Name the next CPC and NDP leaders

hitops

Because Harper made trudeau'a hair a big part of his 2015 campaign and It's ironic coming from the guy with Lego hair.

I think that was the point of that post but I could be wrong.

Edited by BC_chick

Because Harper made trudeau'a hair a big part of his 2015 campaign and It's ironic coming from the guy with Lego hair.

I think that was the point of that post but I could be wrong.

It was, but seriously....how empty are the party's ideas that this is what they focus on? How hollow-brained do they take the electorate that they thought this was a good idea? And seriously, how unintelligent do you have to be for this to be persuasive? Politicians' hair doesn't deserve to be discussed in the context of how this country is run and issues facing the government. I shudder to think that people who care about such nonsense actually vote.

It was, but seriously....how empty are the party's ideas that this is what they focus on? How hollow-brained do they take the electorate that they thought this was a good idea? And seriously, how unintelligent do you have to be for this to be persuasive? Politicians' hair doesn't deserve to be discussed in the context of how this country is run and issues facing the government. I shudder to think that people who care about such nonsense actually vote.

Well, we're talking about the CPC who thought it's a good idea and the electorate who didn't buy it. That pretty much answers your question.

No idea. I think Raitt would be a sound choice for the Conservatives because she has some centrist appeal. Clement is too nerdy (unfair, yes), Kenney too odd, Rempel too annoying, and I have never rated McKay. Didn't Ambrose promise she wouldn't run? Chong would be my favourite but I suspect he is too pure in spirit for such a dirty job. I really don't think Leitch belongs in politics at all.

As to the NDP - less than no idea. Nathan Cullen, perhaps? Some of the other names being bruited about are fairly strange.

Bear in mind I backed Garneau for the Liberal leadership.

Edited by SpankyMcFarland

He is indistinguishable from Harper. He also has a social conservative creepiness, sort of like Stockwell Day.

So social conservatives are creepy and must never be allowed to be involved in politics?

We was well like and did well with the immigrants. But what the real problem is , is he is from Alberta and you cant have 2 PM's from Alberta, It is alright to have a bunch from Quebec but not Alberta. Actually I find trudeau creepy with all his photo ops surround by young girls. His feminist line is just a pick up line he probably used. If now some male Hollywood stars are now calling themselves feminists. Trudeau might be in his 40's but he still thinks he is 20, time to grow up.

Edited by PIK

We was well like and did well with the immigrants. But what the real problem is , is he is from Alberta and you cant have 2 PM's from Alberta, It is alright to have a bunch from Quebec but not Alberta.

Who was the last PM from Alberta?

Actually I find trudeau creepy with all his photo ops surround by young girls. His feminist line is just a pick up line he probably used. If now some male Hollywood stars are now calling themselves feminists. Trudeau might be in his 40's but he still thinks he is 20, time to grow up.

Wow... that's quite a theory you've got... you really crawled into the creepy mind of Trudeau....

When does he surround himself with young girls? Are you insinuating he's a pedophile? Or are we talking about 20-something young girls?

Edited by The_Squid

It's rather remarkable that Trudeau never had any personal indiscretions appear in the press. Either he is and was an upstanding individual, or he got lucky.

Did you think the same of Harper? of Joe Clark? Mulroney? Wynne?

I don't really get what you're saying....

It's rather remarkable that Trudeau never had any personal indiscretions appear in the press. Either he is and was an upstanding individual, or he got lucky.

Trudeau is not an upstanding individual, the media just wont go after him. The speaking fees he charged to charities (as a sitting MP) would have been enough to sink the career of any other politician, but media is on Junior's side.