Do penises cause climate change? Discuss

Motti

You have got to read this to believe some of the crap drowning the academia these days. This episode shows how generations of kids are paying good money to study pure, unmitigated, mind-warping drivel.

It ought to go without saying that the paper, ‘The Conceptual Penis as a Social Construct’, was a spoof. Yet it was peer-reviewed by two supposed experts in gender studies, one of whom praised the way it captured ‘the issue of hypermasculinity through a multidimensional and nonlinear process’, and the other of whom marked it ‘outstanding’ in every applicable category.

Read more here: https://www.spectator.co.uk/2017/06/do-penises-cause-climate-change-discuss/

7 hours ago, Hal 9000 said:

Penises are the root of every problem...just ask WCR.

Oh Hal. You are so funny. I rather like a good penis now and then. 

However, I'm curious why the need to include me in this conversation?  Do you have some fantasy that I might want yours? 

Edited by WestCoastRunner

On 6/7/2017 at 4:51 PM, Motti said:

You have got to read this to believe some of the crap drowning the academia these days. This episode shows how generations of kids are paying good money to study pure, unmitigated, mind-warping drivel.

It ought to go without saying that the paper, ‘The Conceptual Penis as a Social Construct’, was a spoof. Yet it was peer-reviewed by two supposed experts in gender studies, one of whom praised the way it captured ‘the issue of hypermasculinity through a multidimensional and nonlinear process’, and the other of whom marked it ‘outstanding’ in every applicable category.

Read more here: https://www.spectator.co.uk/2017/06/do-penises-cause-climate-change-discuss/

Gender studies? Another far left liberal academia bunch of bull crap. Experts, my butt. Experts in liberal stupidity. The crap that is being pushed by the far left liberal marxist morons is beyond belief, and there are so many fools out there who will listen and believe such gender studies nonsense. 

On 6/8/2017 at 10:13 AM, Hal 9000 said:

Penises are the root of every problem...just ask WCR.

And if one has one well it can be quite an orgasmic sensation and feeling when used for sexual pleasure. Trust me, I know. :)

On 6/8/2017 at 5:57 PM, WestCoastRunner said:

However, I'm curious why the need to include me in this conversation?  Do you have some fantasy that I might want yours? 

C'mon, tell us. We all want to know? :D:D

On ‎2017‎-‎06‎-‎07 at 7:51 PM, Motti said:

Motti I appreciate you raising this issue. I do think penises play a major role in many things but not global warming. That's the other end. Now you show me a male politician I will show you someone with penis anxiety of some kind. Its why we have missiles, fighter jets, motor cycles, Liberal Prime MInisters,  and why our national symbol is a beaver.

Even our national past-time hockey  is symbolic of a penis shooting its sperm into a vagina. Stick handling, hard shot, penalty box,  going between the goaltender's legs. Need I go on? Its entrenched in our social values.

I have found my own penis problematic when I was younger. Over the years I figured out penises are like any musical instrument. Some you need to be hands on with, others you need to blow on and others you beat on them. I like to think of myself as an accordion. 

I like to thing of women as harps. You need to know how to pluck their strings.Using this analogy I was once told by a friend who referred to herself as a truck diriver dyke that she saw herself as a large bass. I like the sound of cellos myself.

Wind instruments are not my thing. Now I leave you on this note. Who is more hung up about their guitars, Vladimir, Donald or that wierd fat boy in North Korea?

Do penises cause climate change?...

Of course, but I am cautious and aware of the major impact my penis could have. I have changed the body temperature of all the women who used my penis. So if all the women in the world see me naked, you good for major global warming. :D

Social construct?... whatever!

On 6/7/2017 at 4:51 PM, Motti said:

Well, when a penis rises to an occasion it can get quite warm,and give off some heat, and that could contribute to more global warming. But hey. :D

On 6/19/2017 at 4:44 AM, Rue said:

Motti I appreciate you raising this issue. I do think penises play a major role in many things but not global warming. That's the other end. Now you show me a male politician I will show you someone with penis anxiety of some kind. Its why we have missiles, fighter jets, motor cycles, Liberal Prime MInisters,  and why our national symbol is a beaver.

Even our national past-time hockey  is symbolic of a penis shooting its sperm into a vagina. Stick handling, hard shot, penalty box,  going between the goaltender's legs. Need I go on? Its entrenched in our social values.

I have found my own penis problematic when I was younger. Over the years I figured out penises are like any musical instrument. Some you need to be hands on with, others you need to blow on and others you beat on them. I like to think of myself as an accordion. 

I like to thing of women as harps. You need to know how to pluck their strings.Using this analogy I was once told by a friend who referred to herself as a truck diriver dyke that she saw herself as a large bass. I like the sound of cellos myself.

Wind instruments are not my thing. Now I leave you on this note. Who is more hung up about their guitars, Vladimir, Donald or that wierd fat boy in North Korea?

I know for sure that Billy Bob Clinton was contributing to global warming big time. From what I read, I don't think that his penis got much sleep. And then add Hillary in there, and it sure must have been getting pretty darn hot in Washington in those days. 

On 6/8/2017 at 5:57 PM, WestCoastRunner said:

Hey, a good penis is hard to fi... sorry about that.  I could not resist as it's my friday today.