Rise in Canadian Hate Crimes

Well, reality meets the reality. Canadians rise up to show their true colors. 

And no one bothered to bring this news report forward.

June 13, 2017 | CBC's The National prime-time coverage of the NCCM's news conference on the increase in anti-Muslim hate crimes in Canada.

Coverage of NCCM news conference on latest hate crimes data

Edited by hot enough

41 minutes ago, -1=e^ipi said:

The term 'islamophobia' was created as a political term by the Muslim Brotherhood and has been used to justify killings of blasphemers in countries like Pakistan. See #KillAyazNizami.

A term apparently invented by an anti-Zionist Jewish journalist named Richard Stone in the early 90s. However, nobody cared about Islam that much in the early 90s to be truly concerned. Except perhaps Israelis and Lebanese Christians...etc. Those in direct contact.

The Muslim Brothers are everywhere, however, and never miss a good opportunity. They most certainly use the term to attempt to equate criticism of Islam as racism. As do their unwitting helpers...or witting...here at MLW. That our government allows them to operate in Canada unchecked is regrettable as some countries recognize them as terrorists and/or terrorist supporters. In Canada, they changed their name to Muslim Association of Canada...to avoid the terrorism stigma. They also operate numerous side groups like student associations, etc. Wherever they can subvert.

Infamous Muslim Brothers of the past include Arafat and his Nazi Uncle Haj Amin. Qutb would be another well known MB who claimed a Christian church dance he attended while in the USA was a display of immorality...etc. Trouble a brewin'........

The dance began after an evening service, and was led by the church's pastor, who, according to Qutb's breathless account, lowered the lights and put a recording of "Baby, It's Cold Outside" on the turntable in an effort to get the few remaining wallflowers out on the dance floor. "The dance hall convulsed to the tunes on the gramophone and was full of bounding feet and seductive legs," Qutb later wrote. "Arms circled waists, lips met lips, chests met chests, and the atmosphere was full of passion."

Qutb never mentioned the incident to [contemporary Arab student Saeed Dajani], so neither he nor scholars know exactly when or at what church Qutb's dance took place. Such events were common, often drawing hundreds of students. Dajani, however, had a similar experience, albeit with a bit of a twist.

"I do not know if this is the same one that Mr. Qutb wrote about, but I went to a dance at the Methodist church. And I thought, 'This is outrageous, seeing boys and girls dancing together.' You have to understand, we had a Moslem background where the sexes were kept apart, in schools, and in most other ways, until marriage. So this was shocking to us."

https://www.theatlantic.com/daily-dish/archive/2007/01/qutb-in-america/231305/

• Like 1

8 hours ago, hot enough said:

Well, reality meets the reality. Canadians rise up to show their true colors. 

And no one bothered to bring this news report forward.

June 13, 2017 | CBC's The National prime-time coverage of the NCCM's news conference on the increase in anti-Muslim hate crimes in Canada.

Finish it. Do you come on this forum and discuss anti-Semitism and how Jews are being attacked in Canada? Do you discuss that the no.1 target of hate crime remains Jews? How about gays? Do you discuss attacks against gays? How about Blacks, Christians, women, disabled people....do you come on this board and discuss how they have been victims of hatred?

True colours? The only true colours you show is you exploit hatred and in this case hatred of Muslims, deliberately, selectively, to advance your own hate agenda.

The very purpose of your words is to justify hatred. You smeer an entire country of people justifying it once again with this absurd illogical argument you continually paste that  if you can show someone other than a Muslim is hateful of Muslims it justifies you hating anyone but a Muslim.

You use Muslims as props for your hate agenda.

"lhe thinks if he calls it the special of the day it tastes better..fact is its still crap and he really needs to learn to wash his hands before he serves up anything let alone that crap...."

Rue, Food Critic in  "Specials of the Day",  Fatboy Magazine, Vol.1, July 1, 2016, p.23

Edited by Rue
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Rue said:

Finish it. Do you come on this forum and discuss anti-Semitism and how Jews are being attacked in Canada? Do you discuss that the no.1 target of hate crime remains Jews? How about gays? Do you discuss attacks against gays? How about Blacks, Christians, women, disabled people....do you come on this board and discuss how they have been victims of hatred?

Please help to finish it, Rue. I condemn any hate crime against any identifiable group. I notice that you forgot the First Nations community, those who have suffered thru more than a century of an ongoing genocide. 

The video, had you watched it, noted that hate crimes against the Jewish community, the LBGT community and Black community were on the decline but Black Canadians were still targeted most. Attacks on the Muslim community were up 60%.

