Encouraging Developments Against Zionist Apartheid Regime!

monty16

http://rt.com/news/169072-eu-criticism-israel-settlements/

We should have all been aware for a long time that the US would never apply any pressure on the Zionists to reform and stop the apartheid policies against the Palestinian people.

But this is encouraging because Europe seems to be ready to speak up and get something done. They undoubtedly are coming to the understanding that their wellbeing is going to be endangerd more seriously if they don't start to demand some sort of fairness by Israel.

disclaimer: I don't blame Israel or the Jewish people and so I refer to the problem as Zionism. If some members disagree then please do so in a polite and reasonable manner.

And I'm going to use this thread as a test thread, in the interest of finding out if the forum's admin and mods have any interest in stopping the spamming and other bad behaviour.

Please don't. Thanks!

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps a good start might be for the PLO to take the destruction of Israel out of it's charter.

I would expect that the destruction of evil apartheid regimes should be in the charter of all powerful countries that can serve the UN in eliminating it. Keeping in mind the UN's charter mandate which most on this forum will not be aware of. That's why it's totally legitimate to hear that we should push 'apartheid into the sea'. It's not regime specific.

I would expect that the destruction of evil apartheid regimes should be in the charter of all powerful countries that can serve the UN in eliminating it. Keeping in mind the UN's charter mandate which most on this forum will not be aware of. That's why it's totally legitimate to hear that we should push 'apartheid into the sea'. It's not regime specific.

Convince the PLO of that and maybe we get somewhere.

I would expect that the destruction of evil apartheid regimes should be in the charter of all powerful countries that can serve the UN in eliminating it.

Unfortunately, Russia, which is an apartheid regime by your way of reckoning, is a permanent member of the Security Council and could veto such things.

The power in Russia is in Moscow. Moscow is basically the home of white people. There are many Asian minorities in the eastern part of Russia, but they are not permitted to move in or near Moscow. Moscow is for whites only.

http://www.nyulawreview.org/issues/volume-76-number-1/life-russias-closed-city-moscows-movement-restrictions-and-rule-law

Edited by Argus

Unfortunately, Russia, which is an apartheid regime by your way of reckoning, is a permanent member of the Security Council and could veto such things.

The power in Russia is in Moscow. Moscow is basically the home of white people. There are many Asian minorities in the eastern part of Russia, but they are not permitted to move in or near Moscow. Moscow is for whites only.

http://www.nyulawreview.org/issues/volume-76-number-1/life-russias-closed-city-moscows-movement-restrictions-and-rule-law

Apartheid in South Africa and Israel should be stamped out, or, driven into the sea if you prefer. Racism in the US and Moscow isn't tolerable either.

And as far as no blacks or Asians living in Moscow, that's silly US propaganda.

Apartheid in South Africa and Israel should be stamped out, or, driven into the sea if you prefer. Racism in the US and Moscow isn't tolerable either.

How do you drive apartheid into the sea? I'm curious about what you're saying here.

And as far as no blacks or Asians living in Moscow, that's silly US propaganda.

Perhaps in the strictest terms. I'm sure you could find a few. As to the actual demographics, the last published census in Moscow had around 92% of the population as ethnic Russians. Most of the remainder are white Slavic/Turkic people from former Soviet Republics, like Ukrainians, Georgians Belarusians and Armenians, or people identifying with separately distinguished (but fully Russianized) white ethnic groups like the Mordvins and Chuvash. This is Moscow census data., not US propaganda as you claim.

I'm literally choking back laughter right now. As far as evil regimes go, Israel and South Africa are barely even on the radar for evil nastiness, even in their immediate region. Your "push into the sea" rhetoric is just brainless sloganeering and mirrors what Israel's frankly far more evil and vicious neighbors have been threatening for decades (and on several occasions have tried) to do. Your childish grasp of geo-politics is noted, however, and I commend your hilarious take on the subject. Please tell me when you are publishing your manifesto, because I'd surely like to read it.

Edited by Moonbox

And I'm going to use this thread as a test thread, in the interest of finding out if the forum's admin and mods have any interest in stopping the spamming and other bad behaviour.

So, . . . you trolling the mods? I mean trolling other members is one thing, but trolling the moderation?

