Rise in Canadian Hate Crimes

2 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

I am not discussing Islam as I don't know much about it but object to your untrue statements like oppression of women in other countries is not a Canadian problem or there was none of hates before in Canada and all is now due to the recent flow of hijab wearing immigrants which btw is a small minority of all Muslim immigrants as most of them wear no hijab but because of that no one realizes they are Muslims since they don't dress in that manner.

I am.

Anyone can read the Quran and I'd suggest you do if you're going to comment on its "peacefulness" towards the Unbeliever. 

https://quran.com/

https://sunnah.com/

http://corpus.quran.com/wordbyword.jsp

1 hour ago, dialamah said:

Since it's literally impossible for you to see people as individuals,

Untrue. I have no difficulty whatsoever seeing people as individuals. However, when talking about groups, we must, of course, discuss group pattern behavior.

feel pretty safe in saying you have no fucking clue what my ideological beliefs are.

I feel pretty safe in saying I know all about your ideological beliefs since you spew them here every day.

You've put me in a box so you can simply insult me, as you do anyone you consider 'left'.  

Again untrue. I insult the ignorance and vapidity of your ideological positions. There is a distinction you don't seem able to comprehend.

You do the same with Muslims, and no doubt other groups. 

When discussing groups we discuss the group dynamic, not individual actions. I base my judgement of groups on how stupid I think their behaviour is - without regard to race, creed or religion. I don't single out people with darker skin but then, unlike so many others here, I don't rush to defend them on the basis of my belief they are too inferior to be held to the same standards as whites either.

1 hour ago, herples said:

A city voting Conservative or Liberal isn't relevant since it offers no explanation for the cause of hate crimes or it's increase.

I don't disagree. My bringing it up was only with regard to her raising conservative voting patterns as an indicator of where hate crimes could be found.

54 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Anyone can read the Quran and I'd suggest you do if you're going to comment on its "peacefulness" towards the Unbeliever. 

Are you crazy?? When or where did I made such comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.  I have seen distortions and misquotes but this is ridiculous!!!!!!

I never commented about Islam in any manner and commented negatively as for forced hijab and women's rights in Middle East and said Canada and we should support their movements for equality and those who come here should adopt to new culture and respect other religions. What on earth you are talking about!!!!!!!!!!!. I guess when you lose debates then you start making ridiculous claims about what your opponents said but they never said.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

35 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Are you crazy?? When or where did I made such comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.  I have seen distorted misquotes but this is ridiculous!!!!!!

I never commented about Islam in any manner and commented negatively as for forced hijab and women's rights in Middle East and said Canada and we should support their movements for equality and those who come here should adopt to new culture and respect other religions. What on earth you are talking about!!!!!!!!!!!. I guess when you lose debates then you start making ridiculous claims about what your opponents said but they never said.

Don't blow a gasket. Never said YOU did.

6 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Don't blow a gasket. Never said YOU did.

You comment is still up there for God's sake. It goes to the heart of your credibility when you accuse people of saying things they never did and then deny you ever said that!!!!.

You quoted my post and said this below it:

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

9 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

You comment is still up there for God's sake. It goes to the heart of your credibility when you accuse people of saying things they never did and then deny you ever said that!!!!.

You quoted my post and said this below it:

High blood pressure can kill you.

"If" is the operative word...are you going to comment on the Quran w/o reading it as soooooo many others at MLW do?

If no...that's great.

On ‎2017‎-‎06‎-‎16 at 5:27 PM, taxme said:

I wonder if it would be safe to create an organization and call itself a Caucasian Christian brotherhood? Of course if that group did form as a brotherhood no doubt the zionists would be the first to cry racist and intolerant white supremo bigots. Caucasian, Christian Conservatives just can't seem to catch a break these days. Shocking indeed.

Again someone would need to explain to you the majority of Caucasians are Muslims. If you are going to use the term to mean white skinned people you are being ignorant.

There is no such thing as a Caucasian race only Caucasian peoples. The regions they come from are not and have mever been majority Christian and include Jews and Muslims.

Next your primitive attempt to define people by a secondary genetic characteristic as a race speaks for itself. The fact you caim to define people as Caucasian then back down from that and say white, then back down from that and say white Christian then even back down from that and try suggest white of British ancestry but not Catholic show syou are a joke when it comes to stereotyping people.

As for the remark about Zionists, your hatred of Jews is there for all to see in the continuity of your posts as is your hatred of Muslims and for that matter Christians and anyone white who doesn't suit your ever changing inbred definition.

Your posts are meaningless. Your words attempt in a couched way to present to everyone  a not so subtle neo Nazi platform and agenda. Run along and chase a black cat.