Anyone with any common sense knows why this is. But again, I urge you to discuss any and all racism. 

9 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

That our government allows them to operate in Canada unchecked is regrettable as some countries recognize them as terrorists and/or terrorist supporters

Canada still operates on the rule of law, something you seem to despise. People have to commit crimes before they are charged. That's how a rule of law country works. 

You are a terrorist supporter, a big one. You always fail to mention the biggest terrorists in the world, the USA.

They ran, still run a terrorist training camp in the USA that has been responsible for training most of the vicious terrorists that have murdered so many in Central and South America. Kissinger and the US encouraged the Argentine governments actions against the "Disappeared". You do know that the US is the only nation ever to be convicted of international terrorism. The only nation condemned by the UNGA for 25 years for terrorism against Cuba. 

Virtually every Central and South American country has experienced USA terrorism, US crimes against humanity, US genocides. You know this, B_C confirms this, delights in it and still you are in denial.

11 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Canada still operates on the rule of law, something you seem to despise. People have to commit crimes before they are charged. That's how a rule of law country works. 

You are a terrorist supporter, a big one. You always fail to mention the biggest terrorists in the world, the USA.

They ran, still run a terrorist training camp in the USA that has been responsible for training most of the vicious terrorists that have murdered so many in Central and South America. Kissinger and the US encouraged the Argentine governments actions against the "Disappeared". You do know that the US is the only nation ever to be convicted of international terrorism. The only nation condemned by the UNGA for 25 years for terrorism against Cuba. 

Virtually every Central and South American country has experienced USA terrorism, US crimes against humanity, US genocides. You know this, B_C confirms this, delights in it and still you are in denial.

You're free to support terrorism and the Muslim Brotherhood. You're already the enemy.

• Like 1

Attack on any minorities is disgusting and those attackers are nothing but disgusting losers and sub-humans who deserve to be severely punished and me always being a strong supporter of Capital Punishment wouldn't mind putting to death those who commit serious crimes against women and children but for those losers who attack and hurt based on race, skin color and religion I settle for life imprisonment. Throw away the key as always violent animals belong to the cage. But those who commit muder also based on race or religion must be sent to hell as they are lower than violent animals next to devil.

3 hours ago, hot enough said:

Please help to finish it, Rue. I condemn any hate crime against any identifiable group. I notice that you forgot the First Nations community, those who have suffered thru more than a century of an ongoing genocide. 

The video, had you watched it, noted that hate crimes against the Jewish community, the LBGT community and Black community were on the decline but Black Canadians were still targeted most. Attacks on the Muslim community were up 60%.

Anyone with any common sense knows why this is. But again, I urge you to discuss any and all racism. 

Also anyone with common sense can see how you now try to engage me in a pissing contest as to whose discrimination is worse to justify your exploiting Muslim hatred.

Now you want to pose and suggest anti-semitism is on the decline in Canada? Lol. Because you watched one friggin sound bite?

You came on this thread to exploit Muslim hatred to justify pissing on Canadians. You also are clearly ignorant of anti-Semitism in Canada to say it is declining trying to rely on what sound bite:

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/05/09/anti-semitism-canada_n_16516222.html

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/anti-semitic-incidents-rising-in-canada-b-nai-brith-1.3404966

http://montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/anti-semitism-on-the-rise-in-canada-yet-down-in-quebec-bnai-brith

Did you see me come on this or any thread and  use the above to say what you did?

You urge me to discuss all racism? Now you want to suggest Muslims are a race.

You really are painful. You can't even grasp the basic issue being discussed, religious fundamentalism and now refer to Muslims as a race.

Edited by Rue
  • Like 1

I've read that article before, Rue. I only quoted the video, just as you are now quoting one source. Quite obviously no one, me included, is pissing on all Canadians. 

It might be a good idea to stop whining and just address the issue of racism that plagues all western societies. And try being a bit more realistic about what is causing all this. 

You still haven't addressed your "stretches of the truth" that I pointed out to you some time ago.

Edited by hot enough

12 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Quite obviously no one, me included, is pissing on all Canadians. 

You commenced this thread by stating   and I quote: " Well, reality meets the reality. Canadians rise up to show their true colors. "

You quite obviously pissed on all Canadians and quite obviously now deny you did and quite obviously are hilarious when you have the audacity to then say to me and I quote: "You still haven't addressed your "stretches of the truth" that I pointed out to you some time ago. "

You pathetically try bait people including me into engaging you in 9-11 conspiracy idiocy and now you've shown you define Muslims as a race because in fact that is exactly what a "racist" does with Jews and Muslims. Run along and call someone else a race.

Your thread did not address racism, it clearly singled out hatred of Muslims and now you try back pedal as if you are concerned about anyone else and you call Muslims a race.

Your selectivity and your definition of Muslims speaks loudly.

For the record I was editing my original response to you and added two more sources when you responded not in response to your idiotic suggestion that because we submitted the same no. of references that is why I challenged what you did.. The point is the no. of sources doesn't make them any more or less valid. That was not what was being disputed. Zip over your head again.

Edited by Rue
  • Like 1

I will deal head on with your attempt  Hot Enough to exploit Islam to justify your hate agenda.

I start with exerpts from this article that I  believe directly apply to you:

http://conservativefiringline.com/muslim-shocked-liberals-leftists-attitudes/

"Dr. Majid Rafizadeh, a Muslim political scientist, Harvard University scholar, and president of the International American Council on the Middle East questions why many liberals, who criticize Christianity and religious conviction in general, appear to open their arms to radical Islam so affectionately.

The liberal and leftists love affair with radical Islam is perplexing at the very least and while they loath at those who are Christian and criticize Christians and Christianity at every chance they get, they insist on defending radical Islam and its violent elements.

Dr. Majid Rafizadeh said in part:

If you had grown up, as I did, between two authoritarian governments — the Islamic Republic of Iran and Syria — under the leadership of people such as Hafez al Assad, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, you would have seen your youth influenced by two major denominations of Islam in the Muslim world.

You also would have seen how the religion of Islam intertwines with politics, and how radical Islam rules a society through its religious laws, sharia. You would have witnessed how radical Islam can dominate and scrutinize people’s day-to-day choices: in eating, clothing, socializing, entertainment, everything.

You would have seen the tentacles of its control close over every aspect of your life. You would have seen the way, wielded by fundamentalists, radical Islam can be a powerful tool for unbridled violence. It is the fear of this violence, torture, and death, wielded by extremist Muslims, that keeps every person desperate to obey.

My father was brutally tortured — justified by some of the fundamentalist Islamic laws of the ruling governments in both Iran and Syria. The punishment extended to my mother, my family, and other relatives, who were tormented on a regular basis.

What was even more painful was, upon coming to the West, seeing the attitude of many people who label themselves liberals and leftists, towards radical Islam.

These liberals seem to view themselves as open-minded, but they have a preconceived way of thinking about Islam: to them, it seems, there is no radical Islam, Islam is only a force for the good, Islam can do no evil.

How could they not see the way extremist Muslims exploit some aspects of the religion of Islam to legitimize its acts? How could they not even acknowledge that radical Islam, a force that threatens to destroy the planet, let alone my family, exists?

Instead, many liberals would criticize me or attempt to turn a blind eye, as if I were accidentally making some embarrassing mistake. They seemed instead to love being surrounded by Western Muslim “scholars”, those who are apologetic towards radical Islam and — notably — have never actually lived in a Muslim country under the strangling grip of the official fundamentalist laws, sharia.

If, as liberals argue, they support women’s and LGBT rights, why, by their silence, do they condone gays executed and women subjugated on a daily basis throughout most of the enormous Muslim world? If liberals are in favor of freedom of speech, why do they turn a blind eye to Islamist governments such as Iran that, based on the government’s radical, theocratic laws, execute people for expressing their opinion? And why do they not let people in the West express their opinion without attacking them before even giving them the respect of hearing what they have to say?

Liberals argue that they are in favor of critical thinking, but they do not like anyone challenging their “comfort zone”. They seem, in fact, to be just like the autocratic people from whom I was fleeing, who also did not want their simplistic, binary way of thinking to be threatened by logic or fact.

These liberals — indulging in faulty, sophistic, logic — seem to think that if they criticize Christianity and Islamists criticize Christianity, then Islamists will like them for hating the same thing."

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rue said:

Yopu quite obviously pissed on all Canadians and quite obviously now deny you did

That isn't rational at all, Rue. It's easy for any competent observer to see that all Canadians are not racist. 

You pathetically try bait people including me into engaging you in 9-11 conspiracy idiocy ... 

People aren't knowledgeable enough or brave enough to address the US government conspiracy theory. When all one has done is swallow US propaganda/lies it can't be done.

I know you aren't brave enough to discuss your misinformation and I know it would be a waste of time because you are a science denier, a reality denier. 

8 minutes ago, Rue said:

I will deal head on with your attempt  Hot Enough to exploit Islam to justify your hate agenda.

I start with exerpts from this article that I  believe directly apply to you:http://conservativefiringline.com/muslim-shocked-liberals-leftists-attitudes/

That's not dealing head on, Rue. That is making wild, wacky, crazy, unsubstantiated assumptions, just like you often do. About many things. 

39 minutes ago, Rue said:

to justify pissing on Canadians.

That is Bush_Cheney's favorite pastime. She never does Australia because there are no Australians, even though Australia has been a much bigger supporter of US war crimes/illegal invasions/terrorism/crimes against humanity. Aussieland has been right in there fully engaged in the war crimes/illegal invasions/terrorism/crimes against humanity.

Why don't you rag on her?

Hey now Hot Enough is only concerned about racism. Well good then he can discuss this:

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/189837/muslim-countries-are-most-racist-world-daniel-greenfield

"When you do an international survey that asks whether you wouldn't want someone of another race as a neighbor, decades of liberal programming assume that Western countries will summon up their evil white privilege, while Eastern and Middle Eastern countries will cheerfully welcome in the stranger.

The unsurprising reality is the exact opposite. Asian and Middle Eastern countries are among the most racist.

Of the four most racist countries, two, Bangladesh and Jordan are Muslim, and one, India, has a very large Muslim population. Furthermore, while most Western countries, are blue, meaning that they are not racist, most Muslim countries surveyed fall into the red category, meaning that they are very racist.

These include Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Egypt, Bangladesh, Iran, Turkey, Algeria, Morocco, Mali and Malaysia. The only Western country on that list is France.

Meanwhile the most tolerant countries in the world include United States, Canada, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Guatemala, Britain, Sweden, Norway, Latvia, Australia, New Zealand."

"when I guy with a pointed head calls me a racist I simply remind him his hood fell off.."

Rue 2012.23456

3 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

You're free to support terrorism and the Muslim Brotherhood. You're already the enemy.

But wait!

4 hours ago, hot enough said:

I condemn any hate crime against any identifiable group.

One would presume that includes infidels...?

Edited by bcsapper

12 minutes ago, hot enough said:

That isn't rational at all, Rue. It's easy for any competent observer to see that all Canadians are not racist. 

1. You stated and I quote: " Well, reality meets the reality. Canadians rise up to show their true colors. "

2.Any competent observer would read the above and know it came from you, not all Canadians.

3. Any competent observer as you would see from the above I never contended the above and you now try infer I did as a transparent attempt to focus away from what you stated and what I challenged and that is the above slur at all Canadians.

5. You stated: "That's not dealing head on, Rue. Yes this coming from someone who now tries to evade what he said and won't even address the topic he started. Lol.

6. You stated: " That is making wild, wacky, crazy, unsubstantiated assumptions, just like you often do. About many things. " 

A lot of people totally disagree with what I say, but they know damn well on this forum when I respond to them or you, I try whenever possible to back up objective facts with proof, or make it clear when I am only stating a subjective opinion its only that. . You on the other hand pose your subjective unsubstantiated opinions as fact and to date can not back any of them up. In fact your comments are easily repudiated because your subjective assumptions can easily shown to be nonsensical and illogical.

You now try suggest you are discussing racism in an objective manner? Lol.  You now exploit the term "racism"  as you do  "Muslim'" as a pretense to piss on Western society.

18 minutes ago, hot enough said:

That is Bush_Cheney's favorite pastime. She never does Australia because there are no Australians, even though Australia has been a much bigger supporter of US war crimes/illegal invasions/terrorism/crimes against humanity. Aussieland has been right in there fully engaged in the war crimes/illegal invasions/terrorism/crimes against humanity.

Probably because unlike you I get what irony is. 

Now in regard to this question about B-Chaney- "Why don't you rag on her?"... if I ragged on "her"   would that make "her"  a rag head? Can I say that?

" mosquitos were put on this planet to test one's threshold for dealing with spoiled children, trendy leftists and Celine Dion singing the Titanic song."

Rue 1901

12 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

One would presume that includes infidels...?

Nope. They are to be beheaded, dismembered alive, ... "The central character, a mass murderer named Anwar Congo who decapitated more than 1,000 of his victims with a garroting wire ..."

This was what the US government arranged with the Muslim Suharto which led to the deaths of, according to Suharto himself, a million people in the Indonesian genocide. This went on for 30 years. 

22 minutes ago, Rue said:

A lot of people totally disagree with what I say, but they know damn well on this forum when I respond to them or you, I try whenever possible to back up objective facts with proof, or make it clear when I am only stating a subjective opinion its only that. .

And yet you continue to avoid the falsehoods you stated, as fact.