Boeing 777 Disappears Near Vietnam

Big Guy

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be an act of war. Now i want to hear all the conspiracy theories about how that aircraft was worth going to war with China.

Good point!

If I recall China did set up some air zone defence perimeters recently, there was even a thread about it where a US B-52 flew through one of them and Japanese commercial airlines were ignoring them.

Are you suggesting there's a connection?

WWWTT

You can't tell that the one pic has been manipulated? Even with the poor quality? Someone trying to pull a fast one on us.

Ya I said the legs were the same. But are those official pics or were they floating around for a couple of days?

I thought I heard about the mother in Frankfurt well before any pics being released ( but could be wrong)

WWWTT

Good point!

If I recall China did set up some air zone defence perimeters recently, there was even a thread about it where a US B-52 flew through one of them and Japanese commercial airlines were ignoring them.

Are you suggesting there's a connection?

WWWTT

No, but you can be sure the tin foil hat crowd will make one.

Lets hope the US Navy equipment now onsite picks up a pinger before the batteries go south.

Don't hold your breath.

Lots of people are wondering about the US involvement on this one.

WWWTT

No, but you can be sure the tin foil hat crowd will make one.

When you write "tin foil hat" who are you referring to?

CNN who brought in an psychic?

Or is it the Globe and Mail who reported that someone on a rig saw a UFO?

Or are you referring to the people who are wondering why the story is constantly changing, contemplating why is this plane still missing.

I'm not sure if you are aware of this, but modern $15 000 000 aircraft do have numerous safety tracking devises aboard?

Am I wearing a tin foil hat now?

How about this cat?

Do you think this cat really knows what happened?

http://ca.images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=A0LEVr9lxTxTfDgAA2wXFwx.;_ylu=X3oDMTBsa3ZzMnBvBHNlYwNzYwRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkAw--?p=cat+wearing+tin+foil+hat&back=http%3A%2F%2Fca.yhs4.search.yahoo.com%2Fyhs%2Fsearch%3Fei%3DUTF-8%26p%3Dcat%2Bwearing%2Btin%2Bfoil%2Bhat%26type%3Ddnldstr1202%26hsimp%3Dyhs-fullyhosted_003%26hspart%3Dironsource&w=446&h=421&imgurl=itchmo.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2007%2F06%2Fcatintinfoil.jpg&size=57KB&name=catintinfoil.jpg&rcurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.itchmo.com%2Fthe-aliens-are-coming-1394&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.itchmo.com%2Fthe-aliens-are-coming-1394&type=&no=1&tt=110&oid=ea82c23cab490e375e8ba7d4956d6eb5&tit=Cat+wearing+tin+foil+hat&sigr=11gk53b2l&sigi=11mc86vhu&sign=10g3tmsjf&sigt=103raln70&sigb=14bnpmhs3&fr=yhs-ironsource-fullyhosted_003&hspart=ironsource&hsimp=yhs-fullyhosted_003

WWWTT

Nothing against the Malay gvernment, but it seems they haven't handled this search all that well. There are probably none much better than the US in this type of operation. Maybe they should have got involved earlier.

Where is Canada ? Got any assets involved with the search ? If not, why not ?

Where is Canada ? Got any assets involved with the search ? If not, why not ?

Don't bother asking.

Canada's military is too freekin lame to do anything!

Our military should be focused on these exact issues! Search and rescue! But Harper has them running around ready to help the US invade another country like Syria or Libyia.

I brought this up earlier and nobody cares.

WWWTT

At some points I heard it was a message to Russia ... but if this is a terror attack against China (in a round about way) who committed the act of terror?

If it was, why would those responsible want to keep it a secret? Not much of a message there. Unfortunately the simplest explanations are so boring. No fun there.

At some points I heard it was a message to Russia ... but if this is a terror attack against China (in a round about way) who committed the act of terror?

Ya, then where's the plane???

Terror=destruction=destroyed plane.

But where's the destroyed plane?

I don't think this is about the plane, but about the people that were on board the plane.

WWWTT

Ya, then where's the plane???

