You are ruled by Sharia

Altai

I see people are disturbed by the idea of being ruled by Sharia but they are not even aware of it that they are also ruled by Sharia and their logic always bring them to the Sharia.

First of all, we need to know what does sharia mean. It means "the way", "method", "custom", "a way that leads a person to a river with a drinkable water". Its used to point out Islamic rules and rules compitable with Islamic rules by Muslims. Islamic rules are the rules written in Quran. Many so-called "Muslim people" adds incompatible rules in it too based on the stories-narrations about pre-Islamic times - times of the prophet - times after the prophet. Any persons can create rules for themselves and this does not mean that these rules are Islamic. People cant create "Islamic rules". They just can create rules compatible-incompatible with Islamic rules. 

In this topic, we can discuss the rules of your state and how compatible these rules are with Sharia and we can also discuss how unfair, unjust and illogical incompatible ones are. 

If you want, you can write any rules of your state below and I can put the related verses on the table.

Edited by Altai

1 hour ago, Altai said:

I see people are disturbed by the idea of being ruled by Sharia but they are not even aware of it that they are also ruled by Sharia and their logic always bring them to the Sharia.

First of all, we need to know what does sharia mean. It means "the way", "method", "custom", "a way that leads a person to a river with a drinkable water". Its used to point out Islamic rules and rules compitable with Islamic rules by Muslims. Islamic rules are the rules written in Quran. Many so-called "Muslim people" adds incompatible rules in it too based on the stories-narrations about pre-Islamic times - times of the prophet - times after the prophet. Any persons can create rules for themselves and this does not mean that these rules are Islamic. People cant create "Islamic rules". They just can create rules compatible-incompatible with Islamic rules. 

In this topic, we can discuss the rules of your state and how compatible these rules are with Sharia and we can also discuss how unfair, unjust and illogical incompatible ones are. 

If you want, you can write any rules of your state below and I can put the related verses on the table.

We can discuss all we want with sharia - the fact still remains that it places such restrictions on women, and that one part alone is contrary to our values.

Furthermore.....

It's the fundamentalists - the ones who adhere to the extreme sharia - they are the ones who want to establish a world-wide Islamic state.

2 hours ago, Altai said:

People cant create "Islamic rules". They just can create rules compatible-incompatible with Islamic rules.

So the obvious question is what are "Islamic Rules"? Do we accept only what is explicitly in the Quran, or do we interpret it through the record of the teachings of Muhammad (sunnah)? If we do accept an interpretation, then which one do we accept as there are several. Do we use reasoning to apply the law to new circumstances, and do we need an authority or consensus of authorities to arrive at these interpretations.

Sharia seems to encompass all of the above, and that is where the mass confusion is. Is Sharia simply rules in how to live my life, or is it rules to be enforced by others on me. Once we have the enforcement by others, and the many interpretations then we are no longer following Allah but other men.

Edited by ?Impact
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ?Impact said:

So the obvious question is what are "Islamic Rules"? Do we accept only what is explicitly in the Quran, or do we interpret it through the record of the teachings of Muhammad (sunnah)? If we do accept an interpretation, then which one do we accept as there are several. Do we use reasoning to apply the law to new circumstances, and do we need an authority or consensus of authorities to arrive at these interpretations.

Sharia seems to encompass all of the above, and that is where the mass confusion is. Is Sharia simply rules in how to live my life, or is it rules to be enforced by others on me. Once we have the enforcement by others, and the many interpretations then we are no longer following Allah but other men.

Islam means to believe in Allah. Quran is the words of Allah. Therefore Islamic rules means the rules put by Allah in Quran. 

There is no such an order in Quran that wants people to collect the prophet's words (LoooL :lol:) and follow these words. There are verses in Quran that ordered people who live in Prophet's time to follow and support prophet. Today's people deflects the meaning of these verses and follows the stories from ancient times, they call these stories "hadith", which means "narration". 

I dont need an authority to speak and understand English, the same way you dont need an authority to read and understand Quran :lol: this is another nonsense fabricated by so called "Muslims". I think they make money in this way :rolleyes: or they are trying to gain some personal prestige. 

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

At least tell the truth.

