets the jobs will depend pretty much on what the color of ones skin is. Go into the passport office in Surrey, BC, and look around and see as to who the federal government prefers to hire. It's 8 - 2 for non-whites. I am thankful that we still have sailors like those six that will fight for Canada, and it's history, and traditions. They are true Canadian patriots, and not racists. The navy should be behind them, and their right to protest, and not against them. 

18 minutes ago, taxme said:

What is really needed is to get rid of all of those anti-white politically correct multicultural goons in the CAF and in all the governments in Canada. That would be great for Canada, and the CAF. Today, who gets the jobs will depend pretty much on what the color of ones skin is. Go into the passport office in Surrey, BC, and look around and see as to who the federal government prefers to hire. It's 8 - 2 for non-whites. I am thankful that we still have sailors like those six that will fight for Canada, and it's history, and traditions. They are true Canadian patriots, and not racists. The navy should be behind them, and their right to protest, and not against them. 

Well ... no.

You seem to have difficulty dealing with reality.

You seem to have difficulty dealing with reality.

Not at all, it's just intellectual dishonesty in argument:

before you go out andprotest, take a good look at yourself in the mirror and go from there. But then again maybe you should just stay home and do the world a big favor.  

9 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1) You are evading responsibility for your words.  You didn't talk about the religion, you talked about the people.

2) Not the same as " i'm just tired of people basing their conclusions on group identity", which is broader.

I do care about the facts, and I just stated some.  Your comment on me personally is based on running out of substantive criticism.

Most people decide on morality based on group identity, and we're all guilty here including me.  Stating clear principles and trying to follow them is the alternative.  I invite you to try to do that, as I promise to.

You're starting to make about as much sense as Omni.

Of course I don't like Islam, I've never made any bones about that.  What i'm saying is that judging a situation based on nothing more than your bias toward a group is different...and sometimes wrong.  If I hear of a bombing I don't wait to hear who did the bombing before knowing that's a bad situation.  If I hear of a disturbance at a rally, I wait for the details before choosing who is right or wrong, whereas you people say "white guys involved, they must be racists beating up on the noble indian", "disturbance at Trump rally, it must be those violent righties again".  

It's fine that you have you designated victim list...Muslims, blacks, indians, gays, women....., but not every conflict or protest (as we've seen from Bernie people) follows this guide.  Sometimes - sit down now, it's muslims or even BLM causing problems. 

• Like 1