America under President Trump

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

Maybe if we are all lucky she will end up in jail. One can only hope. 

Interesting, you are so worried about what Trump ever did to me, and yet so quick to criticize Hillary. So tell us what she ever did to you. Otherwise you might come off sounding just a tad hypocritical. Oh yeah, I forgot you're still struggling along with the pizzagate horse shyte.

7 minutes ago, taxme said:

Worked for me. :D

Some folks believe that if they are just a bit more smarmy...just a bit more aloof and superior...you'll see the "error of your ways" and see that indeed they are better than you in every way.

Then they wonder why they get beat-up a lot.

:P

Just now, Omni said:

Maybe so, but it worked against the American electorate.

Oh dear...the checks and balances worked and California didn't get to tell everybody what to do. How disappointing for you. Good thing, though, that Trump invented the Electoral College in time for the election.

Eh?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

Some folks believe that if they are just a bit more smarmy...just a bit more aloof and superior...you'll see the "error of your ways" and see that indeed they are better than you in every way.

Then they wonder why they get beat-up a lot.

:P

Oh dear...the checks and balances worked and California didn't get to tell everybody what to do. How disappointing for you. Good thing, though, that Trump invented the Electoral College in time for the election.

Eh?

Try telling your little story to 3 million American voters who actually give a shit.

17 hours ago, Wilber said:

All Tump has done is divide but this is causing others to unite. His arrogance and ignorance may be the salvation of the EU as demonstrated by the rejection of Le Pen and the boost it has given Merkel.

What Trump has done is told all those arrogant and ignorant European leaders, especially Merkel, is for them to all help pay their share of the costs of running NATO. The rejection of Le Pen was the fault of the communist media and the elite globalists, and the stupid electorate fell for and listened to their lies and believed all of them. It's starting to look like all the people in the world are starting to show signs of sheer stupidity. They people seem to want more government, more taxes, and less freedom. 

:rolleyes:

16 minutes ago, Omni said:

Interesting, you are so worried about what Trump ever did to me, and yet so quick to criticize Hillary. So tell us what she ever did to you. Otherwise you might come off sounding just a tad hypocritical. Oh yeah, I forgot you're still struggling along with the pizzagate horse shyte.

:D:P

So Sean Spicer said in his "no camera" briefing today when asked what Trump's text referred to with this seemingly now word "covfefe" that he figured most people knew what he meant. I'm not gettin'. Anybody else assessed the meaning of covfefe?

There are lots of reasons that added up to a Hillary loss, I'll give you just one - GREED!  The leftist media were so giddy in their projections that they were talking about a complete sweep.  Their polls had her leading in all the toss-up states and leading or closing in on many Republican states.  Instead of securing the "rust belt", she wanted to embarrass Trump and chose to go to places that Dems never usually win in a attempt to win by a yuge margin.  Unfortunately, as many of us knew, the polls were wrong and her trust in them cost her - Bigly.

3 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

President Trump meets with Vietnamese Prime Minister PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc today...because that's what presidents do.

That means more McDonald's in Ho Chi Minh City.

When Trump said that he was going to build a wall between America and Mexico, the far left liberal democrats and their fake and phony media went berserk over Trump daring to want to do such a thing. Well, I just read on the RightEdition conservative alternative news media website that their favorite hero Obama is having a wall built around his new home in Washington, DC. If it were not for ALT. media I would have never read about this little tidbit. Has anyone heard of this from the main scream liberal media? Curious. 

Obama was probably one of the first to whine about the wall, and yet here he builds a wall for himself no doubt to keep the criminals out, the ones that he so appeared to love so dearly. I wonder why? Is it because thanks to him and Hillary(who appeared to both be big contributors to helping keep their criminal lifestyles and others going)they helped keep the crimes against the American people alive and well? 

