Turkiye's new missile system can shot Europe

Altai

Turkiye's new domestic missile system is able to shot all parts of Europe. Officials dont share details about the system but its known that Turkish company Rocketsan was working on a missile system since 2009. One of the consultant of Turkish president Erdogan also hinted months before that Turkiye is able to destroy biggest capitals of Europe just in a few minutes during a speech of him. 

http://bit.ly/2kNGx8s

What do you think about Turkiye's unique missile system works which wont be integrated into NATO missile system. So you wont be able to see any move of our missiles the same way one night we entered Mosul/Iraq with thousands of soldiers-vehicles and Russia-US was noticed it next morning. Do you find it dangerous ? 

Edited by Altai

2 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

No, I do not find it dangerous.  

The United States, France, and United Kingdom all have very old missile systems that can turn Turkiye into a very large parking lot. 

I think if they were able to do such a thing, they would do it long before.

21 minutes ago, JamesHackerMP said:

Gee I hope I'm not stil under your intellectual embargo.  I guess I'll find out.

Why would Turkey fire its missiles on European capitals? That'd be like the United States nuking Canada.

Here's an extract from an article from the Guardian you might find interesting....

Britain has signed a £100m weapons deal with Turkey very very recently...

Other priority markets courted assiduously include Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates – all of them countries that have been criticised by human rights groups.

In my opinion given that the UK is facing a Hard Brexit' we will be seeing more deals like these signed with other countries outside the EU...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/28/100m-arms-deal-turkey-blind-eye-rights-abuse

Edited by kactus

4 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

They are very much able to do such a thing...with nuclear weapons.     I'm sure Turkiye's shiny new missiles are still very cute. 

Don't poke fun. She is showing off her brand new toys and how in a decade or two will have caught up with where the big Kids are now. 

16 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

They are very much able to do such a thing...with nuclear weapons.     I'm sure Turkiye's shiny new missiles are still very cute. 

I dont think that nuclear power is such a determining factor. Military plants are placed underground and bombs are not able to affect inside. 

9 hours ago, ?Impact said:

So is this a clone of Chinese technology? It's about time that someone did that to them. I can't find much in the way of details on this new missile, but what little I did find does not sound all that different than the J-600T Yildirim.

I dont know, Chinese dont share technical details about their weapon systems. They only accept to sell it. They said "we blowed up more than 100 missiles by mistake even to develop a tiny science, so we cant share it.". Yildirim Missiles seem like an old weapon. So it start to be used by army in 2002 but army anounces it in recent years. We have never heard about it before. For example yesterday I read that we developed a propeller motor system for unmanned air vehicles but I know that our unmanned air vehicles will be jet engine in a few years. Officials leaks some infos that Bora Missile system is able to shot all European countries, then I think we can shot US and Canada too. 

6 hours ago, Altai said:

I dont think that nuclear power is such a determining factor. Military plants are placed underground and bombs are not able to affect inside. 

How is it not a determining factor?

By the same argument the new system Turkey has is even less lethal than nuclear ones. 

• 6 months later...
19 minutes ago, Altai said:

Turkiye buys new air defence systems from Russia. Russian officials said that they have signed an agreement for S400 missiles. 

Bye bye NATO :lol:

$400 missiles contract? Are you sure!? I mean it is not as if they are doing a grocery shop....

On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 11:31 AM, Altai said:

Turkiye buys new air defence systems from Russia. Russian officials said that they have signed an agreement for S400 missiles. 

Bye bye NATO :lol:

Lets delve into the semantics of Mother Russia. I think you need to educate yourself on Russian reality. Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin is probably the real leader on the world stage. He never raises his voice and despite all the western antagonism, diplomatically refers to the West and Japan as “our partners.”

There is a power struggle in Russia between the Eurasians and the Atlanticists, the latter of which are holdovers from the disastrous western “management” [rape] of the Russian economy of the 1990’s. Putin is purging these individuals.

Western bungling has driven China and Russia into each others’ arms. The West’s senseless antagonism toward Moscow has violated Sir Halford John Mackinder’s rule of never allowing hostile powers to consolidate their control of the “World Island,” i.e. Eurasia. Neocon hubris has resulted in the economic integration of Russia and China, which would have been unthinkable a couple of decades ago. The rapidly growing trade completely outside the US dollar system in rubles and renimbi drives the Western financial institutions nuts, because it is likely the beginning of the end for dollar hegemony. This is the real reason behind the Western MSM hostility towards Russia. It is the US and EU’s own fault that their irresponsible actions have created « une cause commune » between China and Russia.

On 1/31/2017 at 1:39 PM, JamesHackerMP said:

Gee I hope I'm not stil under your intellectual embargo.  I guess I'll find out.

You really aren't one who ought to point fingers, James.

Why would Turkey fire its missiles on European capitals? That'd be like the United States nuking Canada.

The US is the world's top backstabber so that isn't outside the realm of possibility as long as the US could put up the appropriate radiation shields.