Canadians FEAR Trump...Big Time

Haha... the entertainment never stops! He's just winging it... in Reality TV terminology this is called "improvisation"... but because reality TV personalities are usually quite dumb, they're bad at it.

He just says whatever comes to mind and depending on how the winds blow, will just say he didn't say that later! lol

Edited by The_Squid

I wonder what kind of punishment trump wants to administer to women who have abortions. What a circus this becomes each day.

No, no.... you are HOURS behind the times... that's not his position anymore...

The CNN guy told Trump he acts like a 5 year old child...

Cooper: After saying you were going to spill the beans about Heidi Cruz, you retweeted an unflattering picture of her next to a picture of your wife.

Trump: I thought it was a nice picture of Heidi. I thought it was fine.

Cooper: Come on.

Trump: I thought it was fine. She’s a pretty woman.

Cooper: You’re running for president of the United States.

Trump: Excuse me, excuse me. I didn’t start it. I didn’t start it.

Cooper: But sir, with all due respect: That’s the argument of a five-year-old.

Trump: I didn’t start it—no it’s not.

Cooper: The argument of a five-year-old is: “He started it.”

Trump: Excuse me. You would say that. That’s the problem with our country.

Cooper: Every parent knows a five-year-old who says “he started it.”

A Canadian "leader" is going bonkers now...Trump FEAR evidently is a factor for him:

NDP Leader Tom Mulcair condemned Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump as a "fascist" and criticized Prime Minister Justin Trudeau for not denouncing the billionaire business mogul.

"Donald Trump is a fascist. Let's not kid ourselves, let's not beat around the bush," Mulcair said in a question-and-answer session after a speech to party staff last Tuesday.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/tom-mulcair-donald-trump-fascist-1.3513166

But isn't it the job of Christians to put pressure on governments to do what is righteous in the eyes of God? (your words, not mine) That seems in contradiction to Trump's actions.

You're focused on Trump and his sins, or human flaws. I'm not. Everybody sins. Nobody is perfect.

Did he commit any crime? Has he been found guilty of committing any crimes?

The common misconception of non-Christians, is the belief that Christians have to be without sins to meet the qualification of being a "true" Christian. No such thing! Because, everyone is a sinner. Jesus Christ is the only one human that's without any sins.

John 8

3 The teachers of the law and the Pharisees brought in a woman caught in adultery. They made her stand before the group 4 and said to Jesus, “Teacher, this woman was caught in the act of adultery. 5 In the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?” 6 They were using this question as a trap, in order to have a basis for accusing him.

But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger. 7 When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, “Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.” 8 Again he stooped down and wrote on the ground.

9 At this, those who heard began to go away one at a time, the older ones first, until only Jesus was left, with the woman still standing there. 10 Jesus straightened up and asked her, “Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?”

11 “No one, sir,” she said.

“Then neither do I condemn you,” Jesus declared. “Go now and leave your life of sin.”

So - who among these politicians is without any sins? Do you know?

Yes, if Christians are allowed to have a say, or to put pressure on the government to do what's righteous in the eyes of God (as we are allowed in a democratic government), then it is our God-given duty as Christians to exercise it.

That is not a contradiction to Trump's actions. Whatever sins he may have committed - that's between him and God.

What God-appointed king didn't commit any sins? Look at David, and Solomon.

For me, the most important weight is the platform that will benefit the most people, and most importantly, that which is most aligned to Biblical teachings. I see that Trump's platform is geared towards that:

1. His promise to Christians and his promise to protect Christianity is, number one.

2. His stance on abortion alone, will attempt to save millions of innocent human lives. Of course I'm speaking from a Christian point of view.

3. His proposed stance against ISIS/Islamic extremism, will not only save Christians, but also other groups like gays, and women.

4. His proposal for a temporary ban on Muslims (until we know what's going on), will attempt to establish a secured zone for all, in your own soil!

5. His attempt to try to take control of drugs and drug lords and other criminal elements from entering the USA, is an attempt to provide a more secure environment for all!