Terror=destruction=destroyed plane.

But where's the destroyed plane?

I don't think this is about the plane, but about the people that were on board the plane.

WWWTT

With those 20 some people from that one high tech industry .... something is a little fishy.

When you write "tin foil hat" who are you referring to?

CNN who brought in an psychic?

Or are you referring to the people who are wondering why the story is constantly changing, contemplating why is this plane still missing.

I'm not sure if you are aware of this, but modern $15 000 000 aircraft do have numerous safety tracking devises aboard?

Am I wearing a tin foil hat now?

How about this cat?

Do you think this cat really knows what happened?

WWWTT

20 years ago when I was working offshore, CNN International and BBC World were often the only English speaking news available. Back then I thought CNN was close to the same level as BBC. Now I can't believe it is the same network. CNN often finds a way to reach the same level of looneyness as FOX news, only from a different direction. Maybe the international version of CNN is still respectable but with a few exceptions, the domestic version has become a joke.

$15,000,000 isn't even close. The least expensive aircraft Boeing sells right now is the B737-700 which starts at $95,000,000. The B777-200 ER in question would set you back around $300,000,000. I think I am far more aware of what these aircraft have than you and yes I think that cat has as much idea as to what exactly happened as either CNN or the Globe.

On edit.

I can understand why people are wondering why the story is constantly changing but it could be that it is just a combination of incompetence and the possibility that in fact, no one knows what happened. Again, such simple explanations are just no fun.

Edited by Wilber

20 years ago when I was working offshore, CNN International and BBC World were often the only English speaking news available. Back then I thought CNN was close to the same level as BBC. Now I can't believe it is the same network. CNN often finds a way to reach the same level of looneyness as FOX news, only from a different direction. Maybe the international version of CNN is still respectable but with a few exceptions, the domestic version has become a joke.

$15,000,000 isn't even close. The least expensive aircraft Boeing sells right now is the B737-700 which starts at $95,000,000. The B777-200 ER in question would set you back around $300,000,000. I think I am far more aware of what these aircraft have than you and yes I think that cat has as much idea as to what exactly happened as either CNN or the Globe.

On edit.

I can understand why people are wondering why the story is constantly changing but it could be that it is just a combination of incompetence and the possibility that in fact, no one knows what happened. Again, such simple explanations are just no fun.

No that's not a simple explanation!

What kind of incompetence can lead to a huge plane just vanishing without a trace? And how the hell can anybody not know what happened?

There must be hundreds if not billions of dollars being spent on the search, and there's absolutely nothing! But you suggest that hey it's just some people that don't know what they are doing combined with the latest tech. that is completely incapable, totally useless now?

Man that's some far flung way out there theory to believe that!

WWWTT

Actually, in this case the UFO was an unidentified plane that he said exploded in the air.

If you want to be proud of your fringe credentials, then show us why the fringe media is to be believed. Implying that the Globe and Mail is crazy because they believe what you believe doesn't seem like a great strategy IMO.

I'm just saying these things to help you.

At some points I heard it was a message to Russia ...

The conspiracy set can draw lines between anything to anything. It could have been Iran, Syria, the US testing some secret weapon, terrorists... etc. etc.

Edited to add: patents

The unknown fate of the plane opens the door to a macabre industry of speculators.

It would be interesting to know what other cargo was on that airplane;

"Malaysian officials have confirmed that a consignment of lithium-ion batteries was in the cargo hold of Flight MH370. “These are not regarded as dangerous goods,” said the CEO of Malaysian Airlines, Ahmad Jauhari Yahya, “and were packed as recommended by the International Civil Aviation Organisation.”"

More at;

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/03/21/the-secret-far-deep-hunt-for-mh370.html

The conspiracy set can draw lines between anything to anything. It could have been Iran, Syria, the US testing some secret weapon, terrorists... etc. etc.

Edited to add: patents

The unknown fate of the plane opens the door to a macabre industry of speculators.

The officials were on their own conspiracy theory with the bogus Iranian connection. A deliberate one.