America under President Trump

3 minutes ago, Omni said:

Here, you can start by counting up the heads on the left side of this picture and see if you can come up with 1.5 million or so, and then get back to us if you think the MSM faked it.

Why would I?

Did Trump lose? No??

How about you start counting...:).

Edited by DogOnPorch

1 minute ago, Omni said:

Too bad about all those empty seats eh? But Trumps pathetic attempts to lie about it must give you some sort of concern one would hope.

It's gonna be a bad few years for you. Sorry about that....one would hope.

2 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Everybody should: it's OVER. She's GONE.

You're the one who brought Hillary back into the thread.  It seems like a recurring theme lately... perhaps Trump supporters are getting stage-fright and want to talk about Hillary to deflect from Trump's issues.

-k

1 minute ago, kimmy said:

You're the one who brought Hillary back into the thread.  It seems like a recurring theme lately... perhaps Trump supporters are getting stage-fright and want to talk about Hillary to deflect from Trump's issues.

-k

That MUST be it.

4 minutes ago, kimmy said:

-k

We can only hope that during the upcoming meetings with various heads of state, Trump can set aside those "issues", and actually discuss real issues intelligently. I wait with bated breath to hear the outcomes. 

1 hour ago, betsy said:

He started with the press when he stated that the media was putting out the story that there's a feud between him and the CIA!

Gee, I wonder if the media was putting out the story that there's a feud between him and the CIA because of all the nasty things he'd said about the CIA and the intelligence services.

Tell me, do you simply wipe your brain clean of anything Trump said if he then contradicts himself a few days later? How does that work, exactly?

1 hour ago, betsy said:

:rolleyes:

Bill Clinton?  His Monica Lewinski lies ring any bell? 

His wife Hillary?  Democrats went to Sanders because they say she's a liar!  Go ask Susan Sarandon!

Bill Clinton was lying about a personal matter that didn't really involve anything about the country. He was simply an adulterer trying to cover it up, perhaps because he was ashamed of himself, unlike your cult leader who gloried in his being a stud as he repeatedly committed adultery on his wives over the years.

1 hour ago, betsy said:

Bill Clinton lied.  Blatantly. 

He even tried to convince people that a blow job is not a sexual act. :lol:  And this was after he got caught with his hands in the cookie jar!  How much more blatant can you get?  :D

Well, you could claim you had a much bigger crowd at your inauguration than anyone else despite the fact there are pictures that prove you wrong. Then you can order your stupid schmuck of a press officer to go out and yell at the media for 'lying' about the crowd size, thus tossing away his credibility forever.

1 hour ago, kimmy said:

There's no such thing as "alternative fact".  She lied. Period.

Trying to spin the idiocy that came from Sean Spicer's mouth yesterday as "alternative fact" is laughable and deserves only contempt.

-k

We actually don't know if Clinton lied. She had, as far as I can see, no particular reason to lie or any benefit from lying. I think she suggested it was the video because she thought it was the video. I did too. The video had been causing Muslims to go violent crazy for weeks.

The Trump cult members have been desperate to show that she and Obama lied about this to "prove" that they're actually in league with the Islamists and sympathetic to their cause because they hate America. That's basically the only motivation I can imagine for why she would have deliberately lied about it.

16 minutes ago, Omni said:

We can only hope that during the upcoming meetings with various heads of state, Trump can set aside those "issues", and actually discuss real issues intelligently. I wait with bated breath to hear the outcomes. 

I don't...I hope that when Trump meets them, he tells them that it's Trump's Way or The Highway.    Justin Trudeau isn't even the head of state anyway !

America First !!

Edited by bush_cheney2004

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

The MSM sucks and can expect a very cold shoulder. They are redundant at best and the enemy at worst. Expect all sorts of contempt for everything they've done. Perhaps those who still admire CNN, NBC, ABC, etc can click on a few ads extra times to give them an income.

You cult members really hate it when anyone points out what a degenerate compulsive liar your master is, don't you?

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

And all filled with their own career liars, as well. I'm of the opinion the media as a whole is a VERY sick critter. I'm eyeing the rifle over the fireplace...Old Yeller has been a great pet.

You really don't belong in this country, dude. You should be in Texas with the rest of the wack jobs clutching their guns and begging God to bring about Armageddon so you can shoot you some zombies.

1 minute ago, Argus said:

You cult members really hate it when anyone points out what a degenerate compulsive liar your master is, don't you?

Dunno...I get scolded and warning points if I fight back.

1 minute ago, Argus said:

You really don't belong in this country, dude. You should be in Texas with the rest of the wack jobs clutching their guns and begging God to bring about Armageddon so you can shoot you some zombies.

Sweet. Kimmy?

51 minutes ago, Omni said:

And it is rather frightening how those types will buy almost anything while ignoring facts, so long as it fits their wishes.

I frankly think these people are sick in the head, I mean that if you ever got them in front of a shrink they'd be either committed or put on some kind of mandatory anti-psychotic meds.

2 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

I don't...I hope that when Trump meets them, he tells them that it's Trump's Way or The Highway.    Justin Trudeau isn't even the head of state anyway !

I expected nothing less from you, (the ever present Trudeau bit of course) however if he does that, he will fail. Isolationism won't overcome globalization.

4 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

America First !!

Just remember us poor Canadians with family on both sides of the 49th when the hammer falls.

:lol: