Rise in Canadian Hate Crimes

1 hour ago, Rue said:

So what.... I was responding to your naïve comment that your government doesn't dictate what you or I should wear. Of course they do.

If you can't grasp why they do- stay in your bubble. I don' have time for your feigned ignorance or your smug support of sexual fascism and then  you depicting that support as you being tolerant and enlightened.

"   he said he is a liberal and  does not believe in discriminating against people which  is highly evident in who he gets into bed with and the diseases he then spreads in the name of tolerance....:"

Rue 1888

" a liberal is just someone with a  large canker sore pm their mouth  trying to convince a conservative to kiss them.."

Rue 1889 

Only people who ever "forced" me to wear something was my employers over the years. Sometimes safety gear, sometimes uniforms. I suppose you could call the safety gear issue a government issue. But then who really wants to get their toes crushed?

Just now, Omni said:

Only people who ever "forced" me to wear something was my employers over the years. Sometimes safety gear, sometimes uniforms. I suppose you could call the safety gear issue a government issue. But then who really wants to get their toes crushed?

Should a Sikh be forced to wear a hard hat if it conflicted with his requirement to wear a turban?  

I think so, but only if he wants to keep his job. 

1 minute ago, bcsapper said:

Should a Sikh be forced to wear a hard hat if it conflicted with his requirement to wear a turban?  

I think so, but only if he wants to keep his job. 

I would agree with that. Safety considerations are not something you bend in favor of religious beliefs.

4 hours ago, Argus said:

Because I am smarter than you.

So, in other words you cannot prove anything, right? You are all just talk just like your fake news sources that you seem to enjoy listening too. That does not sound to smart to me. But then again, that is you. :D

7 hours ago, Omni said:

If you show up at a swearing in for citizenship ceremonhy  in a G-string or a KKK hood you don't think they would tell you to cover up/take it off?

Finish the analogy please. Your spreading syphilis not tolerance.

5 minutes ago, Rue said:

If you show up at a swearing in for citizenship ceremonhy  in a G-string or a KKK hood you don't think they would tell you to cover up/take it off?

Finish the analogy please. Your spreading syphilis not tolerance.

It's your little fantasy so you'll have to finish it. 

17 minutes ago, Omni said:

It's your little fantasy so you'll have to finish it. 

The ideology behind the total face cover is not a fantasy. You are something. You will wear a hat to protect your head but when it comes to exposing your other head to syphilis, aids, gonorrhea you call call that risk a fantasy. How logical. Your continued denial of the consequences of the symbols you embrace is to be expected..Go marry Luka Magnotta don't say I didn't warn youl.

Your analogy was self indulgent. You presented a scenario about only yourself. It ever done on you this is a safety issue with manhy others and not just yourself. Get out of that narcissistic bubble man. This is not just about your safety.

Its easy to want to embrace and hug a child. Try that when they are coming at you with a suicide vest Omni. You just don't get it. You live in a Bubble.

" he keeps telling me his sex is safe...uh yah but one day it needs to stop giving himself a hand ..."

Rue 43

Edited by Rue

You mistake the bubble with what's outside it. The ideology you think you embrace will look a lot different when you come out of your biubbl;e. The thing is you know that which is why you call anything outside the Bubble fantasy. Its your way of reinforcing your bubble and not having to come out. You live in a bubble where there s no syphilis, terrorism, extremism and everyone is harmless.

You want to call it weird. Its called blood Omni. Its blood and body parts. There is nothing weird about that. That is the direct consequence of embracing hat youd do.

Death is not weird. Violence is not weird. Beating women, stoning them, rapng them is not weird. Its outside the Bubble and it happens all the time.

23 minutes ago, Rue said:

You mistake the bubble with what's outside it. The ideology you think you embrace will look a lot different when you come out of your biubbl;e. The thing is you know that which is why you call anything outside the Bubble fantasy. Its your way of reinforcing your bubble and not having to come out. You live in a bubble where there s no syphilis, terrorism, extremism and everyone is harmless.

You want to call it weird. Its called blood Omni. Its blood and body parts. There is nothing weird about that. That is the direct consequence of embracing hat youd do.

Death is not weird. Violence is not weird. Beating women, stoning them, rapng them is not weird. Its outside the Bubble and it happens all the time.

Not quite sure what you are trying to say other than a lot of stuff about bubbles.

1 hour ago, Rue said:

In case you haven't noticed, the more points you make, the more infantile the responses to those points get.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hal 9000 said:

In case you haven't noticed, the more points you make, the more infantile the responses to those points get.

Lol. Yes and thanks H.  You push a trendy leftist liberal just a tad  they soon show not just how superficial they are but how  bigoted they are. 

Edited by Rue