Why is being leftist even legal in this day and age?

In light of such a clear answer to the question I posed in another thread I invite others to add further comments here.

Personally I'd relish the attempt to round me up and would dearly love to take up arms against it.  Take your best shot, I'll even let you have the first one - I insist.  Better make it count though, you wouldn't want to pull a Pinochet and cave just when you're making progress, so to speak.

• Like 1

Oh, I didn't think he was serious!  I didn't realize he actually, really, positively wants all lefties rounded up.

Wow, that is awful.  Whatever are we going to do?

How will we feed them all???

Edited by bcsapper

5 minutes ago, Omni said:

I guess the righties are getting a little frustrated because they keep on losing the social battles: eg. women's voting rights,racial equality, abortion rights, sexual orientation rights, same sex marriage rights, etc.

Just goes to show silly the labels are. You described me to a tee. 

4 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

It's all the left has anymore: saying that you personally hate women voting.

But when you say you'd like them to be allowed to drive, or leave a burning building in their jammies, they get all uppity. 

Go figure. 

Edited by bcsapper

Just now, bcsapper said:

But when you say you'd like them to be allowed to drive, or leave a burning building in their jammie's, they get all uppity. 

Go figure. 

Touche'

You're getting really good at this.

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

Trump won.

TRUMP 2020

;)

Yep, courtesy of the EC, but why is he rushing to squander his "win" so fast I wonder? In well over his head is my guess. I reckon Trump will be back in NY, or somewhere other than DC by 2020. Let's see what happens Thursday. Should be fun eh?

On 2017-06-05 at 1:03 AM, eyeball said:

In light of such a clear answer to the question I posed in another thread I invite others to add further comments here.

Personally I'd relish the attempt to round me up and would dearly love to take up arms against it.  Take your best shot, I'll even let you have the first one - I insist.  Better make it count though, you wouldn't want to pull a Pinochet and cave just when you're making progress, so to speak.

Behold the leftist immediate reaction to adversity- direct call for violence. There will be casualties, apparently. Just as we see in the behaviour at university campuses these days. Eyeball's (and others) emotional, violent outbursts exemplify the very problem with leftism that should make it, yes my friends, illegal.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

emotional, violent outbursts exemplify the very problem with leftism that should make it, yes my friends, illegal.

Hmmm ..... So you call for the "rounding up" of a certain group of people, someone responds with "Try it!", you claim emotionalism to justify making that group illegal?   Logic and common sense really escapes the right, doesn't it.   

• Like 2

9 hours ago, dialamah said:

Hmmm ..... So you call for the "rounding up" of a certain group of people, someone responds with "Try it!", you claim emotionalism to justify making that group illegal?   Logic and common sense really escapes the right, doesn't it.   

Rounding up those who threaten to attack others, and those who support them (such as yourself) is very logical. We need to quickly identify who the fruitcakes are, then take care of these things preemptively, before you people actually try something.