Leftist Marxist goons.

Whenever I watch a Donald Trump rally we always get to see the leftists goons of the Democratic Party trying to interrupt Trump from speaking. We see them in the streets burning the American flag outside some of his meetings. It is quite obvious that these goons do not believe in freedom of speech. They are not protesters, they are goons, whom Trump has said were sent to try and stop his rallies by the other side, probably meaning the Democrats. Some demonstrations that have occoured Mexican flags were flying indicating that the Mexican Flag means more to them than the American flag.

On the other hand, when Hillary or Sanders have their meetings or rallies, we do not see the same sorts of actions being committed by Conservatives or Republicans. If they are there they are not doing anything illegal like burning the American flag. They believe in freedom of speech and let the people for Hillary or Sanders do their thing. It is plain to see that it is the leftist Marxist social justice warriors of the Democratic Party that are causing all the ruckus on the streets. But the leftists Marxists days are numbered, and so is their elite Zionist handlers who can work them up into a frenzy. Yahoo.

I now realize that this topic should have been posted on the United States Politics forum, but I was too lazy to have to write this out all over again. Please excuse. :)

Edited by taxme

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they are there they are not doing anything illegal like burning the American flag.

no - sorry; the SCOTUS has ruled that burning an American flag... is not illegal - "flag desecration deemed symbolic speech".

the leftist Marxist social justice warriors of the Democratic Party

both major U.S. political parties claim Big Tents... are you sure the Democratic Party includes your nemesis, "leftist Markist SJWs"? :lol:

no - sorry; the SCOTUS has ruled that burning an American flag... is not illegal - "flag desecration deemed symbolic speech".

both major U.S. political parties claim Big Tents... are you sure the Democratic Party includes your nemesis, "leftist Markist SJWs"? :lol:

Thanks to democratic appointed judges, they were the ones behind the allowing of the burning of the American flag. There was no need to burn the American flag at those rallies by those so called protesters who really were nothing more than just a bunch of Marxist goons and thugs. Those commies preach toIerance but never like to practice it themselves. They are the bigots at those anti-Trump rallies. It shows as to where those misfits are coming from, and the Supreme Court of America approves of it. What a sham. If one loves their country, one does not burn their countries flag.

This is why Trump must become President. He will put an end to these anti-American Marxist thugs and goons who really do hate America.

taxme:

In regards to "democratic appointed judges", the majority in Texas Vs. Johnson(the flag burning case) was Brennan(Eisenhower appointment), Marshall(Johnson), Blackmun(Nixon), Scalia(Reagan), and Kennedy(Reagan).

In other words, four Republican appointments and one Democrat. It might be more accurate to say that it was liberal judges who allowed flag burning, but even then, Scalia was NEVER considered liberal.

The left isn't violent enough.

Maybe the right should start to become violent also. Maybe that would put an end to these Marxists goons and thugs always trying to disrupt and shut down anything that they don't agree with. Maybe it is time for the silent majority to speak up something that is long overdue in America. The same should happen in Canada also where we have the same problem with Marxist goons and thugs who always try to disrupt peaceful gatherings where issues and concerns of others are wanting to be discussed and debated and where these intolerant and bigoted commie censors come out and try to shut things down. The Marxists social justice warrior lefties are the most intolerant and bigoted people in the world. Their motto is it's our way or the highway. This needs to change.

taxme:

In regards to "democratic appointed judges", the majority in Texas Vs. Johnson(the flag burning case) was Brennan(Eisenhower appointment), Marshall(Johnson), Blackmun(Nixon), Scalia(Reagan), and Kennedy(Reagan).

In other words, four Republican appointments and one Democrat. It might be more accurate to say that it was liberal judges who allowed flag burning, but even then, Scalia was NEVER considered liberal.

Liberal left leaning judges are not known for showing their love for their country. Most of those liberal judges are pretty much social justice warriors themselves. If any judge is in agreement with the burning of their countries flag then they are the ones who are not being patriotic. If they are patriotic then how can any judge on the right or the left go along with the burning of their countries flag. It makes no sense to me one bit. I may get peeved off over a lot of things that our politicians and judges do in Canada but burning the Canadian flag is just not for me to want to do. It's not being patriotic.

That's something that needs to change.

So, you are in favor of wanting to see more violence coming from the liberal marxist left, uhmm? The Marxists lefties always appear to want to create more violence, and not less, when things don't go their way. They just don't believe in others rights to their freedom of speech. They just believe in their own freedom of speech and rights. What a bunch of intolerant bigots and sore losers. Hopefully, one day their days will be numbered.

Taxme, you have to make up your mind. Are these Marxists or Democrats. My comrades would be horrified to be confused with the bourgeois imperialistic warmongering running dog lackeys of Wallstreet aka the Democratic Party. I love how you bludgeon us with your trite name calling. The particular goons you are referring to are likely to be on the extreme left. No argument there. I wonder if you see the hypocrisy in your calling them bigots and at the same time referring to their "their elite Zionist handlers."

Your OP is trolling and lacks any reasoned discourse. However, it is amusing in its own way. Thank you.

Hopefully, one day their days will be numbered.

I have a theory that once the Millennials' kids become teenagers they will start to rebel against the ultra-PC horseshit that we are seeing now. The current social justice movement is not sustainable, it will collapse under it's own ignorance and hypocrisy, and the pendulum will swing back. (this is not specific to the current American situation, it applies to the entire Western world)

...This is why Trump must become President. He will put an end to these anti-American Marxist thugs and goons who really do hate America.

Not really...this is just more peanut gallery ranting from north of the border.

Flag burning is protected speech.....and the proper way to dispose of a U.S. flag is to burn it.

