America under President Trump

11 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

That's why so many illegals want to get to and stay in the USA.   

It is worth the risk of deportation.

USA #1 in the world for immigrants....legal and illegal....don'tcha know ?

Exactly as I described - you caught yourself out again and so you flee to the B_C Numero Uno meme!

Why do you so despise the truth and facts?

Edited by hot enough

1 minute ago, hot enough said:

Why are you trying to squirm out of your silly mistake that the topic at hand is not a debatable one, is not something that is, in fact, being debating in the US?

Do you understand the word 'dishonest'? 

You are the last person to express expertise on anything honest.

My views are completely honest and consistent.....deport all their asses unless provided legal residency.

It's another great day in the USA for DACA recipients...but the clock is ticking...just as it has always been ticking.

Why do so many people want to legally and illegally enter and stay in the EVIL USA ?

http://www.migrationpolicy.org/programs/data-hub/deferred-action-childhood-arrivals-daca-profiles

10 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

You are the last person to express expertise on anything honest.

Says another of the top MLW evidence free posters.

My views are completely honest and consistent.....deport all their asses unless provided legal residency.

You highlight your patent dishonesty instead of being honest and acknowledging you don't know what you are talking about. The issue isn't deportation, the issue is that you advanced a falsehood, then lamely tried to cover it up. Is this your third or fourth lame attempt to cover your mistake/turned into a lie?

12 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

It's another great day in the USA for DACA recipients...but the clock is ticking...just as it has always been ticking.

Why do so many people want to legally and illegally enter and stay in the EVIL USA ?

http://www.migrationpolicy.org/programs/data-hub/deferred-action-childhood-arrivals-daca-profiles

What a lame "oh look a squirrel", coming so close on the heels of so many instances of patent dishonesty.

Just now, hot enough said:

You highlight your patent dishonesty instead of being honest and acknowledging you don't know what you are talking about. The issue isn't deportation, the issue is that you advanced a falsehood, then lamely tried to cover it up. Is this your third or fourth lame attempt to cover your mistake/turned into a lie?

Pointing out that DACA recipients are not all "brown people" is not a lie.

I have nothing to hide or explain....that's why I could never be a Troofer.

Trump spoke about how me "I love the uneducated" during his campaign, so THEY voted for him. Now his support among that demography continues to drop. Perhaps they are now becoming "educated" as to their faulty choice.   

http://www.salon.com/2017/08/02/new-poll-reveals-donald-trump-is-losing-support-from-a-key-part-of-his-base/

Edited by Omni

7 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Sure...because Canada would never deport "brown people".   Ever !

And we learned a lesson and changed our ways a long time ago. Does Trump not ever read about history and how it can repeat itself? Apparently not and you seem to support the concept.

Just now, Omni said:

And we learned a lesson and changed our ways a long time ago. Does Trump not ever read about history and how it can repeat itself? Apparently not and you seem to support the concept.

Nonsense....Trudeau lifted protections for Haitians before Trump's extension and has already deported "brown people".