6. Job creation. Also, cities that are bankrupt will benefit from his experience in dealing and getting out of bankruptcies.

7. His attempt to do well in trade and dealing with other nations, is an attempt to make a better USA, that can sustain its standard, and continue to provide a prosperous place for those who live in it, and those who look up to it for aid and protection, as well.

How much foreign aid does the USA give? How many nations rely on the generosity of the USA?

How long can you sustain all that if you're imploding from within?

Will he actually attempt to deliver his promises, or are they just empty promises to get votes? I don't know.

God judges us for our intentions as well. He knows what's in our hearts.

That's my stance about it, and I refuse to get deep in religion any further.

If anyone would insist to argue with my position as a Christian, I don't think this is the proper thread for it.

A separate thread ought to be created.

Edited by betsy

That ad is produced by "Our Principles PAC", a superpac run by a veteran Republican strategist who was one of the top advisors on the Mitt Romney 2012 campaign.

I think it's fantastic that Republican money is being spent to combat Republicans.

6. Job creation. Also, cities that are bankrupt will benefit from his experience in dealing and getting out of bankruptcies.

Do you really think Trump has enough personal experience with bankruptcy laws that he can get cities out of bankruptcy?

That is, he did not personally file his corporate bankruptcies so much as his lawyers and accountants did it for him.

Do you know that when he went through his 4 bankruptcies it would have been for corporations rather than for cities (I.e. different legal entities and different bankruptcy laws)?

Do you realize that bankruptcy law has changed quite a bit in the past decade or so? What are the chances of Trump keeping up on the law? Why would a "successful" businessman stay on top of bankruptcy law?

Do you not think that cities already have access to fine bankruptcy lawyers?

These are some of the questions that come to mind....

Trump's promised tax cuts for the wealthy and increased military spending will mean increased debt and/or a massive new burden heaped on the middle and lower classes. This guy is bad news for the economy and the people.

Do you really think Trump has enough personal experience with bankruptcy laws that he can get cities out of bankruptcy?

That is, he did not personally file his corporate bankruptcies so much as his lawyers and accountants did it for him.

Do you know that when he went through his 4 bankruptcies it would have been for corporations rather than for cities (I.e. different legal entities and different bankruptcy laws)?

Do you realize that bankruptcy law has changed quite a bit in the past decade or so? What are the chances of Trump keeping up on the law? Why would a "successful" businessman stay on top of bankruptcy law?

Do you not think that cities already have access to fine bankruptcy lawyers?

These are some of the questions that come to mind....

LOL. Aren't you the one who kept pointing to his bankruptcy experience?

There may be bankruptcy lawyers.....but what do these lawyers do? Pull you out of bankruptcy, and most importantly,

set you on the way to recovery?

It only gets better to have a President who has the know-how.

Edited by betsy

Trump's promised tax cuts for the wealthy and increased military spending will mean increased debt and/or a massive new burden heaped on the middle and lower classes. This guy is bad news for the economy and the people.

Just imagine Sander's promise! :) Everyone will be given a handout!

Anyway, military spending is only practical, especially during this turbulent times.

National security is the top priority of every sensible leaders. Any leader who takes national security for granted,

doesn't deserve to be a leader.

Edited by betsy

This probably explains the support for Trump better than anything else I've read lately.

From the BBC, ironically.

How much does it hurt to leave the certainty in which you were raised, the community of family and church and friends who have known you forever? You go 500 or 1,000 miles south and live in an exurb built at the junction of an interstate in the middle of nowhere and have to work very hard to create that same sense of community.

You find a job, but unlike your daddy's job it isn't unionised, you work for less and you have very little security. When the economy slows, you know your job is at risk.

America grows richer for some but not for you. That hurts.

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-35890784

In 3 hours? He issued a new statement directly contradicting his previous statement just 3 hours afterward.

-k

If Trump gets elected I hope the nuclear button has a 3 hour delay and has a number of prompts: "Are you sure?", "Are you really sure?", "Are you really, really sure?", "Have you asked an adult?" and finally "I will give you two more hours to think about this".