Israeli War Crimes - Part 2

Altai I am no further off topic then you are with your comments. I directly responded to them. You giggle at Israel, I giggle at Erdogan. See the difference is I giggle out the government of Turkey. You giggle about an entire people, Israelis. Its a big difference Altai and one you clearly don't get and fuels this thread.

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Altai I am no further off topic then you are with your comments. I directly responded to them. You giggle at Israel, I giggle at Erdogan. See the difference is I giggle out the government of Turkey. You giggle about an entire people, Israelis. Its a big difference Altai and one you clearly don't get and fuels this thread.

Yes because this is a topic related with Israel, not Sultan Erdogan. I talk about governments and all the citizens who supports illegal actions of their government.

Yes because this is a topic related with Israel, not Sultan Erdogan. I talk about governments and all the citizens who supports illegal actions of their government.

But that includes you.... You accept everything you are told by your government and support whatever they want to do to other people.

So Hamas is forced to store missiles in UN schools. Poor guys...

If they are lucky to still find a school that is intact.

Hamas has not and does not engage in "essence" guerilla warfare Ghosthacked. You choose to rebrand terrorism as "guerilla" activity. That's

your subjective political bias that changes the two.

It is guerilla warfare. You can also term it terrorism. but the way they operate is guerilla-like.

Altai if you make references to your government, I will challenge your government's record.

My point remains you lack credibility supporting Erdogan's policies and crimes while acting morally outraged about

Israel.

Its kind of like you being very fat and telling me I need to go on a diet.

That's my point.

p.s. I am holding in my stomach when writing this.

Altai if you make references to your government, I will challenge your government's record.

My point remains you lack credibility supporting Erdogan's policies and crimes while acting morally outraged about

Israel.

Its kind of like you being very fat and telling me I need to go on a diet.

That's my point.

p.s. I am holding in my stomach when writing this.

Yes and this topic is about why you are such fat, its not about why I am fat (despite I am not fat but just the opposite quite fit).

If they are lucky to still find a school that is intact.

It is guerilla warfare. You can also term it terrorism. but the way they operate is guerilla-like.

Double speak. You sanitize terrorism and equate it with guerilla warfare.

Guerrilla warfare is a term that refers and has always referred to a form of irregular warfare in which a small group of combatants who might be from a regular conventional army or are simply armed civilians or special operations forces who use military tactics including ambushes, sabotage, raids, petty warfare, hit-and-run tactics, and mobility to fight a larger and less-mobile traditional military.

Terrorists are civilians who target not just a larger traditional military force but unarmed civilians.

There is a huge distinction.

Haganah-Palmach did not target Arab civilians. It was a guerilla force. The Lehi-Stern Gang however, a group of up to 125 at is largest size,

were terrorists. They targeted innocent civilian and this is why Haganah turned them in to the British occupation forces.

Mr. Begin and Mr. Shamir both elected as Prime Ministers of Israel were when in that gang terrorists. They renounced their tactics. Had they not,

they would have remained terrorists.

Terrorism is cowardly. It attacks unarmed people who can not fight back. It is as low a form of human behaviour as it gets.

You water down what terrorists are for partisan reasons.

Guerillas do not target civilians.

This is where you clearly do not get it. I know people in the former Palestinian Liberation Organization. They would never have

targeted civilians as the Palestinian Authority, Fatah, Hamas, Hezbollah, Al Qaeda, Daesh-ISIL, Islamic HIhad, PFLP, Intifada do.

There is a huge difference. The soldiers I volunteered with did not target civilians. They did kill civilians carrying weapons and

bombs and accidentally killed civilians.

If any soldier kills a civilian they are up for court martial charges unless they can justify the killing as accidental or self defence.

Terrorists do not believe in any laws, any conventions, any rules and do not consider themselves accountable to anyone.

You have no clue what you talk about. You have no clue between the difference in a man who defends his family as some PLO did

and terrorists in the name of Palestinians.

You have no clue about the IDF and what it does to soldiers who deliberately kill civilians. You don't know, and the IDF will not tell you

but I am. Some of us who have lived through conflict as enemies had and still have a code of honour. We would die before engaging

in terrorism. We would not target a civilian.

I know brave people who have died in the conflict on both sides. Their memory will not be mixed with terrorists.

Terrorists have no code of behaviour or honour. Please remember that. I am writing this post not as a fight or to be arrogant but to tell you, I defer to soldiers because they follow a code of honour and they do. When they don't their superiors do not reward them.

I am proud of Canadian soldiers. They follow a tradition of honour. My father was one. Israeli soldiers follow that same code. So do the American soldiers and British soldiers I know. They joined the army because of their belief in that code.

Guerillas. I have known some in Hunduras and Guatemala-peasant farmers. They would never have killed civilians.

I am not saying I glorify guerillas. Some have been violent but many countries in WW2 depended on their civilians to become guerillas to resist the

Nazi or Japanese occupation. Please don't equate them with being terrorist like because when you call terrorists guerilla like that makes guerillas terrorist like or for that matter soldiers terrorist like.

That distinction is there so that we don't ever forget, deliberate killing of civilians which terrorists support is not freedom fighting, its not guerilla war, its

immoral cowardice.

Do not call what Hamas does guerilla like. Its placing its civilians in harm's way is deliberate.

You don't know how Fatah, Hamas, Hezbollah, operate. They kill innocent people in front of others to intimidate.

They place rubber tires around their necks and light them on fire. They stick poles up their buttox and out through their mouths or neck and post them in the ground for all to see.

They pull out the stomachs of people still alive.

They take pregnant women and cut out and dump their babies.

Please don't call them guerillas.

