Is this really racism

On 30/11/2017 at 2:42 PM, ?Impact said:

More than 12,000 aboriginal Canadians fought for old whitey during WWI, WWII, and the Korean war; over 500 of them died. Today there are about 2,500 aboriginal Canadians serving in the Canadian Armed Forces.

It is the right thing for them to do. I have a lot of respect for them, as I do for any soldier.

On 12/9/2017 at 2:34 PM, Argus said:

Is it still genocide if you do it to yourself? If you build a culture around consumer goods and  pleasure free of responsibilities where children are an unnecessary and expensive inconvenience to the point where you stop having enough children to replace yourself?

It is genocide when you allow others to try and convince white people that they do not need to have children. And those same people have been able to convince them that what is needed is more non-white immigrants than white immigrants. There are plenty of programs and agendas out there that are designed to cause genocide against the white race. I can name many if you want me too? Why do nonwhites have more children than white people with no problem?  Aren't they just as materialistic as white folk are? They sure look like it to me that they are just as materialistic as white people can be. The problem here is with people like you who refuse to look into all those programs and agendas that do effect the white race, and it's decline. But with most people they prefer to want to use the racist word as their response to what is going on.  Boo-hoo to them. :D

18 minutes ago, taxme said:

It is genocide when you allow others to try and convince white people that they do not need to have children.

Can you point to anyone who has done such a thing? Any example of this uhm, convincing attempt? It seems to me that women wanting careers not to be interrupted by children is the single greatest cause of our low birth rate.

6 hours ago, Argus said:

Can you point to anyone who has done such a thing? Any example of this uhm, convincing attempt? It seems to me that women wanting careers not to be interrupted by children is the single greatest cause of our low birth rate.

I have already said it many times as to who is behind this genocide. You must know by now? The feminist movement got most women all riled up about the need for them to have a career, and not bother to get married or have any children was one of the greatest causes of the decline of the white birth rate in Canada. I believe that most white women would prefer to stay home and have a big family if they could afford too but thanks to all of the anti-white/family government programs and agendas that has been forced on the white people in Canada this has led to this decline in the white birth rate.

Of course one of the main reasons for this decline of the white race is all due to the fact that our pro-multicultural politicians have gone way overboard in flooding this country with massive amounts of third world immigrants which is why the white people are in decline, and not only just in Canada, but all Western countries. It is this present day immigration policy that is causing the problem of white decline. Believe it or not. 

On 12/10/2017 at 9:28 AM, Omni said:

And you (try) to make it sound like Europeans didn't steal their children to ram our religion down their throat, and bugger them for good measure.

Well, I would say that has to be a lot better than eating the kids for lunch. 

7 hours ago, taxme said:

I have already said it many times as to who is behind this genocide. You must know by now?

White women?

7 hours ago, taxme said:

The feminist movement got most women all riled up about the need for them to have a career, and not bother to get married or have any children was one of the greatest causes of the decline of the white birth rate in Canada.

I don't necessarily disagree, but we're back to us doing it to ourselves, as opposed to some external force imposing it upon us.

7 hours ago, taxme said:

Of course one of the main reasons for this decline of the white race is all due to the fact that our pro-multicultural politicians have gone way overboard in flooding this country with massive amounts of third world immigrants which is why the white people are in decline

Perhaps but if we had a high birth rate it would be awfully hard to justify all that third world immigration.

6 hours ago, Omni said:

You mean like the settlers at Jamestown Virginia. Yeah that was pretty scary.

When there is no food to be had then cannibalism will happen. It was eat the dead bodies or die. You are pretty scary. Just saying. 

17 hours ago, Omni said:

CIA connection got you worried? Relax, you're a very small fish in a very big pond.

Yup, that sounds about right. All I am is just a tiny fart in a massive hurricane. If the CIA is worried about me than business must be slow. :D

9 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Oh, no.  I can pretty much guarantee that extreme racists, white pride followers are on watch lists right beside the ISIS people.  I'm definitely glad for that.

