Encouraging Developments Against Zionist Apartheid Regime!

monty16

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should have all been aware for a long time that the US would never apply any pressure on the Zionists to reform and stop the apartheid policies against the Palestinian people.

You seem to be getting your way, giving Obama's flight ban to Israel.

Hudson Jones you posted a link to a site that does not prove your point at all. In fact it refers to a period of time when Arafat stated he might amend his charter to recognize Israel. He never did.

Why would you even think you can quote a past reference totally out of its context and people would be stupid enough to think it now is a fact?

The actual PA charter makes it clear where Israell is now would be a MUSLIM state and state allegiance would be sworn to Allah and that the state would be a shaia law state.

That necessarily means Israel would not be a Jewish state and its citizens would be returned t dhimmi second class citizens not allowed to own land, testify in court, etc.

Also your tactic of trying to draw attention away from the Hamas Charter, the actual Charter calling for the war against Jews worldwide isn't working.

You might also want to refresh yourself with Mr.Abbas standing up at a PA meeting cheering on his members calling for the destruction of Israel.

You really want to come on this board and pretend the PA does not advocate the dismantling of Israel and try quote a Ministry of Israel site to do that?

Lol.

Mr.Abbas the so called moderate who wrote his Ph.d thesis in Moscow denying the holocaust has stated time and time again Israel has no right to exist as a Jewish state.. In Al Hayat Al Jadda on August 22, 2012, like his predecessor Arafat, he denied a Jewish temple exists in Jerusalem.

I have said from the get go Mr.Abbas is no moderate. His views are as extreme as Hamas' views. The only difference is he does not advocate using a conventional army to attack Israel and he will distance himself from the terrorist wing of the PA by saying they have their own leader and he does not agree with their use of terrorism.

However when 3 Israelis were killed on the West Bank he refused to call their families.

Interesting because Netanyahu called the family of the dead Palestinian boy, apologized and had the perpetrators arrested and is providing state funding to the parents providing them a death benefit.

What did Abbas do, he got on the air and said terrorism was not warranted but then went on to state its understandable.

Its the game. Its the same game Hamas plays. You have two wings. One with fat old men in suits using words as weapons, the other the so called military wing which consists of terrorists who continue their terrorism while the fat old men talk in their suits. Good cop bad cop. Its a pathetic and stale routine and no one buys it least of all Israel.

You really want to quote things Hudson Jones. Go take Al hayat Al Jada and quote the number of times the PA's members including

Abbas have told their people Israel will be dismantled. Go on then.

Say the one I like is the PA Amabassador to India, also in Al Hayat (you know the official news wire of the PA) , the Honourable Adli Sadeq,and I use that word Honourably in the Mike Duiffy sense, stating way back on Novemebr 16, 2001 that anyone thinking the PA recognizes the right of Israel to exist is delusional. Lol.

Or wait here's another favourite of mine. PA Tv on February 23,2013, in a show to its children stating Israel is only temporarily and soon will be returned to the Palestinian people.

Come on Hudson you really want to try depict the PA as recognizing the Jewish State of Israel? Lol. Really? You want to pretend Hamas has no violent charter? Is that where you are at?

On Guard has exposed your misinformation. At least have the decency to acknowledge it and acknowledge you are once again presenting false information.

Another day another anti Zionist thread. I love the smell of anti Zionism in the morning.

Edited by Rue

I was thinking of starting a thread, ENCOURAGING DEVELOPMENTS AGAINST THE ZIONIST IMPERIALISTIST NEO REACTIONARY COLONIAL OPPRESSIVE RACIST NAZI EXPANSIONIST OCCUPATIONAL BRUTAL SAVAGE EUROPEAN INVADER ILLEGAL FACIST REGIME! but I was too slow.

The exclamation mark next to the title ! think is real effective. I mean it lets people know how bad Israel is!

I think the problem though is if you use that ! mark too many times it looses its impact!

Now you see what I mean!?

Zionist!

I am not sure why the anti Zionists always feel a need for the exclamation mark! Maybe Monty could explain!?

Also other then opening up yet another thread on Israel why is this not merged under the Israel thread!?

is it really raising any new issues or is it just another pretense for a super duper anti Israel headline!?

Ok! I should stop!

You need to update yourself.

Like President Clinton, Israel and the Likud party now formally agreed that the objectionable clauses of the charter had been abrogated, in official statements and statements by Prime Minister Netanyahu, Foreign Minister Sharon, Defense Minister Mordechai and Trade and Industry Minister Sharansky With official Israeli objections to the Charter disappearing henceforward from lists of Palestinian violations of agreements, the international legal controversy ended.

http://www.mfa.gov.il/mfa/mfa-archive/1999/pages/wye%20river%20memorandum-%20status%20of%20implementation%20feb.aspx

You need to update yourself. A lot has happened since 1998 - not the least of which is the creation of Hamas. Linking to an Agreement that was abandoned 15 years ago is, how can I put it......dumb.

Edited by Keepitsimple

Nobody decent now supports the Zionist killers, but they still have squalid friends in high places, particularly in the European media.

Nobody decent supports the murdering, Jew-hating terrorists. Though they still have some squalid friends amongst the far left In Canada.

It is difficult to discuss anything with people like Argus. As with Hitler, words are not what settle murder and its defenders. Whose country is Palestine? Turkey's? The UK's? The UN's? The Nazi's? No - it belongs to the people whose ancestors always lived there, from the first settlement on, namely the Palestinians.

Nobody decent supports the murdering, Jew-hating terrorists. Though they still have some squalid friends amongst the far left In Canada.

