Rob Ford, mayor of Toronto UPDATES

WWWTT

looniepolitics :lol:

/toronto-mayor-rob-ford-i-really-f-ed-up-but-im-not-leaving-office/

"Apologizing and saying sorry, you can only say that so many times. Theres nothing else to say, guys.

I really F-ed up

The words that reverberated around the world today.

But it's just entertainment, not disaster.

Edited by jacee

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well he's successfully changed the narrative from the smoking crack. Sooooo there's that.

I feel bad for the staff though. The media went to court to have these transcripts released before any court case. Now they stand to be sued.

Good luck suing someone for giving sworn testimony to police. Good luck suing someone for reporting those statements.

IMO, these threats, the drinking and driving admission and crass comments about oral sex this morning are the last thrashings of a dying beast.

Good luck suing someone for giving sworn testimony to police. Good luck suing someone for reporting those statements.

IMO, these threats, the drinking and driving admission and crass comments about oral sex this morning are the last thrashings of a dying beast.

I think the first thing Ford needs to do, before rehab, before taking leave, before filing suit...before anything, is start by simply keeping his mouth shut. These media scrums are killing him. The hyenas have brought him down and are now proceeding to feast, every word he utters from this point forward is just another meal.

If, what happened yesterday, was simply Liberals on council piling on, I think Ford could continue. But now almost every ally he has, has turned their back on him.

At this point, he's a mayor for comedic purposes only.

He'd done more damage to his cause than his opponents have.

Him and Doug both. DoFo compared what's happening to Rob to what they did to Jesus. :lol:

Awww ... it's not Rob's fault he doesn't remember half of what he did.

He's clearly a blackout drunk

... who needs treatment.

Maybe the humiliation of facing the truth of his own behaviour while drunk/stoned/blacked out will finally help him face his addictions

... like many addicts before him.

I think the first thing Ford needs to do, before rehab, before taking leave, before filing suit...before anything, is start by simply keeping his mouth shut. These media scrums are killing him. The hyenas have brought him down and are now proceeding to feast, every word he utters from this point forward is just another meal.

Rob Ford has brought himself down.

This is extremely close to stating that he isn't responsible for his own behavior...that all is the fault of the "hyenas" who are unfairly attacking him.

Hyenas need to eat too, in fact they look for the sick and lame. They are not really concerned about the mental well-being of their prey other than to assess the advantage they can gain.

He can't be, nor should he be. He was elected.

But if he believes in his cause he needs to step aside because every day he stays he's digging a bigger and bigger hole.

People get pissed a much smaller things, but a belligerent drunk who tries to attack others when he knows he is in the wrong? Nah, gets a pass.

He needs to leave office or be forced out. Plain and simple. He was done months ago, he is OVER done now.

Hyenas need to eat too, in fact they look for the sick and lame. They are not really concerned about the mental well-being of their prey other than to assess the advantage they can gain.

Oh yeah, poor Ford. I'm generally somewhat compassionate towards addicts, but there's struggling with addiction and then there's being an unapologetic user, bully and entitled scumbag. Guess which one Robbie is?

Hyenas need to eat too, in fact they look for the sick and lame.

Spiderfish, the media didn't hold Ford down and pour booze down his throat or coke up his nose.

But at least you are now acknowledging that Rob Ford is "sick and lame". Now he just needs to recognize it, take a break and get help.

----

Did you hear the one about two staffers in his car with him driving, when Rob pulled out a mickey of vodka and chugged the whole thing? They made him stop and let them out. Maybe they were just p'd that he wouldn't share. :)

And this is attractive ... :rolleyes:

The woman "said I wanted to eat her py," Ford said before cameras. "Ive never said that in my life to her. I would never do that. I'm happily married. I've got more than enough to eat at home."

Oh I'll bet his wife is thrilled to hear that!

Something tells me she won't be on his menu for a while! :lol:

<munching popcorn, watching RoFo train wreck>

Edited by jacee