This has got to be a former member or current member who is testing the trolling waters. I'll base that on the moderation threads of moderation and making improvements. Could be the recent departure of a couple disgruntled former members. Who knows. This specific member has made a multitude of threads that have an abrasive tone through out. I will contrast these posts with the many threads Big Guy has created in terms of civility and presenting an opinion without being a complete asshat about it all the way through. Looking to be adversarial right out of the gates, while claiming to want to stay on topic, yet gets caught up in the thread drift satisfying the adversarial desire. Kind of similar to another forum member who all of a sudden wants to stay on topic.

Both styles invoke thoughts, but one invokes thoughts about the topic instead of the poster. I'll leave it up to you all to decide for yourself which is what.

I'll look at this 'member' as an experiment.

So, . . . you trolling the mods? I mean trolling other members is one thing, but trolling the moderation?

This has got to be a former member or current member who is testing the trolling waters. I'll base that on the moderation threads of moderation and making improvements. Could be the recent departure of a couple disgruntled former members. Who knows. This specific member has made a multitude of threads that have an abrasive tone through out. I will contrast these posts with the many threads Big Guy has created in terms of civility and presenting an opinion without being a complete asshat about it all the way through. Looking to be adversarial right out of the gates, while claiming to want to stay on topic, yet gets caught up in the thread drift satisfying the adversarial desire. Kind of similar to another forum member who all of a sudden wants to stay on topic.

Both styles invoke thoughts, but one invokes thoughts about the topic instead of the poster. I'll leave it up to you all to decide for yourself which is what.

I'll look at this 'member' as an experiment.

No, I'm not trolling the mods. And once again, this is not about me and has nothing to do with me maybe being somebody else. That is again a personal attack against me and I'm really beginning to wonder how many that is from you.

As for the abrasive tone charge of yours, just replace the party I'm making the charge against with Iran or Iraq and everything will be fine again.

How do you drive apartheid into the sea? I'm curious about what you're saying here.

Perhaps in the strictest terms. I'm sure you could find a few. As to the actual demographics, the last published census in Moscow had around 92% of the population as ethnic Russians. Most of the remainder are white Slavic/Turkic people from former Soviet Republics, like Ukrainians, Georgians Belarusians and Armenians, or people identifying with separately distinguished (but fully Russianized) white ethnic groups like the Mordvins and Chuvash. This is Moscow census data., not US propaganda as you claim.

I'm literally choking back laughter right now. As far as evil regimes go, Israel and South Africa are barely even on the radar for evil nastiness, even in their immediate region. Your "push into the sea" rhetoric is just brainless sloganeering and mirrors what Israel's frankly far more evil and vicious neighbors have been threatening for decades (and on several occasions have tried) to do. Your childish grasp of geo-politics is noted, however, and I commend your hilarious take on the subject. Please tell me when you are publishing your manifesto, because I'd surely like to read it.

Don't call me childish. That's a personal attack against me and I'm sure you don't want to go there. I won't report it this time but I'm going to politely ask you not to repeat that sort of behaviour. This is not about me. Thanks!

Edited by monty16

Don't call me childish. That's a personal attack against me and I'm sure you don't want to go there. I won't report it this time but I'm going to politely ask you not to repeat that sort of behaviour. This is not about me. Thanks!

You're right. It isn't about you! It's about your post. Your childish grasp of... was a very clear indication that I was attacking your idea and what you wrote, particularly your inflammatory remarks and oversimplification of geo-political issues.

You've already indicated that you are essentially baiting people and that this is 'a test thread'. Clearly you're less interested in having an intelligent discussion and more on provoking people. Ridiculing your ideas and line of thinking isn't the same thing as a personal attack. A really ignorant, poorly reasoned and inflammatory comment simply isn't going to provoke a cool-headed, rational, polite response. It's going to get a mocking reply and that's all it can hope for.

Similarly, when you spout out blatant falsehoods, like the lack of ethnic diversity in Moscow being 'silly US propaganda', we can only assume that you're 100% ignorant on the subject, because easily researched Russian sources can prove that's not the case. Putting the US propaganda spin on it means you're willing to go even further, however, and put a pointless inflammatory spin on your denial of a simple fact.

If you want to talk about forum rules and guidelines, you might want to review your posts in this thread for numerous violations, specifically about researching your posts and trolling.

You're right. It isn't about you! It's about your post. Your childish grasp of... was a very clear indication that I was attacking your idea and what you wrote, particularly your inflammatory remarks and oversimplification of geo-political issues.

