Leftist Marxist goons.

Interesting perspective, one that "dooms" Canada no matter what happens in the United States, which has always been less "Caucasian" than Canada, and still managed to do pretty well for itself. If it helps you feel better in Canada, the U.S. has only sent "Caucasians" to the Moon (so far).

Canada brings in approx. 85 - 90% of it's new immigrants(legal/illegal)from non-Caucasian countries. With an immigration policy like that, and this has been going on for decades now, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that in another couple of decades or so Canada will be majority non-white.

America is well on it's way to that end also. Britain and Europe are reaping the benefits of that same multicultural program and agenda with riots and rapes going on by these wonderful new illegal criminal refugees that we read on the internet today. But who cares, right?

Indeed, it has been mostly all Caucasians involved in the space program, but for how long will that continue? I wonder when affirmative action will start to kick in on that one? After all, NASA would not want to be known for and be called racist one day for not having more non-whites in the program would they? I can just see it now? A Muslim woman in a burka or a Sikh with his turban on flying off to the moon. After all, isn't multiculturalism(white genocide)the law of the land?

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Canada brings in approx. 85 - 90% of it's new immigrants(legal/illegal)from non-Caucasian countries. With an immigration policy like that, and this has been going on for decades now, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that in another couple of decades or so Canada will be majority non-white.

Wait... it gets "worse"....some of the Canadian (Caucasians) keep moving to the USA !

America is well on it's way to that end also. Britain and Europe are reaping the benefits of that same multicultural program and agenda with riots and rapes going on by these wonderful new illegal criminal refugees that we read on the internet today. But who cares, right?

Right...there was/is plenty of criminal activity from Americans without considering refugees. About 40,000,000 Americans are foreign born....largest such group in the world...that includes Canadians.

Indeed, it has been mostly all Caucasians involved in the space program, but for how long will that continue? I wonder when affirmative action will start to kick in on that one? After all, NASA would not want to be known for and be called racist one day for not having more non-whites in the program would they? I can just see it now? A Muslim woman in a burka or a Sikh with his turban on flying off to the moon. After all, isn't multiculturalism(white genocide)the law of the land?

No, just when government funding and contracts are involved.

Wait... it gets "worse"....some of the Canadian (Caucasians) keep moving to the USA !

Right...there was/is plenty of criminal activity from Americans without considering refugees. About 40,000,000 Americans are foreign born....largest such group in the world...that includes Canadians.

No, just when government funding and contracts are involved.

(1)Did you just wake up? I know that Canadians have been moving to America for decades now. Money and jobs and Hollywood seems to have been the motive behind that conspiracy. So, what's your point anyway?

(2)According to various police department statistics, many foreign born new immigrants have been committing many crimes for decades. Not all crimes are being committed by native born Americans. So, what's your point anyway?

(3)Multiculturalism is a part of the Federal governments program and agenda for all America, not just for funding and contracts. Affirmative Action and multiculturalism(white genocide)will see to that. It is part of the elite globalists plans to flood all white countries with third world legal/illegal/refugees.

You really need to start paying more attention to the alternative media to really get a picture of what is going on. There is a real conspiracy going on against Caucasian people around the world whether you want to believe it or not.

....You really need to start paying more attention to the alternative media to really get a picture of what is going on. There is a real conspiracy going on against Caucasian people around the world whether you want to believe it or not.

Look...I'll make you a deal: You worry about the "Caucasians" in Canada and let the rest of the world worry about the hard-done-by Caucasians everywhere else. Maybe one day there will be "affirmative action" programs for "Caucasians".

Look...I'll make you a deal: You worry about the "Caucasians" in Canada and let the rest of the world worry about the hard-done-by Caucasians everywhere else. Maybe one day there will be "affirmative action" programs for "Caucasians".

Affirmative action for Caucasians would never happen. As part of the Caucasian race, and no matter what country they may live in, the story must be told that we as a people are in trouble. We are on the decline. We make up approx. 8-9% of world population. That alone already makes us a minority in the world. I may be a part of what is called "white privilage" but how long will that last in today's world? At the rate of Canada and other countries immigration policy white privilage will become a sure thing of the past. We will be in the minority and we ain't going to like it when it happens. You think that they will care about white rights, then you are living in dream land, and your children and grandchildren will suffer for our total foolishness and ignorance. If you don't care about yourself and your up coming minority status then think about your children and grandchildren. I do.

Affirmative action for Caucasians would never happen. As part of the Caucasian race, and no matter what country they may live in, the story must be told that we as a people are in trouble. We are on the decline. We make up approx. 8-9% of world population. That alone already makes us a minority in the world. I may be a part of what is called "white privilage" but how long will that last in today's world? At the rate of Canada and other countries immigration policy white privilage will become a sure thing of the past. We will be in the minority and we ain't going to like it when it happens. You think that they will care about white rights, then you are living in dream land, and your children and grandchildren will suffer for our total foolishness and ignorance. If you don't care about yourself and your up coming minority status then think about your children and grandchildren. I do.

Ever consider that some of your grandchildren may be brown?

