This week in Islam

kimmy

It's not just the feminists silencing other view points, it's the BBC and it's  Anti-Sikh, Pro-Islam Bigotry  The Times reported that Indarjit Singh, 87, blasted the Beeb for “prejudice and intolerance” after he was told the broadcast may have offended Muslims.    The BBC is not alone is shutting down opinions and discussion for fear of offending Islam, how about not offending other people for a change.   However, this is another example of preferential treatment given to Islam.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/blogs/cogito-ergo-sum/the-anti-sikh-pro-islam-bigotry-of-the-bbc/?fbclid=IwAR0hC4ohp8mRRs80-Te1hQgSRsEbpgil_sOTzB3iZu_zmAcF2F_6aFiSqmo

Sikhs are nothing if not a race of people who stood up to defy the brutality and intolerance of Islam. Now 21 st century political correctness and the Liberal desperation to appease Muslims attempts to deprive the Sikhs of their truth and their identity.

Indarjit Singh, Lord Singh of Wimbledon, recently left the BBC Radio’s Today program’s Thought of the Day feature after 35 years. He claimed that the BBC had tried to prevent him from broadcasting an item about commemorating Guru Tegh Bahadur ji, who was tortured and executed by Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb for opposing the forced conversion of Kashmiri Pandits to Islam and refusing to convert to Islam himself. The BBC objected on the grounds that it would offend Muslims. It was not the first time that Lord Singh had been prevented by the BBC from expressing Sikh beliefs in order to prevent offence to Muslims. This craven anti-Sikh bigotry must not go unchallenged.

• Like 1

On 10/6/2019 at 9:44 AM, scribblet said:

this is another example of preferential treatment given to Islam.

It's driven by fear.  It's a religion that kills any who criticize it, terrorizes news organizations and gets revenge by killing innocent citizens in cities all over the world.

Muslims rioting and killing - in Western countries - over a TV program or a cartoon or a book, it's an enforcement of Islam's blasphemy laws.  We either stick to our values of freedom of speech and separation of church and state or we cave into Islam's bullying and extremist religion.  So far, in the name of tolerance, we have chosen to cave.

Reminds me of that parable about the woman who helps the snake across the river......

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Goddess said:

I have a friend in Ireland, they're quite upset there too:

https://theliberal.ie/fianna-fail-td-proposes-irish-families-take-in-migrants-into-their-own-home-and-get-paid-to-so-by-the-irish-state/

"I'll take a 30 year old male posing as a 13 year old, please."

No problem...push a few cots into the kids' bedrooms...voila!

Edited by DogOnPorch

• 3 weeks later...

Bomb attacks are now so frequent in Sweden the media doesn't even bother reporting them. And guess which group is responsible?

One night last week, explosions took place in three different locations in and around Stockholm. There were no injuries this time, just the usual shattered windows, scattered debris and shocked people woken by the blast.

The police bomb squad was already on its way to the first explosion in the district of Vaxholm when it had to turn around and prioritise the detonation at a residential building in the more densely populated city centre. Residents whose doors had been deformed by the shock wave had to be rescued. The third target (seemingly unrelated) was a facility belonging to a Syriac Orthodox church, which had already been bombed twice in the past year.

‘Normalisation’ is a term that we have come to associate with domestic violence: the victim begins to think of abuse as a part of everyday life. Explosions have become so normalised in Sweden that SVT, Sweden’s equivalent of the BBC, did not even mention the three explosions in the country’s capital on its national news programme that evening. Instead, the main domestic story was the purported censorship of ‘big female bodies’ on Instagram. Apparently, we mustn’t be referred to as ‘women’ any more, but ‘female bodies’, lest anyone’s gender be assumed. The explosions were left to the local news.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2019/10/bomb-attacks-are-now-a-normal-part-of-swedish-life/

9 minutes ago, Argus said:

Bomb attacks are now so frequent in Sweden the media doesn't even bother reporting them. And guess which group is responsible?

Argus, that is an interesting article. I think of Toronto when reading this. The gang and gun violence has escalated. No bombs but is that what is coming next to Canada?

From the article : It’s tough for everyone to come to terms with the new reality. Gang violence is intimately tied to the issue of immigration and failed integration, so those who highlight the problem have often been smeared as bigots. --- I think they mean you? lol And me. And Taxme. 

How many other places in Canada are experiencing more crime due to immigration? If only they would tell us the truth.