They are cowards. They are the lowest form of life and no soldier wears a uniform to do that. If they do, they are sub-human and military law defines

them as criminals.

My friend killed himself because he accidentally killed a civilian. You think a terrorist would do that? You think terrorists have ptsd and come back

to Canada waking up screaming because of what hey had to do?

I hope you see my point. There's just too much sanitization of what is going down and this is why I debate hard. On this one hopefully you hear the sadness in my words.

Yes and this topic is about why you are such fat, its not about why I am fat (despite I am not fat but just the opposite quite fit).

Oh but it is. Its kind of silly telling someone they need to brush their teeth when you have none,

(p.s. I do not doubt you are not fat, you probably have more hair than me too-I defer to your beauty-I am but an aging beast)

Oh but it is. Its kind of silly telling someone they need to brush their teeth when you have none,

(p.s. I do not doubt you are not fat, you probably have more hair than me too-I defer to your beauty-I am but an aging beast)

Then close the topic. What is the purpose to start a topic ? We dont need any topics to discuss politics, according to your mind. You can reply everyone "you did it too" , "you are also doing it", "you would also do the same". So there is nothing to discuss.

Edited by Altai

It woiuld be far better if the Palestinians weren't putting missile and rocket launchers into civilian apartment buildings.

Hasbara called: They want to hire you.

By the way, this is what a right wing American pollster has found:

Most US Jewish students don’t see Israel as ‘civilized’ or a ‘democracy,’ Luntz tells secret anti-BDS conference

Link

Edited by marcus

Hasbara called: They want to hire you.

By the way, this is what a right wing American pollster has found:

Most US Jewish students don’t see Israel as ‘civilized’ or a ‘democracy,’ Luntz tells secret anti-BDS conference

Link

So does Hamas store weapons near civilians or not?

Hamas is not part of a recognized standing national army like the IDF is. Not comparable really.

You just claimed Israel does the same as Hamas (to excuse Hamas). Well? Does Israel store weapons in schools, hospitals and other civilian buildings like Hamas does?

You just claimed Israel does the same as Hamas (to excuse Hamas). Well? Does Israel store weapons in schools, hospitals and other civilian buildings like Hamas does?

See that's part of your problem when approaching this issue. You say (to excuse Hamas) when that was not the case. It's an explanation as stated.

We always hear about how small Israel is, so it's a matter of space and proximity. Hell even some of our smaller military facilities are dead smack in the center of cities. Meaning that is right in the middle of where civilians are. Hitting that would mean collateral damage and some would STILL be pissed about it. But when collateral damage happens the other way, it is met with the response of 'meh'.

Israel does too. Not many places to put that stuff in a nation so small.

Don't fall for their red herring.

Israel has been repeatedly found to have used human shields. They've used children as human shields to walk in front of them during building searches. They have put children in front of their vehicles as human shields and have been known to tie Palestinian children in front of their windshields. Their own courts have found Israel to be in violation and were ordered to stop using human shields. Of course, they have continued to use human shields, including during their last carnage in the Gaza.

Here is more:

IDF used Palestinians as human shields 1,200 occasions in last five years, say Israeli defence officials

Edited by marcus

See that's part of your problem when approaching this issue. You say (to excuse Hamas) when that was not the case. It's an explanation as stated.

We always hear about how small Israel is, so it's a matter of space and proximity. Hell even some of our smaller military facilities are dead smack in the center of cities. Meaning that is right in the middle of where civilians are. Hitting that would mean collateral damage and some would STILL be pissed about it. But when collateral damage happens the other way, it is met with the response of 'meh'.

So that's a 'no'...Israel doesn't store weapons in children's schools...like Hamas does.

Not an excuse....of course not.

Netanyahu has an interesting concept of ethnic cleansing:

Zionist Propaganda

Stealing words -- the history of this calamity called Zionism continues to create curiosities for future generation of scholarship --they steal land, steal culture, steal cuisine . . . And now they are stealing words and concepts from Palestinians -- they steal Palestinian lands, engage in incremental genocide and systematic ethnic cleansing of Palestine -- they then import even more zealots Zionists settler colonialists from Western Europe, North America, and who knows where else and with US taxpayers money help them settle on those stolen lands -- and if a Palestinian ever dared to say their land should not be stolen then the freely and democratically elected Zionist prime minister distributes a video in which he calls the objection to his thievery "ethnic cleansing"! What the enabler of this thievery the US response is: oh wow: they "strongly disagree"

What we have here is an alternative universe, a criminally delusional neurosis that can then enable the Zionists to go on a rampage stealing more lands and maiming and murdering those who live on it with an air of ethical superiority and moral right --it is quite a curious circus!

Edited by marcus

Stealing words -- the history of this calamity called Zionism continues to create curiosities for future generation of scholarship --they steal land, steal culture, steal cuisine . . . And now they are stealing words and concepts from Palestinians -- they steal Palestinian lands, engage in incremental genocide and systematic ethnic cleansing of Palestine -- they then import even more zealots Zionists settler colonialists from Western Europe, North America, and who knows where else and with US taxpayers money help them settle on those stolen lands -- and if a Palestinian ever dared to say their land should not be stolen then the freely and democratically elected Zionist prime minister distributes a video in which he calls the objection to his thievery "ethnic cleansing"! What the enabler of this thievery the US response is: oh wow: they "strongly disagree"

What we have here is an alternative universe, a criminally delusional neurosis that can then enable the Zionists to go on a rampage stealing more lands and maiming and murdering those who live on it with an air of ethical superiority and moral right --it is quite a curious circus!

Much of Israel's population can trace its origins to the "Muslim World" where they were expelled.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_exodus_from_Arab_and_Muslim_countries

Unless you'd like to deny that...