Impeachment

Impeach Donald Trump  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 2/15/2017 at 4:05 AM, Omni said:

"All these criminals"? Once again, put up or shut up.

Illegals are criminals. They entered Canada illegally there by making themselves criminals. If I entered Mexico illegally I would be arrested and thrown in jail. That is the law in Mexico. Try it if you do not believe me. Either politicians enforce the laws of Canada or resign, and let someone else who will do the job do it for them. Paul Fromm will do the job properly. You appear to be quite happy with these criminal illegals breaking the laws of Canada. Sad indeed. If I were the PM of Canada these illegals would be out on the next plane to wherever they came from. These criminals will now get to stay in Canada at taxpayer's expense. What a deal, eh?  

1 minute ago, The_Squid said:

So WWII didn't solve German imperialism/aggression at the time?  

Germany wanted peace with Britain. Britain gave Hitler the finger. Why would Britain or America or Canada want to have a war with Hitler when Hitlers main goal was to destroy communism. We should have joined up with Hitler and tried together to defeat Stalin and communism. But for some strange reason Hitler had to be the enemy to fight, not the communists. And we all know that communism has been responsible for hundreds of millions of people lives all over the world. German aggression my butt. Look up for "The greatest Story never told." if it still can be found on the internet. You just may learn something. 

On 2/15/2017 at 3:07 AM, Omni said:

Far from licking wounds, more like watching the predictable spectacle unfold. By the way, check out who has actually been impeached in the US. I'll give a hint, nobody.

If I can recall, wasn't Nixon impeached? 

16 minutes ago, ?Impact said:

What are you suggesting? Do you think that the President should overthrow those democratically elected to Congress? Should he jail his political opponents? Just what are you suggesting?

The democrats seem to be the ones on a mission to try and overthrow Trumps legitimate election. The democrats are trying to get a coup going here. I am enjoying watching Trump drain the swamp which is full of democrat losers and bs'rs. It's hard to believe that there are still plenty of fools out there who still want to fight a man who says that he wants to drain the swamp of corruption and lies. Those people should be cheering Trump on. I guess those fools have been really dumb downed by the loser democrats all these decades where common sense and logic just does not seem to click with them. A bunch of hopeless wonders.  

15 minutes ago, taxme said:

If I can recall, wasn't Nixon impeached? 

Nope, Nixon resigned to avoid being impeached. The only two Presidents that were impeached were Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton. There were several other office holders that have been impeached, mostly federal judges. Impeachment however does not mean removal from office, that depends on a 'trial' in the Senate. Both Johnson and Clinton were acquitted by the Senate.

Edited by ?Impact

13 minutes ago, The_Squid said:

Are you one of those holocaust deniers, or do you just play one on the internet?  Hitler is your hero?  LOL   awesome.  

So, what is wrong with questioning the holocaust. Many have pretty much proved that the holocaust did not happen as we all have been told. The holocaust is the only historical event in history that must never be questioned or challenged. Why is that? Why is it that anytime someone dares to question the holocaust they are immediately labelled a holocaust denier, and a jew hater. Interesting indeed. 

15 minutes ago, The_Squid said:

Apparently, Taxme thought we should join Hitler's side....  

Well, it would have been interesting to see what would have happened to the world if we did join sides with Hitler, and tried to defeat communism together. Communism and all it's associated evils would have probably been destroyed and countless hundreds of millions of communist victims may have not been murdered by the likes of Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao, Castro, and North Korea leaders to name but a few. I think that Hitler was a wuzz compared to those communist dictators. The only reason Hitler appears to most people to have been the enemy is that fact that in the end the spoils went to the victor and then the constant anti Hitler stories kicked in and we all had to listen to the victors side of the story. Every week we are all bombarded with anti Hitler programs on TV. It starts to get a little too much. But, if brainwashing the people works well let's just keep doing it. I guess the difference between you and me is that I have read both sides of the story. To know one side of the story is to know nothing at all. 

7 minutes ago, Omni said:

They're not in power, but they soon may be if Trump keeps f'ing up.

Trump is not "f"ing up, it is the democrats who are f'ing up. Their coup attempt to try and over throw a legitimate elected government is getting pretty much close to treason. Trump is not doing anything wrong here. It is the democrat losers and whiners who are the problem. They won't quit with their communist bull chit nonsense. All this bs about Russia and Putin is just that bull chit. Nothing has been proven yet about any Russian connection to anything. It is the phony and fake liberal democrats, and their partners in crime, the phony liberal media, who are always trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill. It's not going to work so stop getting your knickers all in a sweat. Trump is to smart for people like those loser liberal democrat types. Trump will be president for the next eight years after he drains the swamp of the democrats and their liberal ilk. Go, Trump, go.  

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

Go, Trump, go.  

He will very likely go. If not the emoluments then it may be Russian influence on the election. And if not that then possibly some of the myriad outstanding lawsuits against him. If not that then maybe an ouster by his own party. We shall see.

4 minutes ago, taxme said:

Their coup attempt to try and over throw a legitimate elected government is getting pretty much close to treason. 

Coup attempt? Did I miss something, were there tanks in the street?

Again I ask you, what do you want Trump to do about his political opponents? Should they have the same fate as Kim Jong Nam?

5 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

President Trump cannot be impeached because of lawsuits....old ones...or news ones.   "Executive privilege"......

Oh yes he can, sexual assault could well be considered "high crimes and misdemeanors" and there are a number of suits of that nature pending. 

2 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Nope....you don't know anything about it.  

I guess you are a Constitutional law expert (even though executive privilege is not mentioned in the Constitution). The main point however is that President must prove that he has the right to withhold information, not the other way around. A good summary was written by Mark Rozell.

3 minutes ago, Omni said:

I have read article II of the constitution. But I suspect he may well hang on until the mid terms.

Hope harder....maybe it will work better than hoping for Hillary Clinton to be elected from across the border.

President Trump is not going to be impeached about sexual assault unless he lies under oath like President Bill Clinton...who was impeached for doing so.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

4 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Hope harder....maybe it will work better than hoping for Hillary Clinton to be elected from across the border.

President Trump is not going to be impeached about sexual assault unless he lies under oath like President Bill Clinton...who was impeached for doing so.

But the senate will likely not be his come the mid terms, and he could well be the first to be impeached and removed from office.