Yup, they sure do have to watch all those extreme racists nationalist white pride patriots out there. We always will go out of our way to chop peoples heads off, throw gays off roof tops, murder women for being raped and go around blowing people up and so much more just for something to do. Indeed, we sure are glad to be up there with ISIS and ANTIFA and BLM. 

Have to go now. We patriots are getting together today to see what kind of chaos we can create for next week seeing that ISIS took the spotlight this week. Watch your back, Mac. :P

27 minutes ago, taxme said:

Yup, they sure do have to watch all those extreme racists nationalist white pride patriots out there. We always will go out of our way to chop peoples heads off, throw gays off roof tops, murder women for being raped and go around blowing people up and so much more just for something to do. Indeed, we sure are glad to be up there with ISIS and ANTIFA and BLM. 

Have to go now. We patriots are getting together today to see what kind of chaos we can create for next week seeing that ISIS took the spotlight this week. Watch your back, Mac. :P

Quite the show you put on in Charlottesville. 

6 hours ago, Omni said:

Quite the show you put on in Charlottesville. 

I put on a "show" in Charlottesville? Geez, I didn't know that I was there. Must be those pills that my doctor put me on. Too strong. I will have a word with him. I guess I now know as to why that plane ride to Charlottesville was on my Mastercard bill. Geesch. :o

5 minutes ago, taxme said:

I put on a "show" in Charlottesville? Geez, I didn't know that I was there. Must be those pills that my doctor put me on. Too strong. I will have a word with him. I guess I now know as to why that plane ride to Charlottesville was on my Mastercard bill. Geesch. :o

I have never been there so I was going to ask you about the place, but oh well. Maybe next trip.

Well have heard from my wife on and on over the years about the time when our daughter was born and a black doctor came in to examine her, and we as with all of us " subject to them " Well he pushed her legs apart till she cried and it was disturbing  ! So for the record, I will never let anyone without personal trust touch any child that I am blessed to have again but his/her mother. I am not saying anything about race here.

4 minutes ago, Flint said:

Well have heard from my wife on and on over the years about the time when our daughter was born and a black doctor came in to examine her, and we as with all of us " subject to them " Well he pushed her legs apart till she cried and it was disturbing  ! So for the record, I will never let anyone without personal trust touch any child that I am blessed to have again but his/her mother. I am not saying anything about race here.

If you aren't saying anything about race then what was the point of saying the doctor was black? Truly, I'm confused. If your comment has nothing to do with race then why did you include the doctor's race at the beginning? 

13 minutes ago, Ginsy said:

If you aren't saying anything about race then what was the point of saying the doctor was black? Truly, I'm confused. If your comment has nothing to do with race then why did you include the doctor's race at the beginning? 

Ok, point made and rec'd, very emotional moment at the birth of a child, the man was from away so maybe the his origin isn't relevant, however it was what is was and  in that moment it did not play well.

2 minutes ago, Flint said:

Ok, point made and rec'd, very emotional moment at the birth of a child, the man was from away so maybe the his origin isn't relevant, however it was what is was and  in that moment it did not play well.

Fair. That is a very emotional and monuments moment in your life so I can see where you're coming from. I just hope that you don't apply that one negative experience with a black doctor to the way that you view other black people! (And I'm not accusing you of doing so, I don't know anything about you. I just hope it doesn't happen because I know of others who do this.) 

Racism is not liking a race due to the theory that race is inferior. Correct me if I'm wrong here. I would say not wanting a doctor from a particular area due to previous bad experiences with that doctor would be prejudice, not racism.

This story caught my eye and seems apropos. A Moroccon-Dutch couple wanting to rent a house in the Netherlands were turned down because the owner only wants to rent to people of 'Dutch descent'. On further inquiries it seems the owner has had bad previous experience with eastern Europeans, which was why he/she told the renting agency that they only wanted people of dutch descent. So is  this racism or is it simply preference based on past experience and thus prejudice?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-42354520