36 minutes ago, Teena said:

How many other places in Canada are experiencing more crime due to immigration?

For me, it's not just experiencing more crime, it's also the TYPES of crimes.  I can't believe the number of machete killings and attacks in Canada now, people chasing other people down the street with a machete in broad daylight.  Honor killings of teenage girls who don't want to cover (but it's totally a choice, right?).  Vehicles being driven into crowds.

Bombings, acid attacks, fatwas against journalists, burning people alive are next if Europe is an indication of what to expect.

As a woman, it used to be that you could avoid situations or do certain things to ensure your safety when you went out.   But men from a culture that views women as trash, especially white women, they can target you anywhere.  And just your presence pisses them off, god forbid you should have to deal with them in any way.

What I find funny is that this happened back in the 60's, and everyone just went on with their lives like nothing happened.  But now it's a huge problem, right? 

https://www.cbc.ca/archives/entry/bomb-in-parliament-misses-its-target-in-1966

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.visaplace.com/blog-immigration-law/canada-visa-news/how-canadian-immigrants-are-actually-lowering-the-crime-rate/amp/

Lack of police spines in Sweden is the problem.  

25 minutes ago, Cannucklehead said:

But now it's a huge problem, right? 

Have you been living in a crate with no contact from the outside world?  Yes, it's a huge problem now.  In every country.

I'm not sure how you think this: https://www.cbc.ca/archives/entry/bomb-in-parliament-misses-its-target-in-1966 compares  to a world-wide "in the name of Islam" terror organization that bombs and kills citizens in every country, but...... :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Goddess said:

Have you been living in a crate with no contact from the outside world?  Yes, it's a huge problem now.  In every country.

I'm not sure how you think this: https://www.cbc.ca/archives/entry/bomb-in-parliament-misses-its-target-in-1966 compares  to a world-wide "in the name of Islam" terror organization that bombs and kills citizens in every country, but...... :rolleyes:

Yeah I guess I was asleep when the ira happened...the flq...:rolleyes:

Just now, Cannucklehead said:

Yeah I guess I was asleep when the ira happened...the flq...:rolleyes:

And you think people ignored those things like you want us to ignore what Islam is doing?  You must have been asleep if you think no one was allowed to talk about the IRA or the FLQ, like we're not allowed to talk about Islam.

Just now, Cannucklehead said:

So then let's ban them from our land.  

You kind of went from 0 to 200 there.  :rolleyes:

No one wants to ban Islam from Canada.  We just want to talk about what's going on around the world when it comes to Islam.  (In case you didn't know - people talk about it a lot behind your back.  You can police what people say here if you like, but you can't stop people from noticing and talking about what's going on.)

According to a 2017 report by the U.S. Government Accountability Office, "of the 85 violent extremist incidents that resulted in death since September 12, 2001, right wing violent extremist groups were responsible for 62 (73 percent) while radical Islamist violent extremists were responsible for 23 (27 percent). The total number of fatalities is about the same for far right wing violent extremists and radical Islamist violent extremists over the approximately 15-year period (106 and 119, respectively). However, 52 percent of the deaths attributable to radical Islamist violent extremists occurred in a single event—an attack on the Pulse nightclub in Orlando, Florida in 2016."[3][4]

o.k. talk about it.  

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Canada

Islam is just a drop in the bucket.  Media hypes it up to fuel the rage and incite fear.  Keeps them in business.  

1 minute ago, Cannucklehead said:

According to a 2017 report by the U.S. Government Accountability Office, "of the 85 violent extremist incidents that resulted in death since September 12, 2001, right wing violent extremist groups were responsible for 62 (73 percent) while radical Islamist violent extremists were responsible for 23 (27 percent). The total number of fatalities is about the same for far right wing violent extremists and radical Islamist violent extremists over the approximately 15-year period (106 and 119, respectively). However, 52 percent of the deaths attributable to radical Islamist violent extremists occurred in a single event—an attack on the Pulse nightclub in Orlando, Florida in 2016."[3][4]

o.k. talk about it.  

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Canada

Islam is just a drop in the bucket.  Media hypes it up to fuel the rage and incite fear.  Keeps them in business.  

We actually did talk about this.  Maybe before you arrived here.

of the 85 violent extremist incidents that resulted in death since September 12, 2001

Why do you think the source you quoted chose to start the death tally the day after 9/11?