I always tell the truth, you are dishonest person and this is why you are in my ignore list. You will stay there for ever. But in this topic, I will try to reply ignored posters too, because this issue is above my personal choices and related with Islam.

• Like 1

Islam is not interested in interfaith co-existence. Unless, of course, Islam is in the Dar-al-Harb (like Canada)...then it's all smiles and fraternity with the kufar until the numbers of Muslims increases. Then the push for Sharia starts...

2 minutes ago, Altai said:

I always tell the truth, you are dishonest person and this is why you are in my ignore list. You will stay there for ever. But in this topic, I will try to reply ignored posters too, because this issue is above my personal choices and related with Islam.

Islam means submission.

Everybody submits...not just Muslims.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, seraphim said:

There is only ONE  LAW IN CANADA---- THAT IS CANADIAN LAW... you or they want "Other laws", lots of places in the world to live, easy to immigrate as long as you put your mind to it.

I am pretty sure you are applying the same rules with Sharia. I am also pretty sure that the ones which is not same are unjust, unfair, nonsense laws. This is the same for all countries ;)

Islam is not interested in interfaith co-existence. Unless, of course, Islam is in the Dar-al-Harb (like Canada)...then it's all smiles and fraternity with the kufar until the numbers of Muslims increases. Then the push for Sharia starts...

Islam means submission.

Everybody submits...not just Muslims.

Okay, will you leave the forum forever if I would prove just the opposite of your claims with verses ? 

You can also show me the verses related with your claim and if I cant prove the opposite, I will leave the forum for ever ? 

Lets see which one of us are the honest one :rolleyes:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Altai said:

Okay, will you leave the forum forever if I would prove just the opposite of your claims with verses ? 

You can also show me the verses related with your claim and if I cant prove the opposite, I will leave the forum for ever ? 

You are not the authority on Islam.

• Like 1

You are not the authority on Islam.

LoL :lol: this is another claim. Okay then lets prove this one, show me the verse or verses that persons have to listen some "authorities" about Islam ? Will you leave the forum for ever if you cant do that ? Lets promise for it in front of everyone.

or I will prove just the opposite with verse or verses and if I cant do that, I will leave the forum forever. I promise.

Edited by Altai
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Altai said:

I would rather you leave the forum forever considering you are not a Canadian but obviously a hired gun to collect opinions and possibly convert people into radicals. Not going to waste my time with you anymore wee peanut. 

END the Alt-Wing Debate -- VOTE Against Sharia Law in Canada

• Like 2

I would rather you leave the forum forever considering you are not a Canadian but obviously a hired gun to collect opinions and possibly convert people into radicals. Not going to waste my time with you anymore wee peanut. 

END the Alt-Wing Debate -- VOTE Against Sharia Law in Canada

LoL who the hell you ? I see you for the first time in this forum :lol:  Dont worry you have no chance of being Muslim, because you have to be a honest person first.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ?Impact said:

I would never support a religion that believes in honor killings/ child brides/ FGM/ Killing of homosexual people.

Edited by seraphim
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

I would never support a religion that believes in honor killings/ child brides/ FGM/ Killing of homosexual people.

Christians in Middle East and Africa believe in and practice FGM, the killing of gay people, honor killings and child brides.  Do you support Christianity?  

• Like 2
  • Downvote 3

6 hours ago, betsy said:

the fact still remains that it places such restrictions on women, and that one part alone is contrary to our values.

And you want to ban abortion based on your religious values.

Both are abhorrent and go against Canadian values.  Laws are secular and should remain that way...  free from your religion or Altai's religion.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Goddess said:

OK.

How am I ruled by Sharia?

As a Canadian, you unwittingly pay for Halal Certification of products in your grocery store. A tax to Islam, as it were.

Anything can be certified Halal...not just food.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Christians in Middle East and Africa believe in and practice FGM, the killing of gay people, honor killings and child brides.  Do you support Christianity?  

I follow no religion, I do not believe ANY religion should be in public Education, and I believe it is CHILD ABUSE to teach a child ANY religion under the age of 16.

Sign Petition to Eliminate RELIGION FROM THE EDUCATION SYSTEMS IN CANADA