The First 5

I don't see why the press and pundits are blowing this out of proportion.  I have my opinions on Trudeau but I didn't think he would be rude enough to go to someone's house and tell them their business.  That's pretty much all trump was wanting.

i mean if you were constantly criticized for things blown out of proportion you wouldn't be too friendly either...

39 minutes ago, Omni said:

He also tried to chat his election numbers up again.

I noticed that, but at least he caught himself and qualified it by electoral college votes.

37 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Statements of condemnation don't mean a damn thing, but they are very inexpensive (probably why Canada likes them).

Ok, so again I ask: What do you suggest?

6 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Nobody asks Trudeau about North Korea because he can't/won't do anything about it.  

Like I said in another thread, President Trump has a harder job than Justin Trudeau.

President Trump has the responsibility of the whole world on his shoulder. Atleast US knows how to take care of the business and bomb these savages into pieces. What does Trudeau do? Nothing!

Great job president Trump! Drop a nuclear bomb on North Korea! Kill them all.

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Nobody asks Trudeau about North Korea because he can't/won't do anything about it.  

Like I said in another thread, President Trump has a harder job than Justin Trudeau.

It must be much harder, laboring under his lack of intellect. He should at least get someone who is aware of the issues to write his talking points for him. He was so flat footed at the press conference today.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

19 minutes ago, Omni said:

He does have a lot on his plate. Let's see. he may have to fire his nat. security adviser, Kellyanne Conway, (no great loss there), Sean Spicer is under scrutiny, and he still can't accept he lost the popular vote yuugely. And I'm sure there are more scandals around the corner.

KellyAnne's been reprimanded already.  I don't know what you say about Spicer.

But, there's the Muslim ban......North Korea's missile testing......meeting with Netanyahu......tax-cut policy.....the Flynn controversy.

Apparently, this morning he was also on the phone with another nation's leader (can't recall which one).

Edited by betsy

2 minutes ago, ?Impact said:

I noticed that, but at least he caught himself and qualified it by electoral college votes.

And he attempted to embellish those numbers. I forget the question he was responding to at the time, but it certainly nothing to do with election results, but I guess when deflection is your only recourse..... 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Omni said:

but I guess when deflection is your only recourse..... 

That's me, Trump's #1 fan

5 minutes ago, Goh Shenas said:

Drop a nuclear bomb on North Korea! Kill them all.

Add that to your profile, along with your admiration of Fox news. You are certainly making an impression.

10 minutes ago, Omni said:

And he attempted to embellish those numbers. I forget the question he was responding to at the time, but it certainly nothing to do with election results, but I guess when deflection is your only recourse..... 

It wasn't a deflection.  He's pointing out why he has this mandate!  He was voted for his promise(s).

You must've gotten so used to Trudeau's broken promises.....that it's hard for you to understand what Trump was saying.:)

Edited by betsy

1 minute ago, Omni said:

How long is he going to continue gnashing his teeth over having lost the popular vote?

Hello?  Who's sitting as President?  Who did Trudeau just paid homage to?  Hillary?

How long are you going to gnash your teeth over Trump's winning the election?  It must be grating....isn't it? :D

Edited by betsy
  • Like 1

Just now, betsy said:

Hello?  Who's sitting as President?  Who did Trudeau just paid homage to?

How long are you going to gnash your teeth over Trump's winning the election?  It must be grating....isn't it? :D

And how long will he be sitting there do you think? The GOP is becoming more embarrassed seemingly on a daily basis. How do you spell impeachment again? 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

No doubt President Trump watched the video of Trudeau beating the living crap out of Patrick Brazeau and immediately concluded that Trudeau is High Impact, High Energy, a WINNER!   Trump loves winners.

-k

GEORGE JOE TRUDEAU!  :lol:

That's what Spicer said today at the daily briefing  when he did a recap of Trump's recent activities.  

Timer - 9:20

He met with PM George Joe Trudeau of Canada! :D

And guess what.........nobody corrected him!

I suppose it's easier to remember Abe than Justin. :lol:

Edited by betsy

19 hours ago, kimmy said:

No doubt President Trump watched the video of Trudeau beating the living crap out of Patrick Brazeau and immediately concluded that Trudeau is High Impact, High Energy, a WINNER!   Trump loves winners.

-k

No doubt, he also watched video of Trudeau on every Gay Pride Parade - and with his selfies - and saw his scrawny body, shirtless. :D

Trump gave him the riot act.  In private. Shape up with your immigration system, or else. :D

Edited by betsy