4 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Or maybe so that over 3000 deaths would not be counted to Islam, so that the numbers would look like how you want them to look?

http://www.johnstonsarchive.net/terrorism/wrjp255a.html

Pay attention to these two incidents in particular:

12-17 Jul 1967 Newark, New Jersey 26 1500 CRI black riots
23-30 Jul 1967 Detroit, Michigan 43 2000 CRI black riots

But I guess they dont count because they aren't islamic.  :mellow:

1 minute ago, Cannucklehead said:

http://www.johnstonsarchive.net/terrorism/wrjp255a.html

Pay attention to these two incidents in particular:

12-17 Jul 1967 Newark, New Jersey 26 1500 CRI black riots
23-30 Jul 1967 Detroit, Michigan 43 2000 CRI black riots

But I guess they dont count because they aren't islamic.  :mellow:

Feel free to start on thread on black riots in the 60's.

This is about Islamic terrorism.  If you don't want to talk about it, that's fine, but why change the subject?

1 minute ago, Goddess said:

Feel free to start on thread on black riots in the 60's.

This is about Islamic terrorism.  If you don't want to talk about it, that's fine, but why change the subject?

My curiosity is why is it such a big deal now that islam is a terrorist threat and everything else is being swept under the rug?  Sounds like paranoid racism imo.  Was it because of the magnitude of 9/11?  I doubt the families of victims of the flq or the ira would agree their suffering was any less than the families of 9/11 victims.  

2 minutes ago, Cannucklehead said:

My curiosity is why is it such a big deal now that islam is a terrorist threat and everything else is being swept under the rug?  Sounds like paranoid racism imo.  Was it because of the magnitude of 9/11? 

Sorry, I wasnt' around for much of the 60's so I'm not really sure if it was all "swept under the rug".  I remember hearing about the race riots when I got older though, so it seems to me that it wasn't swept under the rug.

I doubt the families of victims of the flq or the ira would agree their suffering was any less than the families of 9/11 victims.  

I agree.  So why do you feel the need to minimize the deaths and families of 9/11?  Or minimize what's happening in Islam?  Or demand that no one talk about it?  Or call those who do talk about it racists?  (I think you're confused on this one - Islam isn't a "race".)

2 hours ago, Goddess said:

For me, it's not just experiencing more crime, it's also the TYPES of crimes.  I can't believe the number of machete killings and attacks in Canada now, people chasing other people down the street with a machete in broad daylight.  Honor killings of teenage girls who don't want to cover (but it's totally a choice, right?).  Vehicles being driven into crowds.

Bombings, acid attacks, fatwas against journalists, burning people alive are next if Europe is an indication of what to expect.

As a woman, it used to be that you could avoid situations or do certain things to ensure your safety when you went out.   But men from a culture that views women as trash, especially white women, they can target you anywhere.  And just your presence pisses them off, god forbid you should have to deal with them in any way.

4 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Sorry, I wasnt' around for much of the 60's so I'm not really sure if it was all "swept under the rug".  I remember hearing about the race riots when I got older though, so it seems to me that it wasn't swept under the rug.

I agree.  So why do you feel the need to minimize the deaths and families of 9/11?  Or minimize what's happening in Islam?  Or demand that no one talk about it?  Or call those who do talk about it racists?  (I think you're confused on this one - Islam isn't a "race".)

It's probably because of posts like that?  

A bit off topic, but I thought it was ironic that the movement the u.s. was founded on was helped to get started by a terrorist organization.  :o

The Sons of Liberty was a clandestine group that formed in Boston and New York City in the 1770s. It had a political agenda of independence of Britain's American colonies. The groups engaged in several acts that could be considered terroristic and used the deeds for propaganda purposes.[23]

On 10/29/2019 at 6:58 PM, Cannucklehead said:

My curiosity is why is it such a big deal now that islam is a terrorist threat and everything else is being swept under the rug?  Sounds like paranoid racism imo.

Do you not understand what racism is?

Here. I'll pose you a question. If I say I would rather have 10,000 Arab Christians come to Canada than 1,000 Arab Muslims, is that racism?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Argus said:

Do you not understand what racism is?

Here. I'll pose you a question. If I say I would rather have 10,000 Arab Christians come to Canada than 1,000 Arab Muslims, is that racism?

Folks on the pro-Islam side of the equation love to treat this religion/political system as a skin colour. This prevents criticism of their pet cult under the threat of being called a racist...like we see here. In reality, Islam is just Nazism with a God complex. Complete with dead Jews.

• Like 1