Kids these days, eh?

?

.... You think that they will care about white rights, then you are living in dream land, and your children and grandchildren will suffer for our total foolishness and ignorance. If you don't care about yourself and your up coming minority status then think about your children and grandchildren. I do.

What are "white rights" ? And why does your fate in Canada have anything to do with political discourse in a foreign country ? Constant anxiety over what may or may not happen in the United States seems to be very important to some Canadians, because Trudeau said so. Doesn't have to be that way.

Everything is idiotic hyperbole when one does not believe what he/she hears from others. You really need to stop listening to the mainstream corporate elite media. They like to fib a lot. Try some alternative media for a change. A good start would be to go to website www.paulcraigroberts.org. Get the other side of the story for a change. You might learn something.

Right. You have some special arcane knowledge about what is the truth and what isn't. Oh and that truth just so happens to start with people who editorialize everything in accordance with your own ideology. :rolleyes:

Those on the left rejoice anytime they get to stick it to the "white man".

Right. You have some special arcane knowledge about what is the truth and what isn't. Oh and that truth just so happens to start with people who editorialize everything in accordance with your own ideology. :rolleyes:

So then I must assume that who or what you read or listen too from the mainstream media is pretty much gospel to you, eh? :rolleyes:

What are "white rights" ? And why does your fate in Canada have anything to do with political discourse in a foreign country ? Constant anxiety over what may or may not happen in the United States seems to be very important to some Canadians, because Trudeau said so. Doesn't have to be that way.

Trudeau has no love for the white race. If he did he would put a stop to the massive third world immigration invasion that has been going on in Canada for several decades now which his father started decades ago. My concern for the state of the white race all over the world is of interest to me, and should be of concern to all white people.

Trudeau has no love for the white race. If he did he would put a stop to the massive third world immigration invasion that has been going on in Canada for several decades now which his father started decades ago. My concern for the state of the white race all over the world is of interest to me, and should be of concern to all white people.

"White people all over the world" is an interesting response, given their much smaller world population. When will the "white people" go "home"? The Marxists in Canada have managed to screw up more than just "white people's" lives.

Wrong, sort of. Approximately 50% of the Caucasian population receives preferential treatment, and it's the mission of the modern day feminist movement to keep it that way.

Well, that 50% better start to smarten up and have white children or their preferential treatment may become a thing of the past, especially if muslims take over. They will be only there for breeding purposes only, and that will be to produce more muslim babies. The feminist movement is just another anti-white movement. it's real purpose is to tell women that hey a career is more important then having kids. And women eat it up. and men are no better. They are becoming more feminime more and more each day like carrying man purses around on their shoulders. They think that it is so cool to act like a woman.

"White people all over the world" is an interesting response, given their much smaller world population. When will the "white people" go "home"? The Marxists in Canada have managed to screw up more than just "white people's" lives.

Marxists are just a bunch of screwed up in the head fools. They are being used by the globalist elite to help them with their programs and agendas for a new world order, a one marxist world government. Indeed, they have just about screwed up more than just white peoples lives on top of their own.

Ever consider that some of your grandchildren may be brown?

Kids these days, eh?

Nope. They are all white as snow. But when we see the amount of white people marrying non-white people these days it may not be too long before all white children will have some brown or yellow in them. The push by Hollywood, feminists, gays, interracial marriage are all playing into those hands.

The poor white kids these days are being brainwashed into believing that this is normal, and are taught not to be proud of who they are. Sad indeed.

Was it Marxists in MIssissippi that ruined their lives? As far as I can tell, you'd be better off living in Cuba with the social and health metrics being so abysmal in The Magnolia State.

Nope. They are all white as snow. But when we see the amount of white people marrying non-white people these days it may not be too long before all white children will have some brown or yellow in them. The push by Hollywood, feminists, gays, interracial marriage are all playing into those hands.

The poor white kids these days are being brainwashed into believing that this is normal, and are taught not to be proud of who they are. Sad indeed.

Waitaminit....It's un-natural for caucasians to be attracted to and possibly pro-create with non-caucasians? Brainwashing is required before that could ever happen?

Waitaminit....It's un-natural for caucasians to be attracted to and possibly pro-create with non-caucasians? Brainwashing is required before that could ever happen?

It's just that Hollywood and the entertainment industry and especially TV commercials keep pushing mixed couples along with gay ones also.Why?

My personal feeling is that this is a part of a conspiracy, love using that word, to make Caucasians in their own countries become a minority. Why do most Caucasian countries keep bringing in more non-Caucasian new immigrants and not less new immigrants from non-Caucasian countries?. This makes no sense to me at all. I call it racial suicide.This is a bad policy for all Caucasian people of any Caucasian country.to continue this policy.

I find it fascinating how out of touch some conservative members are with the present. I'm reminded of being a 10 year old kid and hearing the conversations of grandparents and great aunts and uncles at family functions. At that age, we don't know that much about the world and the culture, but I do remember becoming aware of just how socially antiquated and irrelevant they were.

I can't imagine how frustrating the association would be for modern, fiscal cons.

Edited by Guest