No matter how many times me/myself/and I or so many others try to point out the faults and the evils of the democrats and their liberal lying media here they refuse to listen. They will protect them from their crimes and lies too their deaths. Such foolish people, who are always being taken for a ride by those liars and crooks, will be a ride that will eventually lead them all to their oblivion one day. :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

There are lots of reasons that added up to a Hillary loss, I'll give you just one - GREED!  The leftist media were so giddy in their projections that they were talking about a complete sweep.  Their polls had her leading in all the toss-up states and leading or closing in on many Republican states.  Instead of securing the "rust belt", she wanted to embarrass Trump and chose to go to places that Dems never usually win in a attempt to win by a yuge margin.  Unfortunately, as many of us knew, the polls were wrong and her trust in them cost her - Bigly.

One can also add that she was a crook, a thief, and a liar in there also. The woman was just plain deplorable. :D

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

One can also add that she was a crook, a thief, and a liar in there also. The woman was just plain deplorable. :D

Obviously, but I think Omni can only handle one reason per day.  Maybe tomorrow I'll describe how she is a lying douche bag.

17 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

Obviously, but I think Omni can only handle one reason per day.  Maybe tomorrow I'll describe how she is a lying douche bag.

If you actually came up with something even close to an idea I'd like to hear it.

26 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

Voters didn't fall for this conniving douche bag and her dirty campaign tricks. It backfired in the face of liberals. Plenty of them still going around.

35 minutes ago, taxme said:

Obama is having a wall built around his new home in Washington, DC.

It's a lot more like a fence than a wall, go look it up. Only the doltish media like such as Right Edition you seem to follow so close would would begin to pee in their pants thinking they had a story here. And I'll tell ya what, I bet if you were Black, had just finished two terms as leader of the free world, and were aware of the knuckled dragger idiots who hated you, and had all kinds of access to guns with the help of the NRA, which of course Obama tried his best to limit, you would build at least a fence around your property. 

4 minutes ago, Argus said:

No they fell for a worse douche bag and his dirty campaign tricks.

Atleast this douche bag has a substance. He delivers on his promises. More than can be said for Hilaryand her dirty campaigns. The phoney emails. There is not a single thing genuine about her.

Just now, Goh Shenas said:

Atleast this douche bag has a substance. He delivers on his promises. More than can be said for Hilaryand her dirty campaigns. The phoney emails. There is not a single thing genuine about her.

Trump has no substance. He's a sales guy. He figures out what to say to get the suckers to buy, and that's that. He hadn't delivered on anything. Where's the wall? What's with all those Muslims running around in America? Why did he bow in front of the Saudi king and say how wonderful the guy was? What happened to teaching the Chinese a lesson? He's China's bitch! Where's the tax cuts? Where's the fantastic new health care plant that's gonna be cheaper and better than obamacare? Where's that plan to defeat ISIS?  What happened to his great respect for national security?

5 minutes ago, Argus said:

Trump has no substance. He's a sales guy. He figures out what to say to get the suckers to buy, and that's that. He hadn't delivered on anything. Where's the wall? What's with all those Muslims running around in America? Why did he bow in front of the Saudi king and say how wonderful the guy was? What happened to teaching the Chinese a lesson? He's China's bitch! Where's the tax cuts? Where's the fantastic new health care plant that's gonna be cheaper and better than obamacare? Where's that plan to defeat ISIS?  What happened to his great respect for national security?

Substance is the money. Money talks my boy. $110bn in the pocket I would say this is pretty darn good business. We could sell a hell of alot more to those Arabs. As long as they buy perceiving fear of an attack coming from Iran it's good business for us. Give the guy a chance. He has done a heck of alot more than Hillary's 20 plus tenure.

1 minute ago, Goh Shenas said:

Substance is the money. Money talks my boy. $110bn in the pocket I would say this is pretty darn good business. We could sell a hell of alot more to those Arabs. As long as they buy perceiving fear of an attack coming from Iran it's good business for us. Give the guy a chance. He has done a heck of alot more than Hillary's 20 plus tenure.

You realize the Saudis would have bought the same weapons even if Rick Perry had been president, right?