Behavior Contracts Not For Sexual Assault

Big Guy

Obviously we want to make sure of the truth first.

I think women justice warriors are capable of determining who's being truthful.

Better than the police.

There's a very special justice reserved for those pathetic, sad, scheming, lying bags of sh*t, since they make the rest of us look bad.

Not to worry ...

We've got it covered.

Interesting. What special attributes do women justice warriors have to determine who's being truthful?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting. What special attributes do women justice warriors have to determine who's being truthful?

We're women.

On a mission.

We do not explain ourselves.

We do not answer to you.

Don't you worry your pretty little head about it.

Just pass the word.

Every freshMAN will get a notice about it ... don't rape ... you'll piss off the justice brigade ... and you'll live to be very very sorry!

?

Edited by jacee

We're women.

On a mission.

We do not explain ourselves.

We do not answer to you.

Don't you worry your pretty little head about it.

Just pass the word.

Every freshMAN will get a notice about it ... don't rape ... you'll piss off the justice brigade ... and you'll live to be very very sorry!

Impressive! I thought only the males carried the KKK gene. Nice to see there are _________ of both sexes.

:-)

Charles said no violence, and he has a point there even if it was 'just in fun'

I'm thinking perhaps humour is the best approach ... serenade him ... loudly and often and everywhere ... with an appropriate made up song ...

Hey there dickhead!

We know what she said!

She didn't want you ... not at all.

You didn't turn her on ... not at all.

You went too far ... without a 'yes'!

And now you are ... an unf*ckable mess!

-----

... Something like that. :-)

:-)

Charles said no violence, and he has a point there even if it was 'just in fun'

I'm thinking perhaps humour is the best approach ... serenade him ... loudly and often and everywhere ... with an appropriate made up song ...

Hey there dickhead!

We know what she said!

She didn't want you ... not at all.

You didn't turn her on ... not at all.

You went too far ... without a 'yes'!

And now you are ... an unf*ckable mess!

-----

... Something like that. :-)

I would highly recommend anyone contributing to this thread to watch 'the hunting ground' on Netflix. It offers another view on sexual assaults on college and university campuses and it ain't pretty. Edited by WestCoastRunner

For yet another view using even more American media, try ESPN's 30 for 30 production titled "Fantastic Lies". It's about the false accusations leveled against Duke University lacrosse players:

http://espn.go.com/30for30/film?page=fantasticlies

Why would you try to deflect accusations of sexual assault against students with this case? It doesn't reflect the real problem on campuses. Have you watched the documentary?

This is another example of men trying to stifle the reporting of sexual assaults on women.

Honestly, who cares whether it's American or Canadian. Get off your American high horse.

Edited by WestCoastRunner

Why would you try to deflect accusations of sexual assault against students with this case?

You missed the point. It's not an opinion that women lie about being raped, it's an easily proven fact. What BC posted is a link to documentary about a high profile case, but there have been many others. Sometimes, the truth doesn't come out until the men have been in prison for years.

It's not one or the other -- there ARE predators out there, and there are people who falsely claim to be victims. That's why you can't just take one side or the other based on who you'd like to believe.

Comparing accusations of rape to accusations of racism? Where the hell does that come from? You think the two are equivalent? What a strange thing to say...

I didn't make the comparison, cybercoma did. I was just replying to that post. The issue is not if the offense is similar, it's that people do lie, and you need to be prepared that not all accusations are going to be genuine.

You missed the point. It's not an opinion that women lie about being raped, it's an easily proven fact.

You know what else is easily proven? The number of victims who don't report these crimes, which is far greater than the false accusations. But I don't see very many of you anti-SJW giving a crap about sexual assault crimes not being reported or prosecuted. Instead, you blow way out of proportion the problems men face while denying the even bigger problem that women face.

You know what else is easily proven? The number of victims who don't report these crimes, which is far greater than the false accusations. But I don't see very many of you anti-SJW giving a crap about sexual assault crimes not being reported or prosecuted. Instead, you blow way out of proportion the problems men face while denying the even bigger problem that women face.

I will provide stats on this unless i get suspended

What is your goal here? Do you think that female victims of sexual assault are lying?

I already explained it quite clearly:

It's not one or the other -- there ARE predators out there, and there are people who falsely claim to be victims. That's why you can't just take one side or the other based on who you'd like to believe.

Bryan how about you address the bigger issue of women being afraid to come forward. Why aren't you up in arms about that?

I think for the most part that men believe when their daughters acuse other men of sexual assault, however, it is a travesty that sexual assault cases on campus get treated more lightly then cheating on exams.