You've already indicated that you are essentially baiting people and that this is 'a test thread'. Clearly you're less interested in having an intelligent discussion and more on provoking people. Ridiculing your ideas and line of thinking isn't the same thing as a personal attack. A really ignorant, poorly reasoned and inflammatory comment simply isn't going to provoke a cool-headed, rational, polite response. It's going to get a mocking reply and that's all it can hope for.

Similarly, when you spout out blatant falsehoods, like the lack of ethnic diversity in Moscow being 'silly US propaganda', we can only assume that you're 100% ignorant on the subject, because easily researched Russian sources can prove that's not the case. Putting the US propaganda spin on it means you're willing to go even further, however, and put a pointless inflammatory spin on your denial of a simple fact.

If you want to talk about forum rules and guidelines, you might want to review your posts in this thread for numerous violations, specifically about researching your posts and trolling.

Thanks for staying clear of the personal attacks! Criticism of my opinions is all I'm asking for from you.

If those opinions had any substance then I would take the time to disagree.

Roger that, they cannot tell the difference anyways.

Exactly! And as long as they can't tell what trolling is and what it isn't, means that they aren't being taken in by the ridiculous 'trolling' charge that is only ever made with the express purpose of having somebody's opinions censored.

Thanks for staying clear of the personal attacks! Criticism of my opinions is all I'm asking for from you.

Ah, so you admit your opinions have no substance?

Argus that's uncalled for.

It's not but at least he's abiding by the rules and that's what's important to me. It's a slow process but I think the quality of the forum is starting to improve so remarks such as that with no substance should just be considered childish spamming.

It's not but at least he's abiding by the rules and that's what's important to me. It's a slow process but I think the quality of the forum is starting to improve so remarks such as that with no substance should just be considered childish spamming.

k

So what you're saying essentially is that you posted a bunch of opinions with no substance in an attempt to bait criticism? That's pretty much the definition of trolling.

Argus that's uncalled for.

What about it was uncalled for? monty literally said that his own opinions had no substance. Argus was asking him to confirm that's what he was saying.

Huh? He was stating other people's opinions have no substance. I merely turned it around on him.

Maybe that's what he meant, but he actually referred to his own opinions as having no substance. Either way it's really funny. On the one hand, he's posted a bunch of hilarious nonsense and then tried to pretend people's mocking responses weren't worth responding to (lol). If, on the other hand, he's just confirming that his own opinions had no substance, that's also kind of funny and pretty clearly indicates he's trolling.

Edited by Moonbox

Perhaps a good start might be for the PLO to take the destruction of Israel out of it's charter.

You need to update yourself.

Like President Clinton, Israel and the Likud party now formally agreed that the objectionable clauses of the charter had been abrogated, in official statements and statements by Prime Minister Netanyahu, Foreign Minister Sharon, Defense Minister Mordechai and Trade and Industry Minister Sharansky With official Israeli objections to the Charter disappearing henceforward from lists of Palestinian violations of agreements, the international legal controversy ended.

http://www.mfa.gov.il/mfa/mfa-archive/1999/pages/wye%20river%20memorandum-%20status%20of%20implementation%20feb.aspx

Nothing about that apartheid regime is going to substantially change until the US decides it's too dangerous to back it any longer. simple.

But I don't think things will change fast enough in that sort of peaceable manner before things changes drastically. That evil apartheid regime is 'changed' into a glass parking lot.

No, I'm not hoping for that, just predicting that it's getting closer and closer.

You need to update yourself.

Like President Clinton, Israel and the Likud party now formally agreed that the objectionable clauses of the charter had been abrogated, in official statements and statements by Prime Minister Netanyahu, Foreign Minister Sharon, Defense Minister Mordechai and Trade and Industry Minister Sharansky With official Israeli objections to the Charter disappearing henceforward from lists of Palestinian violations of agreements, the international legal controversy ended.

http://www.mfa.gov.il/mfa/mfa-archive/1999/pages/wye%20river%20memorandum-%20status%20of%20implementation%20feb.aspx

Not so sure about that.

http://www.algemeiner.com/2013/08/21/the-plo-charter-still-calls-for-israels-destruction/

Nothing about that apartheid regime is going to substantially change until the US decides it's too dangerous to back it any longer. simple.

But I don't think things will change fast enough in that sort of peaceable manner before things changes drastically. That evil apartheid regime is 'changed' into a glass parking lot.

No, I'm not hoping for that, just predicting that it's getting closer and closer.

Why do you support the fascist apartheid regime in Russia, monty?