Lots of people "hate America"....including some Canadians...big deal.

I have a theory that once the Millennials' kids become teenagers they will start to rebel against the ultra-PC horseshit that we are seeing now. The current social justice movement is not sustainable, it will collapse under it's own ignorance and hypocrisy, and the pendulum will swing back. (this is not specific to the current American situation, it applies to the entire Western world)

You mean like Yuppies rebelled against their hippie parents and have led to the rise of Rush Limbaugh?

Taxme, you have to make up your mind. Are these Marxists or Democrats. My comrades would be horrified to be confused with the bourgeois imperialistic warmongering running dog lackeys of Wallstreet aka the Democratic Party. I love how you bludgeon us with your trite name calling. The particular goons you are referring to are likely to be on the extreme left. No argument there. I wonder if you see the hypocrisy in your calling them bigots and at the same time referring to their "their elite Zionist handlers."

Your OP is trolling and lacks any reasoned discourse. However, it is amusing in its own way. Thank you.

Marxist or Democrat they are all on the same page and all have the same goals. Destroy America and turn it into a third world communist dictatorship which is pretty much what it is become already. And you would like to keep it going by wanting to get your hero Hillary to be Americas next President.

I can say that you are trolling here also. Thank you.

Not really...this is just more peanut gallery ranting from north of the border.

Flag burning is protected speech.....and the proper way to dispose of a U.S. flag is to burn it.

Lots of people "hate America"....including some Canadians...big deal.

Oh yes Trump will. Trump is doing it right now. We already have/had our fair share of dictators in Canada and some Canadians are only trying to warn the average American of what is going to happen in their country if they continue to keep putting in people from both party's who really have no love for America. The only love that they have is for money and power. Sorry Democrat but your party's efforts for decades of trying to destroy America will soon come to an end. It will soon be time for you to go buy yourself a crying towel. You are going to need it. Maybe Trump could sell you one of his. :D

I didn't know that flags could talk? Geez, learning something new every day. :)

Edited by taxme

Oh yes Trump will. Trump is doing it right now. We already have/had our fair share of dictators in Canada and some Canadians are only trying to warn the average American of what is going to happen in their country if they continue to keep putting in people from both party's who really have no love for America. The only love that they have is for money and power. Sorry Democrat but your party's efforts for decades of trying to destroy America will soon come to an end. It will soon be time for you to go buy yourself a crying towel. You are going to need it. :D

This doesn't even make any sense, not even as another rant from north of the border. America had a full blown civil war and emerged stronger from it....one more election won't make a bit of difference. Maybe stop watching so much American television ?

This doesn't even make any sense, not even as another rant from north of the border. America had a full blown civil war and emerged stronger from it....one more election won't make a bit of difference. Maybe stop watching so much American television ?

Maybe you should stop listening to the American lame duck corporate controlled elite media yourself. Try listening to an alternative news website and learn something for a change. I believe that if Trump does not become President, there most likely will be another civil war for you to have to live and breath with. And if If you don't like Canadians commenting on what goes on in America, well too bad for you. Maybe a good plan would be for you to stop coming here. Stop aggravating yourself. :D Works for me.

..Maybe you should stop listening to the American lame duck corporate controlled elite media yourself. Try listening to an alternative news website and learn something for a change. I believe that if Trump does not become President, there most likely will be another civil war for you to have to live and breath with. And if If you don't like Canadians commenting on what goes on in America, well too bad for you. Maybe a good plan would be for you to stop coming here. Stop aggravating yourself. :D Works for me.

That's the funny part..."here" is America. I believe that it doesn't matter one bit who becomes the next U.S. president, but I do believe you think it is very important....because PM Trudeau says so: ....it's so important to us".

Marxist or Democrat they are all on the same page and all have the same goals. Destroy America and turn it into a third world communist dictatorship which is pretty much what it is become already.

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but words have meaning. This is just idiotic hyperbole.

taxme is right. Leftist Marxists goons burn flags and interrupt politicians. Right wing goons on the other hand, like the guy that shot Democrat Gabrielle Giffords (killing 6 others) and the guy today that shot British Labour MP Jo Cox just pull out their firearms and begin shooting.

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but words have meaning. This is just idiotic hyperbole.

Everything is idiotic hyperbole when one does not believe what he/she hears from others. You really need to stop listening to the mainstream corporate elite media. They like to fib a lot. Try some alternative media for a change. A good start would be to go to website www.paulcraigroberts.org. Get the other side of the story for a change. You might learn something.

That's the funny part..."here" is America. I believe that it doesn't matter one bit who becomes the next U.S. president, but I do believe you think it is very important....because PM Trudeau says so: ....it's so important to us".

The last person that I would listen too is Trudeau. He is just a kid. Canada and Canadians are in big trouble now. They will get more of his fathers(the dear leaders)agenda which will be more multiculturalism(white genocide)and massive third world invasion for the next decade or so. Canada is now doomed as a Caucasian country. America is on that path too in becoming a non-white country. Aw well, we the Caucasian people have been warned.

The last person that I would listen too is Trudeau. He is just a kid. Canada and Canadians are in big trouble now. They will get more of his fathers(the dear leaders)agenda which will be more multiculturalism(white genocide)and massive third world invasion for the next decade or so. Canada is now doomed as a Caucasian country. America is on that path too in becoming a non-white country. Aw well, we the Caucasian people have been warned.

Interesting perspective, one that "dooms" Canada no matter what happens in the United States, which has always been less "Caucasian" than Canada, and still managed to do pretty well for itself. If it helps you feel better in Canada, the U.S. has only sent "Caucasians" to the Moon (so far).

Edited by bush_cheney2004