The Canadian news media

taxme

After the debate between was over the CBC and CNN were at it again, they just could not wait to start to whine about Trump. All the reporters and interviewers could do is talk about Trump. It is so pathetic to watch these Trump haters constantly knock down Trump and leave Hillary alone. The establishment must be so scared of Trump becoming President that they have to continue to make Trump look like one of the devils disciples. Although from what I have read about Hillary and Billie boy, they are a couple of the devils disciples. I can only hope that Trump does become President because Trump has said that if he becomes President he will be going after Hillary for crimes committed by her. Why the fake Canadian media constantly go after Trump for what he says and has done, and yet leaves Hillary alone from what she has done just shows as to where their hatred lies, and who their hero is. I suppose what is nice is that the Trump supporters are not being swayed from whom they want as their President. The fake media establishment just seems to have a problem trying to get them to listen to their bull. 

Aw well. Boohoo for them.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like Trump. However, his many opinions are same with mine.

I don't support wars, I thinks the economic problems are caused by bad management of the government like the people as Hillarary Clinton, I think the health care system directly take too much money to some major monopoly interest groups such as medicine makers and others, so that the efficiency is too low to take care of most people.

The reason why we can not hear truth from main stream media is the there is no freedom of speech on main stream media in the United States and Canada:

On 9/17/2016 at 7:31 AM, bjre said:

It is Canada has no freedom of speech.

It is in Canada that journalist will have to resign if he/she tell his/her belief that is different with political correctness on newspaper:

It is in Canada that politician will have to resign if he/she tell his/her belief that is different with political correctness:

“So today we remember the tragedy of 911. Today we will talk about who did it and why. Today most people will continue to believe the lie, and again, THEY continue to win. Thank God I know the truth! LOVE is the answer!!!” read the post. She wrote a similar post in 2010.

Maria Manna resigns as Liberal candidate after questioning 9-11 - See more at: http://www.timescolonist.com/news/local/maria-manna-resigns-as-liberal-candidate-after-questioning-9-11-1.2069801

It is in Canada that pastor will have to face court conviction if he/she tell his/her belief that is different with political correctness:

21 Sep 2009 Stephen Boissoin In Court Today Challenging “Hate Speech” Conviction

Stephen BoissionBy Thaddeus M. Baklinski

CALGARY, September 16, 2009 (LifeSIteNews.com) – Last year Alberta pastor Stephen Boissoin was ordered by the Alberta Human Rights Commission to desist from expressing his views on homosexuality in any sort of public forum, and to pay complainant and homosexual activist Dr. Darren Lund $7,000 in damages. Today, however, he is in Alberta Court of the Queen’s Bench, appealing the conviction of hate speech that resulted in the above penalties. That conviction was based upon a letter to the editor in the Red Deer Advocate, in which Boissoin expressed his opinion that homosexuality is immoral and dangerous, and called into question new gay-rights curricula permeating the province’s educational system.

It is in Canada that positive news of China can hardly see when China keep 30 years of high speed development.

The reason why there is no freedom of speech in "free world" can be seen from the following image:

IllusionofChoice.jpg

Edited by bjre

I think Trump managed himself to get all that attention and has no intention to change the formula. He is not complaining.

I did not follow the english canadian medias that much, but here we had enough news in the french media about the very corporatist side of Hillary. We very aware that she represents and works for the establishment and have not much in common with the "real people". She has no effect or does not generate any inspiration like Obama did  few years ago. The sincerity lacks badly she is VERY lucky to have Trump as the opponent for presidency.

Now that the republican establishment is giving up on Trump, one would think that he is toasted and it will be an easy win for Clington. It is safe to say it is a bug possible outcome but, I would not be so sure about it. If Trump plays his cards well, he can manage to represent the image of the guy against the establishment (democrats and republicans), a guy of the people. He still can cause the surprise Just because the Bush family and so many other republicans do not like him, it makes him look more sympathic, or less terrible. He has nothing more to lose, Clington has every thing to lose.

I would not bet on any of those two.

4 hours ago, taxme said:

whine about Trump

Ah poor little Donald, it is not his fault he is a misogynist pig, it is in those genes he inherited from his birth parents from the Philippines who abandoned him to be adopted by a rich american father. He doesn't need to take responsibility for his crude, rude, and outright ridiculous behaviour. Clown lives matter, and the big orange clown needs your sympathy.

6 hours ago, overthere said:

A. Trump

B. Harper

C. Satan

D. All of the above.

Satan doesn't exist, but I think Trump makes Harper look good.  Both their policies suck, but at least Harper wasn't such a pig and as far as I know, he pays his bills.

On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎11 at 0:25 PM, Argus said:

Anyone with an education or a concern for human dignity is appalled by Trump. The man is a cheap, bullying huckster selling a bill of goods.

Oh ya, and I suppose that you believe that Hillary is clean as a whistle, eh? Go check out the internet and learn more about crooked Hillary as Trump likes to call her. Hillary has been a part of and is owned and controlled by the Zionist warmongers who never get enough of starting a war some where on planet earth. Trump is not an angel but Hillary sure has a past that says she is no angel either. If I were an American I would vote for Trump just to pizz off the fake media. Sounds like fun.

