Why is Islam (Muslim) a Religion and Political System?

seraphim

Why can Islam not separate its belief from its Political Ideology? If it could, there would be peace in the world.

Attached is their plan for the Grand Jihad from the archives of criminal justice department in the USA. Educate yourself read and share.

Stop Civilization Jihad by:

Sign the petition to STOP Sharia Law in Canada

Explanatory_Memoradum.pdf

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

49 minutes ago, ?Impact said:

What is this, the 10th time you have given the same SPAM link today? Participate in discussions, but stop pushing your extreme right-wing campaign.

LOL ... so you support honor killings and all the lovely things that come with that law? nice.... your special...

• Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, seraphim said:

LOL ... so you support honor killings and all the lovely things that come with that law? nice.... your special...

No, I don't support any far right extremist positions. I don't support Sharia law, nor do I support Islamophobic laws like you are trying to push.

27 minutes ago, ?Impact said:

Sharia law is a far right regressive position.

I agree, actually; even in it's most benign form, it leaves a lot to be desired when it comes to progressive values.

Although the prohibition against charging interest on money borrowed is something I could support.   :)

37 minutes ago, ?Impact said:

Sharia law is a far right regressive position.

I guarantee you that Islam has ZERO to do with Western political divisions.

Left and Right originating in the French National Assembly...not Mecca.

• Like 2

Our political divisions of progressivism and conservatism originated in the monkeys we evolved from. Brave little progressive monkeys ventured down to the ground first while the scared little conservatives in the treetops screeched and defecated in fear.  That's probably what drove the progressives out in the first place.

The French merely described the way power and privilege is divided in a society. It doesn't surprise me in the least that conservatives like to associate and ingratiate themselves within the same circle of sycophancy that power and wealth revolve around.

Left and right has nothing to do with up and down as evidenced by the crap that keeps raining down from above. 

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

On 2017-03-09 at 0:11 PM, ?Impact said:

What is this, the 10th time you have given the same SPAM link today? Participate in discussions, but stop pushing your extreme right-wing campaign.

I still don't see how a petition opposing Sharia law is SPAM and extreme right-wing campaign.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, blackbird said:

I still don't see how a petition opposing Sharia law is SPAM and extreme right-wing campaign.

Probably because there isn't any chance of Sharia law in Canada; it's just a claim that the extreme right-wing is using to scare people into signing bogus petitions.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Probably because there isn't any chance of Sharia law in Canada; it's just a claim that the extreme right-wing is using to scare people into signing bogus petitions.

You don't speak for Islam.

There has already been for you an excellent pattern in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people, "Indeed, we are disassociated from you and from whatever you worship other than Allah . We have denied you, and there has appeared between us and you animosity and hatred forever until you believe in Allah alone" except for the saying of Abraham to his father, "I will surely ask forgiveness for you, but I have not [power to do] for you anything against Allah . Our Lord, upon You we have relied, and to You we have returned, and to You is the destination.

https://quran.com/60/4

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Nor do you, but you sure do try.    Clearly bothers the heck out of you that you can't refute my logic with your myths.  :rolleyes:

The Quran speaks for Islam: I let the Quran do the talking...your Quran.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

The Quran speaks for Islam

and the Bible speaks for Christianity. The Old Testament is the most violent scripture around, far worse than the Quran. Christians will not denounce it, only make excuses for it. Well, it is not just the old Testament, but the New Testament as well. Note the red text, the words of Jesus Christ commanding the slaughter of non-believers. - Luke 19:27

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

• Downvote 1

I see you are unfamiliar with the Parable of the Ten Minas.

I see, so context is important and not isolated verses. Shall you tell us the context in the Quran for the verses you quoted?

b.t.w. What is the moral of the story Jesus is telling? Reward those who have the most, and kill those that don't supplicate themselves before you?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ?Impact said:

I see, so context is important and not isolated verses. Shall you tell us the context in the Quran for the verses you quoted?

b.t.w. What is the moral of the story Jesus is telling? Reward those who have the most, and kill those that don't supplicate themselves before you?

Context in the bible is essential to understand the meaning. On Luke 19:27 it is very important.  It is part of a parable.

http://christianity.stackexchange.com/questions/23932/what-does-bring-them-here-and-kill-them-in-front-of-me-in-luke-1927-mean

57 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Context in the bible is essential to understand the meaning. On Luke 19:27 it is very important.  It is part of a parable.

http://christianity.stackexchange.com/questions/23932/what-does-bring-them-here-and-kill-them-in-front-of-me-in-luke-1927-mean

Same goes for all the screwy holy books of old. Anyone can read practically anything in it. Tell you what, you want to present a book that gives some kinda moral code for everyone to live by, better make it as simple clear as possible. Not a bunch of cryptic mumbo jumbo.

20 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Same goes for all the screwy holy books of old. Anyone can read practically anything in it. Tell you what, you want to present a book that gives some kinda moral code for everyone to live by, better make it as simple clear as possible. Not a bunch of cryptic mumbo jumbo.

Since the Bible was written by God maybe you can take that up with him.  I am sure he can hear you. 

21 minutes ago, OftenWrong said: