You are ruled by Sharia

Altai

19 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

As a Canadian, you unwittingly pay for Halal Certification of products in your grocery store. A tax to Islam, as it were.

Yes, and I also unwittingly pay far more for credit card companies even if I use cash. The tax to the banks is several orders of magnitude greater than the tax to Islam.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ?Impact said:

Yes, and I also unwittingly pay far more for credit card companies even if I use cash. The tax to the banks is several orders of magnitude greater than the tax to Islam.

The Non-Sequitur Fallacy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non_sequitur_(logic)

But, I suppose fallacious statements are all one has when defending Islam.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ?Impact said:

No, I was pointing out how our economy works. I have argued many times that our economy needs drastic change, but that is a completely different issue.

You deflected a criticism of Islam as it taxes non-Muslims by providing a non-sequitur.

You do Islam's work. I understand and accept this in you. No need to hide.

Edited by DogOnPorch
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

You deflected a criticism of Islam

No, I pointed out that your criticism is about how our economy works. Companies market to many diverse groups and the cost of that marketing is embedded in the product. I don't buy milk, I buy Sealtest.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ?Impact said:

No, I pointed out that your criticism is about how our economy works. Companies market to many diverse groups and the cost of that marketing is embedded in the product. I don't buy milk, I buy Sealtest.

You defended Islam: that is your function. Stop hiding. Or are you embarrassed by Islam while you defend it? That would explain much...

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

For example one of the most abused issue is the marriage age in Islam. Ignorant people always abuse it based on stories. What Allah says for marriage age ?

Surah 4:6 wants Muslims to keep youths under surveillance until they reach to puberty and still keep them under surveillance until they reach enough mental maturity and allow them to marry when they are logically mature enough too. 

So I think the lowest marriage age in Canada is 16 and I dont think that this is mature enough age for many youth people. I am in 17 and I dont think that I am ready to grow kids. But if I was living in Canada, I would marry with someone and this would be against Islamic laws. You are a backward country. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Altai said:

So I think the lowest marriage age in Canada is 16 and I dont think that this is mature enough age for many youth people. I am in 17 and I dont think that I am ready to grow kids. But if I was living in Canada, I would marry with someone and this would be against Islamic laws. You are a backward country. 

You are confusing lowest legal age with what is practiced. The average age of marriage in Canada is almost 30 (28 for women and 31 for men).

• Like 1

For example one of the most abused issue is the marriage age in Islam. Ignorant people always abuse it based on stories. What Allah says for marriage age ?

Surah 4:6 wants Muslims to keep youths under surveillance until they reach to puberty and still keep them under surveillance until they reach enough mental maturity and allow them to marry when they are logically mature enough too. 

The difference here is that Canadian laws do not FORCE anyone to marry at 16 (or any other age).

I don't believe marrying a 6 year old or a 9 year old would even be legal here, as it is in many Sharia complicit countries.

Edited by Goddess

2 minutes ago, Goddess said:

The difference here is that Canadian laws do not FORCE anyone to marry at 16 (or any other age).

I don't believe marrying a 6 year old or a 9 year old would even be legal here, as it is in many Sharia complicit countries.

Not yet. The more Islam in Canada, the more everything will reflect Islamic values...like forced marriages...child brides...multiple brides...indentured servitude...da verks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ?Impact said:

You are confusing lowest legal age with what is practiced. The average age of marriage in Canada is almost 30 (28 for women and 31 for men).

I dont care, if its legal to marry at 16 in your laws, this means you are agree with it as Canadian people.

• Like 1

Just now, Altai said:

I dont care, if its legal to marry at 16 in your laws, this means you are agree with it as Canadian people.

No.

What we agree with is allowing others to make their own decisions.

This is why there are protections under the law if you CHOOSE to marry before 16 - your parents would need to sign papers and you would be questioned as to whether you are doing this of your own free will or not.

According to sharia law

Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.

Criticizing or denying Allah is punishable by death.

Criticizing Muhammad or denying he is a prophet is punishable by death.

Edited by Argus
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Goddess said:

Sharia is different in that it legislates all aspects of life, not just in the religious sphere.

It covers things like: how you are supposed to greet others, what you should say before having sex and which foot is supposed to enter the washroom first.

And the attitudes are changing: we are 'behind the times' according to some that are all for FGM in Canada.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/health/female-genital-mutilation-legal-1.3459379

Which means there are already 'cutters' coming into Canada to do this 'back alley style'. And we don't want to victimize the victim...blah, blah, blah...cut away!

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

Islamic rules does not force anyone to marry too. But Islam wants everyone to marry and not stay alone all their life.

There is no such a thing in Islam too. I gave the verse. 6 years old is not a puberty age nor mental mature age. The prophet cannot do such a thing. Islam is Quran, not the stories-fairy tales collected 600 years after the prophet. 

• Like 1

Then you agree with 17, the legal age in Turkey? The average age of marriage for women in Turkey is 24, or 4 years sooner than in Canada.

19 minutes ago, Altai said:

You know this to be true if you are a Muslim, why lie about it? Arranged marriages with children is a normal happening in Islam. Here are a few examples:

1- 11 Year Old Child Bride Speaks About Evil Islam, Murdered After coming forward. (2015)

2- Untold story of Muslim child brides & horror they experience  (2015)

3- Shaykh Explains Child Marriage (2010)

You are welcome in Canada, it is not your fault you went through brain-washing within a religious cult. Embrace freedom, our lives are short, live the life you want to live for yourself.

Canadians want you to have a good happy-free life without being forced to practice this religion, Canadians do not want this religion and beliefs forced upon them either. But, RELIGION is a choice, and you are free to chose and celebrate ANY religion you want to as long as you are following Canadian laws.

Regarding marriages of people under the age of 18: If the person engaging in relations (sexual) with a person under the age of 18, the person over the age of 18 can be charged for statutory rape, either by the state or by the parents.

Edited by seraphim
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Goddess said:

So these are actually adult women who are making the choice to marry these men?

child brides.JPG

When this mass child marriage happened in Gaza, the defenders of Islam were quick with the BS stories about how they aren't the real brides...just stand-ins...etc, etc.

Probably still use that defense...

• Downvote 1