On 10/11/2016 at 0:35 PM, bjre said:

---SNIP---

You have it right that in Canada there is no real freedom of speech thanks to political correctness. Canadians are slaves to the establishment Zionist elite that control our fake news media and our puppets on a string politicians. The elite tell as to what we are going to read or listen too. The Comer Report and the Panama Papers for instance have been shoved in file 13 and never to be heard from again. Canadians are slaves but this does not seem to concern the majority of Canadians at all who continue to read and believe what our media and politicians tell them. You are so right when you say that all of our politicians must stay on the politically correct road or else their political careers are over. Canada can be pretty much summed up as a controlled state with freedoms will be allowed  where the government decides it will be allowed. One just has to ask patriots like Paul Fromm and Arthur Topham, Ernst Zundel, and so many others to know that Canada is not truly a freedom loving nation where freedom of speech exists. Ever heard of communism? I have, and it is not so great for freedom loving patriots. If the Zionist elite could get their way, this website would not exist. We must all be thankful that we still have websites like MLF around. Smile.      

Edited by Charles Anthony
excessive quoting deleted

58 minutes ago, taxme said:

You have it right that in Canada there is no real freedom of speech thanks to political correctness.

There's an awful lot of posters here who have a real tough time with free speech. Free speech does not mean people have to shut up and listen to you without commenting on your speech. Free speech means they're free to analyze, debate, criticize, and even attack the things that you say. That's their freedom of speech. A lot of people who espouse contemptible and ridiculous views have a tough time understanding that free speech doesn't mean freedom from criticism or even freedom from the consequences of your speech. It means you're allowed to say nearly anything you want, so long as it doesn't endanger someone or some group of people, without facing political or legal sanctions.

2 hours ago, cybercoma said:

There's an awful lot of posters here who have a real tough time with free speech. Free speech does not mean people have to shut up and listen to you without commenting on your speech. Free speech means they're free to analyze, debate, criticize, and even attack the things that you say. That's their freedom of speech. A lot of people who espouse contemptible and ridiculous views have a tough time understanding that free speech doesn't mean freedom from criticism or even freedom from the consequences of your speech. It means you're allowed to say nearly anything you want, so long as it doesn't endanger someone or some group of people, without facing political or legal sanctions.

I am for all free speech and every ones right to be able to speak their minds. If it is not promoting hatred or violence against anyone than all topics and programs and agendas forced on the people by the government must be open to debate. No special interest groups should be allowed to shut anyone down who has an opinion or a different point of view as we have seen many times happen too many Canadians in Canada today. One just has to check out what Ezra Levant of The Rebel to know what I am trying to point out here.   

The fact that I can check out Ezra Levant and The Rebel undermines your point that they've been shut down. Even so, free speech doesn't mean anyone has to provide you with a platform to distribute your message. The point I'm getting at is that "political correctness," as you said, has nothing to do with free speech. Criticizing someone's views is not a violation of free speech. Refusing to publish someone's writings or videos or television show is not a violation of free speech. Calling someone's arguments bigoted, racist, or misogynist does not violate their free speech. Just because people don't like your opinions and think your contemptible for having them doesn't mean your freedoms have been violated. You're literally free to be hated by everyone. That's up to you.

17 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Trump has failed to cultivate the media. This indicates a lack of foresight. Politics is the art of building support. 

Trump doesn't have to cultivate the media in Canada.  

He did quite well in the U.S., easily defeating every other GOP contender without spending much money on media.   The media came to him for clickable content.

On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎13 at 2:21 PM, cybercoma said:

The fact that I can check out Ezra Levant and The Rebel undermines your point that they've been shut down. Even so, free speech doesn't mean anyone has to provide you with a platform to distribute your message. The point I'm getting at is that "political correctness," as you said, has nothing to do with free speech. Criticizing someone's views is not a violation of free speech. Refusing to publish someone's writings or videos or television show is not a violation of free speech. Calling someone's arguments bigoted, racist, or misogynist does not violate their free speech. Just because people don't like your opinions and think your contemptible for having them doesn't mean your freedoms have been violated. You're literally free to be hated by everyone. That's up to you.

Then you have not fact checked out what Ezra has said and shown many times on The Rebel. There is certain speech that will not be tolerated in Canada, and many politically incorrect speech has been shut down by intolerant bigots as has been shown on many of his shows. But don't take my word for it just ask Paul Fromm and Arthur Topham as examples about that. They can give you an earful about how freedom of speech really works in Canada. But go on believing how freedom of speech is tolerated and welcomed and protected in Canada. It looks to me like you are not getting or reading the other side of the story. Aw well.  

Given the recent attempt by those who find the Cleveland Indians name and logo offensive to obtain a court injunction denying them the right to use said in Toronto for the three games they are involved in during the American League Championship Series, I was wondering the prevailing view on this site is.  I personally do not support the attempt. 

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/ontario-court-to-consider-application-to-stop-cleveland-from-wearing-offensive-baseball-jerseys-in-toronto

2 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Given the recent attempt by those who find the Cleveland Indians name and logo offensive to obtain a court injunction denying them the right to use said in Toronto for the three games they are involved in during the American League Championship Series, I was wondering the prevailing view on this site is.  I personally do not support the attempt. 

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/ontario-court-to-consider-application-to-stop-cleveland-from-wearing-offensive-baseball-jerseys-in-toronto

I'm not sure it's a legal issue, but I think testing it in the courts is worthwhile ... to draw attention to the ignorance in continuing to use that name, mascot(?) and logo. 

At some point, the team may decide that the controversy is a distraction to their real purpose ... playing ball.

That will be a good thing. 

I would certainly support the baseball team if they decided to play with logoless shirts.  I just don't see the courts getting involved in "offensive".  I'm not one who thinks there is any right to not be offended, nor do I think such things should be legislated.

I think there is attention enough given to team names that offend some people without the courts getting involved.  There is always the possibility that they will make the wrong decision.

I would certainly support them if they decided to do that, just as I would support them if they decided to spend part of the season as Stellar's or Gray Jays, but I wouldn't want the courts to force them into it.