On ‎2017‎-‎06‎-‎16 at 2:52 PM, hot enough said:

And yet you continue to avoid the falsehoods you stated, as fact.

Provide the falsehoods. You can't. There are none. Go on provide one. Its what you do make allegations and then can't back them

up. Provide one falsehood. You came on this thread to exploit hatred and use hatred of Muslims to justify a pathetic and transparent agenda to justify your

bigotry against the West. Period.

Get back to me when just once one of the allegations about me you throw out can be proven.

On 6/17/2017 at 3:57 AM, betsy said:

That stats was for 2015, btw.  Just so we're clear on that. 

Many of those so-called hate crimes against muslim facts are nothing more than fake news stories put out by the liberal fake and phony media. Muslims are committing many crimes against Canadians and the far left liberal fake media refuse to report them. Why? Why are they not front page news when if some Canadian said something not so nice towards muslims, the media tries to make it appear as though that person is promoting an hate crime. This is why I say that the far left liberal media and our politically correct liberal politicians appear to despise Canada and it's Christian heritage, it's traditions, and it'd culture for some unknown reason. 

If one wants to know about muslim crimes going on against Canadians all they have to do is go to website The Rebel. It is all there for them to read. I know that liberals won't because that would burst their liberal multicultural beliefs that it is only host Canadians who are the problem, and the muslims are always the victims.

I say bull too that nonsense with pleasure.  

6 minutes ago, taxme said:

Many of those so-called hate crimes against muslim facts are nothing more than fake news stories put out by the liberal fake and phony media. Muslims are committing many crimes against Canadians and the far left liberal fake media refuse to report them. Why? Why are they not front page news when if some Canadian said something not so nice towards muslims, the media tries to make it appear as though that person is promoting an hate crime. This is why I say that the far left liberal media and our politically correct liberal politicians appear to despise Canada and it's Christian heritage, it's traditions, and it'd culture for some unknown reason. 

If one wants to know about muslim crimes going on against Canadians all they have to do is go to website The Rebel. It is all there for them to read. I know that liberals won't because that would burst their liberal multicultural beliefs that it is only host Canadians who are the problem, and the muslims are always the victims.

I say bull too that nonsense with pleasure.  

You criticize the media for "fake news" and then suggest listening to Ezra? That's about as hypocritical as it gets.

4 minutes ago, Omni said:

You criticize the media for "fake news" and then suggest listening to Ezra? That's about as hypocritical as it gets.

I am not a huge fan of ezra's tactics, but he does find out the truth on things and that piises off the left. The left is used to being protected by the media, till the sun and ezra came along.So I understand the hatred the left has for them.

On 6/18/2017 at 1:30 PM, Rue said:

Again someone would need to explain to you the majority of Caucasians are Muslims. If you are going to use the term to mean white skinned people you are being ignorant.

There is no such thing as a Caucasian race only Caucasian peoples. The regions they come from are not and have mever been majority Christian and include Jews and Muslims.

Next your primitive attempt to define people by a secondary genetic characteristic as a race speaks for itself. The fact you caim to define people as Caucasian then back down from that and say white, then back down from that and say white Christian then even back down from that and try suggest white of British ancestry but not Catholic show syou are a joke when it comes to stereotyping people.

As for the remark about Zionists, your hatred of Jews is there for all to see in the continuity of your posts as is your hatred of Muslims and for that matter Christians and anyone white who doesn't suit your ever changing inbred definition.

Your posts are meaningless. Your words attempt in a couched way to present to everyone  a not so subtle neo Nazi platform and agenda. Run along and chase a black cat.

I despise zionism because from what I have read they are the ones behind the push for massive third world invasion and multiculturalism. Barbara Spectre Learner(jewess) already pointed that out to us. Obviously she is a zionist an enemy of the Caucasian race.

And yet you appear to be in favor of more third world immigration, and in that immigration there are Arab muslims who hate Jews. And then you whine and cry about the attacks against Jews all over the world. Well, what do you expect when you open the border gates too your enemy? 

I express my opinion here which you seem to have a problem with. You don't like what I have to say and so I must be anti-someone. I dare you to show me as to where I have ever said that I hated anyone. You cannot so why do you keep repeating the same old bull chit? Your posts are meaningless, and can never back up any hatred that you like to throw at me. You are the typical pro-zionist who always shows their bigotry and intolerance towards anyone who dares to challenge your beliefs or opinions. This is one reason I despise Jews. Any non-Jew or Gentile apparently are nothing more than just goyim(cattle)to be used as their property and slaves. And than we mock muslims for calling all non-muslims infidels. It would appear as though Jews and Muslims don't like anyone who is not of their kind. And then you wonder why you are not well liked as a people. 

On 6/17/2017 at 10:16 AM, dialamah said:

Since it's literally impossible for you to see people as individuals, I feel pretty safe in saying you have no fucking clue what my ideological beliefs are.  You've put me in a box so you can simply insult me, as you do anyone you consider 'left'.   You do the same with Muslims, and no doubt other groups.  That is blind ideology in action, the clear sign of a person who cannot think outside his biases.   I guess it's the only way you can feel safe, eh?   

No, you've put yourself into a box.  If you think that you're any more flexible than the people you're arguing, you're sadly mistaken.  You just simply think you're on higher ground, however, you're not seeing individuals either.  You see lefties and  Islam as good, ISIS and everyone else...as evil.

10 minutes ago, PIK said:

I am not a huge fan of ezra's tactics, but he does find out the truth on things and that piises off the left. The left is used to being protected by the media, till the sun and ezra came along.So I understand the hatred the left has for them.

And those tactics of his are very similar to Fox's, mostly right wing rants with no counter balance, meant to simply appease their fan base who only want to hear one side of the story.

On 6/16/2017 at 3:40 PM, CITIZEN_2015 said:

I think one brotherhood (Muslim brotherhood) is enough. I don't understand why anyone would try to divide by forming all these garbage hate organizations to hate and fight instead of promoting peace and harmony. Why not choose love over hate and peace over war. Do you wish to have civil war in Canada? Like former Yugoslavia. Nobody wants that so cool down and think before you post and invent stories (like Muslims crimes against Caucasians in Canada!!!!). If there is any crime by Muslims against Caucasians or anyone else then equally it must be severely punishable by law. Our laws do not exempt anyone because they belong to a certain race or religion.

Blacks, Native Indians, gays and Muslims all have brotherhoods. Gawd only knows that Caucasians need a brotherhood to avoid becoming a minority in their own Caucasian countries. Not all organizations are all just about being racist you know. They are sometimes formed to protect their people. There is nothing wrong with that either.

You want love over hate and peace rather than war? Well then you better go after the globalist warmongering neocon elite who are behind all of those things that you would like to have happen here on earth. Many groups are formed because of that ilk. 

Muslim crimes are happening against Canadians, especially white Canadians. These are not post that I just dream up or invent. Open your eyeballs and go to The Rebel website. There you will find all kinds of Muslim attacks on Canadians. By you trying to ignore the facts then you are contributing to the problem and not the solution. Don't try to tell me that I need to cool down. You need to smarten up and learn the facts before you shoot off your mouth, and try to make it appear as though I am the problem. Our whacked out immigration policy and the promoting of multiculturalism is the big problem. 

4 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

I just learned today that a Muslim can have a gun licence (unresricted or resricted) and buy any legal gun in Canada without a photo ID.

It is getting to the point that Muslims can pretty much do what they want to in Canada thanks to our lame duck left wing liberal media and our politically correct politicians who even allow such a right for muslims to exist. This is what they call creeping Sharia law. They gain an inch, and then it is on to try and gain a foot. In BC Sikhs can ride around on motorcycles without wearing a motorcycle helmet, and yet Christmas ceremonies in school is denied and is considered to be an insult to other religions who immigrate to Canada. 

To be rather blunt about it, Caucasian Canadians are pushing themselves slowly but surely out of the picture in their own country. And do they care? NOPE. They just want to keep kissing the multicultural butt, and continually show just how stunned and stupid they have become all in the name of looking nice and kind and sweet and suckers.

Aw well. :rolleyes: 

13 minutes ago, Omni said:

And those tactics of his are very similar to Fox's, mostly right wing rants with no counter balance, meant to simply appease their fan base who only want to hear one side of the story.

Ya, like CNN, MSNBC, CBC and all the rest of the far left liberal fake and phony media allow counter balance. They hate Trump and FOX so bad that balance is a word that it would appear that they never heard of. At least FOX allows and does have some lefties on it's TV programs. Those fake and phony liberal media outfits only report on what they want their listeners to know and believe, and to know only their side of the story. Nice try liberal. :P

5 minutes ago, taxme said:

Ya, like CNN, MSNBC, CBC and all the rest of the far left liberal fake and phony media allow counter balance. They hate Trump and FOX so bad that balance is a word that it would appear that they never heard of. At least FOX allows and does have some lefties on it's TV programs. Those fake and phony liberal media outfits only report on what they want their listeners to know and believe, and to know only their side of the story. Nice try liberal. :P

Trump keeps on throwing out his ridiculous, contradictory tweets, why wouldn't the media display them. He's his own worst enemy, it's not the media's fault.