Nobody decent should support the actions of the Israelis or the Palestinians over the past few decades. However, given the current Palestinian 'quality of life' and quality of leadership (none), I can somewhat understand their rather pathetic and sporadic acts of violence, but given the average Israeli's education, 'quality of life', freedom of movement, relative control over their own destiny, their disruptive use of 'settlements' to further diminish any Palestinian land ownership, access to basic necessities, possession and use of modern weaponry, I DO NOT give them a 'free pass' on their highly disproportionate response to any attack.

Oh, and I am definitely not part of the 'far left', but then again I don't know how you define 'far left' :)

PS Don't forget one of the most lethal terrorist attacks in the 20th century was carried out by Jews against the British. In fact more Brits were killed, in that one terrorist attack, than the total Israeli's killed by Palestinian terrorist attacks over the past 9 years.

Edited by NoneOfTheAbove

It is difficult to discuss anything with people like Argus. As with Hitler, words are not what settle murder and its defenders. Whose country is Palestine? Turkey's? The UK's? The UN's? The Nazi's? No - it belongs to the people whose ancestors always lived there, from the first settlement on, namely the Palestinians.

Uh....not quite - if only it were that simple. Have a read of the history of Palestine - you'll be left scratching your head.....but gain a better understanding of how we arrived at where we are:

Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Palestine

Actually, if you want to get all historical then it belongs to the Jews, who lived there centuries before Christ.

Edited by Argus

Nobody decent should support the actions of the Israelis or the Palestinians over the past few decades. However, given the current Palestinian 'quality of life' and quality of leadership (none), I can somewhat understand their rather pathetic and sporadic acts of violence, but given the average Israeli's education, 'quality of life', freedom of movement, relative control over their own destiny, their disruptive use of 'settlements' to further diminish any Palestinian land ownership, access to basic necessities, possession and use of modern weaponry, I DO NOT give them a 'free pass' on their highly disproportionate response to any attack.

So what would you have them do to stop Hamas from firing rockets at their cities? Beg?

PS Don't forget one of the most lethal terrorist attacks in the 20th century was carried out by Jews against the British. In fact more Brits were killed, in that one terrorist attack, than the total Israeli's killed by Palestinian terrorist attacks over the past 9 years.

Actually, I believe that the most successful and efficient terrorist attack was that bomb run over Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Allied forces - 200,000 civilians: Japan - 0. The intent was to terrorize Japan into surrendering. It worked. Japan caved in almost immediately after 200,000 of their citizens were either vaporized, cooked or died a slow death.

The excuse given was that these people were killed to protect more of them being killed through a prolonged war.

There was little to no outrage because the Japanese had been dehumanized through a well organized propaganda of the "Yellow Menace", they looked different from us, they talked funny and had some kind of weird religion with bells and gongs. We could guarantee there would be no repercussions here because we put all North American Japanese into concentration camps and took away their homes and land. It worked.

I have no doubt that there are posters who would like to use that process as a template against Muslims.

Sometimes it is necessary to kill people to save them.

Sound familiar?

Actually, I believe that the most successful and efficient terrorist attack was that bomb run over Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Allied forces - 200,000 civilians: Japan - 0. The intent was to terrorize Japan into surrendering. It worked. Japan caved in almost immediately after 200,000 of their citizens were either vaporized, cooked or died a slow death.

The excuse given was that these people were killed to protect more of them being killed through a prolonged war.

And after your vast research you've determined that this was merely an excuse, right, and that an allied invasion of Japan would actually have produced no casualties?

More than 100,000 Japanese died during the invasion of Okinawa, a relatively small island south of the main island of Japan. !2,000 Americans died and 38,000 were wounded.

The Soviets lost about 80,000 dead taking the city of Berlin, while over 100,000 Germans, both military and civilian died in the battle. What makes you think battles for Japanese cities would be kinder and gentler, especially given the notorious fanaticism of Japanese resistance?

Edited by Argus

To stop Palestinian resistance you have either, like the Yanks, to pay for the extermination programme or you work for the world to step in, hang the child-killers and set up a non-racist, non-religious state. It isn't difficult.

You seem to have lost all perspective. The barriers to peace are not the Palestinian people - it is Hamas in Gaza. There is already a partner for peace in Mahmoud Abbas in the West Bank. Did you also know that 20% of Israel's population is Arab - almost all of which are identified as Palestinian heritage? Here's a breakdown of Palestinians - the vast majority of whom would accept Israel's right to exist and welcome a lasting peace:

Gaza (Hamas) - 1.7 million

West Bank - Mahmoud Abbas Fatah - 2.7 million

Israeli Arabs (mostly Palestinian) - 1.7 million

And guess which group has the best life? Pretty simple solution really.....Hamas recognizes Israel's right to exist......and we go from there.

And after your vast research you've determined that this was merely an excuse, right, and that an allied invasion of Japan would actually have produced no casualties?

More than 100,000 Japanese died during the invasion of Okinawa, a relatively small island south of the main island of Japan. !2,000 Americans died and 38,000 were wounded.

The Soviets lost about 80,000 dead taking the city of Berlin, while over 100,000 Germans, both military and civilian died in the battle. What makes you think battles for Japanese cities would be kinder and gentler, especially given the notorious fanaticism of Japanese resistance?

So you feel that sometimes you have to kill a whole bunch of innocent people to save a whole bunch of innocent people? Most people trust only God to make a decision of which innocents live and which die - but I assume that you feel that a decision like that can be made by people like you. People who seem to judge the importance of humans based on their religion, culture and language? No thanks.

BTW - How many American soldiers did not die because we toasted 200,000 Japanese civilians at Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Might that have been a motivation for that nuclear attack?